When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Dear friend, it is very difficult to earn one bitcoin per week.  Currently the price of Bitcoin is constantly rising, and as a result of its massive increase in demand and popularity, Bitcoin has been reduced in the Payment Forum.  One bitcoin is many dollars.  Really I am very surprised that one bitcoin can be earned in a week.  I think, however, that this is a very later matter and at present it is very unlikely.

The truth is that this can not even be achieved by mining, years ago if you could do this. But the truth is that now the best way to earn BTC is here in Cryptotalk, it is important to know that you must also learn through an education to do Trading, to study the market and take advantage of all these opportunities that this Digital era presents us.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:22 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It is almost impossible to earn 1 BTC in a week unless you have an extremely large amount of investment! 1 BTC = $7100 right now. Earning $7100 every week means earning about $28K every month! That's the amount of money only rich people can earn per month. You must have at least $100K investment to earn one BTC per week. Even one BTC per month is still more than most people's monthly salary. The average person in US will earn about $5K per month!

Only in rare cases (like price rise after bitcoin halving) you will be able to earn one BTC in such a short time. You had better lower your expectations or if you really want to earn like that, you should invest heavily to get some expensive mining hardware to mine bitcoin.

Raising 1BTC per week for small traders like us might be very difficult, because currently the price of BTC is quite expensive which is $ 50,000 more, for Bitcoin miners alone it might be difficult to collect 1BTC per week. So maybe if the price is still cheap maybe we can collect it, for now I think only a few people can collect it.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, earning 1 bitcoin per week in the last two years of cryptocurrency history and encryption has become difficult, because Bitcoin has increased its market value very dramatically, but hard work alone makes us able to earn. 

I read somewhere that making a 1 btc can take almost nine years of trading and investment,  so I would not make such plans because I know it would be very hard to achieve it,  so I would just plan on making as much as possible fraction of the bitcoin. 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:12 PM, kimberly24 said:

It's possible if you really have a big chunk of money invested. But for the regular crypto people like me it may take ages to get 1 BTC.

even if someone has big investment but still  the earning one bitcoin even in a week is not easy for that the person need to have great skills of making the proper trades.

It is very difficult but possible. It is possible if you invest a large amount of money. And in this trading you may be get loss.

So be careful while invest a large amount of money.

I do not think that we can earn 1 bitcoin per week. This is impossible unless we have a very large capital. If we trade, we can earn this amount, but the matter is very complicated.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Earn 1 BTC is just possible if we are going to start trading becasue through trading we can earn good money and we can make good money in this business. Crypto is the world best and great business in the world and it can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bro this can not be done now cause the bitcoin have a high price and it is impossible but from 10 years ago this was real but we were not have trust in the bitcoin so we learned a lesson from this.

For me it is almost impossible to consider the idea that I can earn a bitcoin on a daily basis, since it requires an extremely immense capital investment that I do not have and I doubt very much that I can count on it in the future, therefore aspire or amounts smaller, like 0.01 BTC per month.

I don't think it is possible to reach 1 Bitcoin every week without a large investment capital,
Perhaps someone who owns a large amount of Bitcoin can invest it to be able to make a high profit from Bitcoin every week.

• +1 1

This is impossible if we are talking about free profit or starting from scratch, especially since with the passage of time the mining of Bitcoin becomes more difficult and less due to the limited bitcoin in the world

• +2 1

I think it is impossible because it is a huge amount. 1 btc is a big amount. You can earn if you have a big amount of investment and you have trading skills and experience. In my opinion trading is the just way for earning.

• +2 1

I don't think we can make 1 BTC every week, if we rely solely on campaign sites and faucets then it's very unlikely to make 1BTC per week. Using big trades also in my opinion would be hard to come by, so I thought it was just a dream. But whatever it is, don't give up easily in the crypto world, if we want to get profit from Bitcoin then we have to work hard to get it.

Earning bitcoin is not that easy out there and I think this platform is the only place where one can work and be able to collect some few satoshi being rewarded on useful topics and the other way to earn more on bitcoins is to perform some investments.

Getting 1 Bitcoin is very difficult and takes time, but it is not impossible. If you work hard and you are patient, you can get 1 Bitcoin, but not every week that it takes time

• +1 1

1 Bitcoin per week?  This is very much, in fact, I think that there is no work that enables you to earn one bitcoin per week, you can invest in a number of bitcoin parts per week, but earn this amount in a week, I think that you must be a big business owner and a big investment in order to earn  This amount .

Bro it is not easy task to get 1 bitcoin even in a month , it is more difficult to get 1bitcoin in a week vise versa , if you want to get 1 bitcoin a week then you must have to invest a big big amount to this platform so that you can get big benefit.

I do not think that this is near, I am still a beginner now I have planned to learn technical analysis to achieve the best profit, I hope I can do this, but I do not think that I will be able to profit 1 bitcoin per week consistently.

• +2 1

It is so difficult to be able to earn one bitcoin per week but not impossible. I think those smart and experienced traders are able to do it. Personally, i am a freelancer and working on this platform, so that, i cannot collect such a number within a week not even within a year.

its much more difficult to gain a single bitcoin in only 1-week.

well i thought it seems impossible.

So, try to use the rational way.

For this cham you have to invest your money. in tradingthen there is some possiblity of gaining a bitcoin in a week.

But its not that easy as we think.

So, before going to trading check the rate of coins which you want to invest through trading options

• +4 1

It is difficult to obtain 1 training per week, regardless of the work you do. It is possible if you win only the lottery or won one of the gambling sites

• +3 1

My friend, I think that it was possible at the beginning of the Bitcoin launch when its price was only $ 1, but now it is almost impossible, as the price of Bitcoin has exceeded 50 thousand dollars and it is not actually possible to collect 1 Bitcoin every week. You will need a lot and a lot of time to collect it.

• +3 1

This matter is slightly greater than my ambitions, because obtaining this Bitcoin is very difficult and it is in need of a great age, and the conditions of working life do not help it to be done correctly.

• +1 1