Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Of course not dear, but i do not hide you to say that some cryptocurrencies are real, counterfeit and very low value, but there are a lot of trusted cryptocurrencies and honest ya, so fraud does not apply to all cryptocurrencies cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

When I first joined the crypto world, I thought cryptocurrency was a scam because I didn't believe that cryptocurrency could make money. But when I make income from crypto trading, I believe that cryptocurrency is not a scam. At that time I didn't think cryptocurrency was a scam anymore and continued to be in the crypto world to make money.

• +1 1

Date friend I never think that cryptocurrencies are scam the fear of people is right at some scammers and some black sheeps people lose their interest in cryptocurrencies and things that is it is camp but actually cryptocurrencies are not camp at the people who hacked innocent people accounts and steal their money these are scammers.

• +4 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think tha

Yes dude before joining cryptocurrency I think that it is not much cost for but I don't consider it a scam but when I joined and entered in this digital world I found it very reliable and if  we are very vigilant towards of our work so there would be no chance to get scammed.

• +4 1

We cannot put all crypto currencies in the same category of scam. Yes, there are many crypto coins that fall in the category of scam, but there are many crypto currencies that are very legitimate and got good future prospect. It is responsibility of any investor to do good research before investing in any coin.

Cryptocurrency becomes regulated in many countries. So is state authorities regulate cryptocurrency, it means that cryptocurrency is not a scam. But tokens of many cryptocurrency startups have 0 price and they are scams.

Still have a lot of scammer stilled now cryptocurrency but i think you can not say hole all over cryptocurrency are not scammed a lot of mother coin have have cryptocurrency BTC,ETC,DOGE,LTC etc. so you can hold coin hold coin for long time

If crypto is a scam, then what is its purpose? Take my money? No, I see that crypto gives me the opportunity to earn money. And everyone has the opportunity for 10 years

• +3 1

I have never for once believe that cryptocurrency is a scam because a lot of people have benefited from it by earning money and taking care of their self and am sure that all the forum members will agree with me that cryptocurrency is not a scam

Of course I still think there are scam cryptocurrencies but not all of them , popular currencies with strong and legit projects can't be call a scam since a lot of people around the world using them but these new cryptocurrencies which  are launched as airdrops most of them are scam and try to sell as much as possible to people to get profits from them so we should be careful of which currency we deal with

I didn't believe it, I worked faithfully when I found out about cryptocurrency scams and cryptocurrencies.  Crypto coins are never scammed, but people scam with these crypto coins.  The crypto effect is in a good position now and its influence is increasing as time goes on.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency is not scam, maybe there is some people who is doing this work. But that doesn't mean cryptocurrency is scam. This world is new technology and we should learn something about this world. To think such as can not bring us to luck, don't think so. 

No, my friend, this is wrong. These cryptocurrencies are an opportunity for every person who is unemployed or cannot secure his daily life. It is a currency with great credibility and worked with it and got a lot of money through it.

No I don’t think cryptocurrency is a scam. No one still believes in cryptocurrency and from time to time proven cryptocurrency is one of the biggest scandals to everyone so believe it or not those who rely on mentality. Crypto is also the largest in the world and in the future. 

• +4 1

I do not believe that is cryptocurrencies are really a scam. Actually every one of us is having fear of of getting involve in scam activities. Because no one offers believe strangers and stranger things. Firstly I also did not believe on the reliability of these currencies but when I get involved and earn money then I was sure that it is really helping the world and its people.

• +2 1

No, my friend, it is the best forum to work, earn money, eradicate poverty, live a good life, secure all life requirements, and there is no fraud in it, and I advise everyone to work continuously with it even if the payment stops for a while.

No, i don't think so that cryptocurrencies is a scam is there is any fraud in this company then why many people joining day by day and getting money from this. I can't believe this. Even i am working here and i am totally satisfied here. Thank you 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Of course not my friend, crypto currency exchange may seem difficulty to comprehend by some people but adequate campaign about the concept will go a long to show that the benefits to derive are more than the worries about scammers.

Cryptocurrency is not a scam. The system is very legit and has delivered everything it has promised us. But there are some set of people that will always be the bad ones among us. They are always trying to outsmart the system for there own gain. They try to manipulate and cheat the system thereby stealing money from other people. These set of people are enemies of cryptocurrency and we should not associate with them and  we should also be careful not to fall into their traps

We cannot put all crypto currencies in the same category of scam. Yes, there are many crypto coins that fall in the category of scam, but there are many crypto currencies that are very legitimate and got good future prospect. It is responsibility of any investor to do good research before investing in any coin.

Cryptocurrency becomes regulated in many countries. So is state authorities regulate cryptocurrency, it means that cryptocurrency is not a scam. But tokens of many cryptocurrency startups have 0 price and they are scams.

If crypto is a scam, then what is its purpose? Take my money? No, I see that crypto gives me the opportunity to earn money. And everyone has the opportunity for 10 years

Still have a lot of scammer stilled now cryptocurrency but i think you can not say hole all over cryptocurrency are not scammed a lot of mother coin have have cryptocurrency BTC,ETC,DOGE,LTC etc. so you can hold coin hold coin for long time

No dear i don't think that crypticurrency is scam.if it is scam then why we are here? It help us to earn profit if we loss our money it is not a scam we loss money because we did  not have much experience.

Whoever deals in cryptocurrencies knows that it is real and not a hoax or fraud, only those who do not know anything about it and are ignorant of it say it is fraud.

• +1 1