Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

No, my friend, it is not a fraud because it does not harm you, but rather provides you with a lot of money while you are in your home and you do not pay anything for the money that you take in return.

They are not same. Someone may not get success in this field or loss his money. It will be completely his fault that he tried it without knowing it properly. That is, any transaction on the network can be viewed and searched on the internet. Where they create coin only to making new condition where many people jump to it and play it. 

• +3 1

When i start my work on this platform i think it's fake and scam but in few days after working i realise that it's a ot a scam because there's a lot of members who work on it will hundred percent sure and by investment and trading we make many profit there is no scam.

When i start my work on this platform i think it's fake and scam but in few days after working i realise that it's a ot a scam because there's a lot of members who work on it will hundred percent sure and by investment and trading we make many profit there is no scam.

I don't believe that crypto currency is a scam because of the benefits and values I have gotten from the platform and am still earning and also learning from the platform which helps me to have more knowledge and experience of trading and investment of digital currency exchange but we need to be careful because their are people who are scammer that pretend to be moderators and administrators of crypto talk currency platform that tend to spoil the image of crypto talk currency 

• +2 1

I do not believe that cryptocurrencies are a scam since we are talking about many people behind these technologies and we must take the capitalization that they have at this time very seriously therefore they are not a scam
A big greeting to the whole community

In the beginning I think it would be a scam but through this platform I came to know the real truth and believe and earn a lot of coins through this platform so far me it's is not scam and I totally believe that but some investors when loss then they said that it might be scam and less educational and conservative people don't believe its existence

Crypto currency is not a scam and it is a real business but just some scammer will make the scam with the innocent peoples and they now think this is the scam and its not a good business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly at first I thought crypto currency was a scam, but it because I have less idea about it, I had the opportunity to know about it since 2014 , I was not fully oriented, but now am very convinced by lots of proves 

• +1 1

Hi dear I don't believe that crypto is a scam it's a really beneficial to earn but as it becomes popular a lot of scammers also joining it so be aware of them and make your account secure good luck

• +3 1

there are many people who are thinking that Bitcoin is a scam because they think that it will be back with all of the many and the boys will talk to zero but we know that it would not happen

• +4 1

Welcome mate. Well, I didn't even for once think cryptocurrency is a scam because I was always paid for what I work for. Cryptocurrency is legit, secured and realible for use. So I advise you to invest in cryptocurrency as much as you can as it's safe for use. You are welcome once again.

No... crypto is never a scam, if crypto is scam many organizations and rich individuals would not have invested their money. Those who lose money either by investing in a wrong site or could not have patience and sold in lost called it scam.

Crypto is never a SCAM,
Since ten years ago and until now, the lives of many people have changed through crypto, and until now we are witnessing many people becoming fully employed in the crypto field and making a good income.
For me at least it is a wonderful field and it will be one of the main future axes that define people's lives.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Some of the cryptocurrencies remain scam until they turn into something in reality , such as exchanging them for paper contracts or buying clothes and gifts and most products from sites that use cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Cryptocurrency is not a scam, but in crypto currencies there have contained so many scammers because people doesn't know crypto as well so its be so easy to scam them.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.  Anyone can make a cash transaction or be scammed by field scammers, but that doesn't mean cryptocurrency is a scam.Information on some different ideas So, in my opinion cryptocurrency can be scammed, not scammed.

No, my friend, I have been working in this field for a while and it is a great forum and it has provided me with a lot of profits and continuously without any problems standing in my way.

There are some projects that could be fraud, not all crypto, so it takes experience to deal with the matter so that you do not fall victim to anyone who defrauds beginners in the crypto field or market 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks everyone I couldn’t agree more with you.  crypto is a popular earning website.  Many people work here every day to make themselves self-sufficient. You never believe that cryptocurrency is a scam platform.  This is a profitable platform.  I'm glad to work here.

From my own perspective view i never for once believe crypto currency is a scam, crypto currency have prove itself to be original and have played a major role in the world most especially during the covid 19 period where there is series of lockdown everywhere but nevertheless people do payments through these crypto currency and make life easy despite the crisis in the world.

• +2 1

Not at all buddy. The definition of scam is completely different. When a group of people fraud others with the help of internet and snatch their all money then we call it a scam. This is their purpose to robb people. On the other hand if you trade with cryptocurrency this is a business. And a business has gain loss. If you loss unfortunately your money you can't call it scam. 

I do not think so, as this platform is safe and everyone makes gains through it, and cryptocurrencies receive a great reputation, and their trading operations increase by traders and businessmen.

• +3 1

with my stay in having to have known about crypto, its far from a scam especially when mentioning the trusted systems which are in this crypto ecosystem as we have ripple, tron, litecoin as all this are not scams as basically we have seen them being established in the world f crypto as we  have many investors joining the crypto movements

• +1 1

I do not believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.  Because I think cryptocurrency is a real currency through which you can make money by trading or investing.  Moreover, you can now use cryptocurrency as a payment system in various shopping malls.

There are really some scam projects in the cryptocurrency environment. Look at all these altcoins. Their number reached nearly seven thousand and do you really think all of them have decent projects? No. Of course there are lots of scam projects among them. However that doesn't mean the market is a scam. Blockchain technology is one of the most brilliant inventions in this current digital era and the ecosystem around it is marvellous. Anyone who can't see this fact will miss the upcoming new digital financial system of the world and that would be unfortunate. 

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png