Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

Bitcoin and USD both are very strong currencies and both have different importance in financial World system I think every currency have their own importance and value no currency replace Bitcoin and USD but yes if we found other strong project in Crypto market like ethereum litecoin bnb

This may sound somehow, but I will choose that they remove Bitcoin, and my reason is that BTC is very expensive that people like me can't afford it, but USD is still relatively cheap for almost everyone to afford, so that is my simple reason.

Bitcoin salaries are usually paid according to the value of the digital currency on an agreed date and time.

To simplify the numbers, if the Bitcoin price is $ 10,000, and the employee chooses to get $ 1,000 in cryptocurrency, he will get 0.1 Bitcoin.

Employees who choose to sell Bitcoin right away will get the cash value they would have had had they had cash money (as long as they had arranged for the sale in advance).

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 1:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

First of all usd is not cryptocurrency  and if we have the power to remove any of them (btc or usd ) i will go for usd . We all love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies .

Certainly, I will choose to remove the US dollar because trading in it is much more difficult compared to trading in cryptocurrencies and the most important reason is that I have a good stock of these currencies.

• +4 1

I prefer to remove the American dollar because the fiat currency is exposed over time to inflation, unlike cryptocurrencies.  The paper currency transmits viruses harmful to health through touch.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in the modern and ancient era.  The most important reason is that Bitcoin is not subject to state policy, so no one can control its price.

If there should be currency that should be removed between USD and bitcoin I suggest USD should be removed because bitcoin is one of the best growing currency in the world as we know it has a lot of values profit and benefits 

Now it can not not remove the usd currency now cause we pay every thing through the usd but maybe aftervsome years we can remove it without any problems.

• +1 1

This comparison is not fair because USD is national currency of United States and on other hand bitcoin develop itself so strong that its become like impossible to take it down. So do comparison between bitcion and altcoins.

• +2 1

From my point of view usd should remove. Bitcoin is one of the most popular and demanding crypto currency of all time. Look the world is changing. So do we. I think its high time to use crypto currency as a currency. Im very optimistic about bitcoin. Lets see what happens. 

I would not like to remove any of these curruncies. Now bitcoin and us dollar are a part of our lives and they both are dependent on each other in some ways. And to answer your question it's very very difficult to decide one between them. 

Most likely, I would withdraw the US dollar and leave Bitcoin. Storing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies is much more profitable than a dollar. The dollar does not matter to rise in price, like bitcoin. Definitely, I will leave bitcoins...

• +2 1

I do not think that we can dispense with any one of them because Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies create a new financial system for us that enjoys high security and speed in completing transactions, but the problem is that Bitcoin is very volatile and there are some people who do not like to risk in such markets

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

They have different concept and also fundamentanl, You can't remove both of them even that possible i'm really sure there only small chancen and will be economy crisis especially if removing USD, But let's assume it happens, Bitcoin it's more better than USD.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is extremely volatile and is not run by a single country, so it is not a good option in my view.However, the dollar is regulated and managed, while bitcoin is better if there is a single governing body over crypto currency.

In fact, it is difficult to think of something like this now, because I think it is impossible in the near future, despite the great increase in the price of Bitcoin and its wide spread, we cannot cancel any paper currency.

• +1 1

Neither coin will be removed from them, since each coin is complementary to the second. Bitcoin and the dollar are linked together and are two global currencies, the dollar is a fiat currency and Bitcoin is digital, and both are necessary.

• +2 1

As an investor, I will definitely choose Bitcoin because the US dollar is governed by power, countries and other factors that I consider complicated, while Bitcoin depends on the market situation only.

• +1 1

First i think its never happen. Usd is an international currency and btc is the runner of crypto market. If dollar will be removed than automatically the future of btc ended. Because mostly persons used usd in the world and makes deposit and withdraw in Usd. Usd has a physical existence but btc is the digital currency and used for online transaction like investing or trading. So both are valuable and never removed. The worlds economy for importing and exporting and for every purpose they use Usd. So both are exist when the world exist in my opinion.

Currently USD is the basic need of the world to trade globally. But Bitcoin or crypto currencies have not a value yet to be eliminate usd at all. And I think USA will not allow any currency to overcome there currency until they themselves want to replace usd with crypto currencies. Other than if all world countries agreed to work in crypto currencies then they can get win crypto currencies over usd.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you cannot remove any currency at this time because United States dollar is also important in the world and bitcoin is also going good in the market after cryptocurrency both currencies are requirement of this era

• +3 1

Seriously you want to remove bitcoin or usd? Bitcoin is alive only for usd if you can't exchange to fiat currency or any other person can't exchange to fiat currency then they won't use bitcoin so obviously I will suggest to be remove bitcoin.

It will be a vrry difficult to choose any one of them.because both currencies are truly needed.one is fiat currency which is everybody's need for thr cash payments.and in the other hand one is a digital currency which also be a need for digital payments.

• +2 1

It is illogical to dispense with any of the two currencies, as the US dollar is the most powerful currency around the world and the dollar is considered a main reference point for all currencies around the world, meaning that a currency (which country was) is compared to the US dollar.
 Also, Bitcoin is a very profitable currency and it is very difficult to counterfeit it and play a very important role in the rise of the economy within the country in which it deals, and it is impossible to remove any of these two currencies.

• +2 1

This comparison is not fair because USD is national currency of United States and on other hand bitcoin develop itself so strong that its become like impossible to take it down. So do comparison between bitcion and altcoins.

• +3 1