Bitcoin for future? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Skydreamer017

Bitcoin for future?

In the future, BTC will be worth a lot more and we will be able to use them to profit with the usage and in a decentralized way as well.

Dude, when bitcoin first fired, it was the beginning of the future that everyone had been waiting for so long, and now we're just continuing to disperse this cryptocurrency machine 

Bitcoin coin is the oldest currency in the world of the Internet and the most famous and high price and is considered the mother of currencies The encoder has made a huge change in our world and I believe that this currency will have a very big and successful future

Nobody knows what the Bitcoin will become in the future, but some countries like Japan, China, and Australia have begun to evaluate laws and governments are concerned about taxes and their inability to control the currency.

Bitcoin can be for the future, because it is here to change the way we deal with the financial aspect of life, this has make things so easy for us to utilize at anytime

l believe really that, BTC is our future. Not only BTC in my view cryptocurrency is really our future. Because of that l'm here and if you want to improve, you should only follow new technology. 

Bitcoin obviously brings more ways on is to be able of earning when active and productive in making earns. As want you said about bitcoin also being a good alternative for people who are disabled, as they can work from home and make earnings from.it

I hope bitcoin will remain a leader in the cryptocurrency world, as I have long been accustomed to its volatility, I would not like to have any replaced "analcoin"

That's what we think about bitcoin and the reality is we can see bitcoin progress is so amazing. In future bitcoin will become the most popular coin for make money, better than banks product. bitcoin will change our life style from cash become digital currency, it will bring more safety and protection in financial economy.

6 hours ago, Bassani said:

Yes, it would be better for us to invest in cryptocurrency at the moment, because the value of cryptocurrency, let it be bitcoin or altcoin, is now very low, and in a couple of months it will be increased, so this is an opportunity to invest.

Investments at the right time is the best, as we cans we now, this is the right time to invest for a good profits, to bitcoin is always a good assets for anyone to have in cryptocurrency and awaits it bull run

6 hours ago, Reival said:

Crypto can have a good future, and crypto can have a bad future, because crypto is currently experiencing a bear market, which somehow knows when this condition will survive, because it has not yet been restored, but the most important thing now is this crypto protection is immediately restored

Cryptocurrency will be a good coin for the future and the symbol of hope for cryptocurrency, this has been the best to gain from holding cryptocurrency

9 hours ago, Arpimeus said:

I believe crypto has a good future for investment. But never invest if you cannot lose your money. because currently the market is very unpredictable.

We all believe in the same way, that bitcoin is gonna become the future asset, this is gonna be one of the major currency of the world that everyone is willing to hold

Bitcoin is one of the most popular coin in this platform. Many people used this coin. Because this coin investment is very profitable. Bitcoin future is really good. Bitcoin coin price is huged for future. So Bitcoin future is really good.

Yes, this currency can help them. Working online will make it much easier for them and bring them closer to the world by working and earning daily money, but the problem is not here. The problem is in untrusted sites. There is no site for me that resembles this site in this period.

Edited by Maroua

Yes, the Bitcoin coin has come to the fore among the currencies, and it is the opinion of many traders it is the past, present and future, and it is the true richness of those who sought it wisely, patiently and diligently.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Indeed, the Bitcoin coin at this time may be a future for many beginners in the Bitcoin world by purchasing this coin due to the significant fluctuation in its price.  I hope all beginners will benefit and achieve their goals.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

5 hours ago, Mostakim788 said:

Bitcoin is one of the most popular coin in this platform. Many people used this coin. Because this coin investment is very profitable. Bitcoin future is really good. Bitcoin coin price is huged for future. So Bitcoin future is really good.

Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrency coins, this coins is created for a purpose to lead and to enable cryptocurrency to prosper in this world, 

12 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Very good hope, I hope it will also be suitable in the future. Because in the future it is indeed difficult to predict. will it be good or vice versa.

We are hoping for a great development for bitcoin and it will be a great step for anyone to take to have their bitcoin still we anticipate the ride of the price for a good profits

Bitcoin is a future has much more projects, the truth is that evolution is a very good thing in the cryptographic world, cryptography as time has passed has evolved for the better so much so that soon it will be possible to pay in restaurants with Bitcoins.

10 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

And actually my prediction is going in a good direction for the future. And now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin, even though we know bitcoin has experienced an increase before.

Even do we have experienced a good rise before, we should not give up easily as we await.kore rise of bitcoin price after halving, there still hope for holders that are holding bitcoin

On 3/21/2020 at 7:56 AM, Barters said:

I am sure that crypto will have a bright future, because there is currently a great demand for it, especially for potential cryptos such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am sure that over time, the cryptocurrency market will grow, and the percentage of use will be much higher compared to today. Moreover, I think that cryptographic potential with low potential will be ignored over time, and only good people will be used.

We can't really tell what will going to happen in cryptoworld in the future but in my opinion I can say that it will really become successful and it will become more popular to the other person. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin has achieved wide popularity and has become a global currency and is developing rapidly and has a good future

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/5/2020 at 6:22 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

For that is true, there is still a long way to go and most likely it will increase again in the future. And after halving will also be highly anticipated for further improvement.

Yes buddy, let keep holding as we are waiting for the change of price, this is gonna happen soon and we will benefit from it

22 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Holding is indeed a very good idea. but for me, I even trade every day. For the sake of profit, but I know the price may continue to increase.

If you know how to trade, it will be very difficult for you to hold because you will be seeing Profits in the market that you can opt in and benefits from it

Bitcoin is the most popular currency so i saw big potential in bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin could help more people just like now, it could changed your life because it can give huge amount money in people that using it.