What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What price do you think XRP can reach by end of 2020

xrp is now suffering from legal problems and unfortunately recently it broke a strong support which made its possession not reassuring, but it is technically in an upward direction and it has goals which are the peaks before it, but this market everything is possible to happen with it

It will be affected to pump its price. Whitecoin depends only on the price of Bitcoin, half of Bitcoin will be launched by mid-2020. I think it will reach $ 1 in 2020.

My friend for the xrp currency is a very distinct currency and it is a very good development of cryptocurrencies and is very supported by platforms and countries, so its price is expected to rise, and today its price in 2021 reached 33 cents from the dollar, so it is expected to rise more thanks

The increase in the price of XRP will not be significant, because XRP is a type of stablecoin. This means that XRP will not change much in 2020 or 2021. In my opinion XRP is also not suitable for trading, too little price fluctuation will not generate profit. I advise you to buy Ethereum or bitcoin, both of which increase in price very quickly making them suitable for day trading.

• +1 1

The last weeks of 2020 looked quite promising for XRP because SPARK's airdrop was approaching and Bitcoin was increasing in price considerably. However, the SEC news negatively affected the price of XRP and caused it to lose about 50% of its value. Currently, it seems to be recovering a bit, but it still seems a long way from reaching $0.5
If the SEC had not sanctioned Ripple, it would most likely have ended the year at $0.6 or $0.7 and would clearly be above the dollar at this point. 
We'll see what happens in the future with XRP and the SEC.

• +1 1

Dear, the year 2020 is on a good rise for this currency, it has reached the limits of 20 cents of the dollar, but at the beginning of 2021 this figure quickly rose and became equal to 34 cents of the dollar and is now stable and I expect it to make significant progress in the coming days. 

• +1 1

I would have easily answered less than 0.10 but it ended the year at 0.30. So for 2021 I say that it will have a low of $0.05 and a high of what it is right now. Ripple aint going anywhere, I see this asset only dropping for another year and there will be only bad news.

Yes for me I cannot give actual price for xrp by end of 2020 because if we take a look the market we will see that the prices in the market are not stable they continue changing each time 

• +3 1

It was a very good question my friend, this project is actually a little risky because in the last few months it had problems with the SEC as they are investigating it, which is why after having risen a lot in value, the price has fallen a lot, I think we should avoid cryptos that have problems with the law.

XRP is a strong and popular coin. It has good projects in hand. So the price is bullish as the price of Bitcoin also rises. As the popularity of Cryptocurrency increases , the price of XRP also increases.

I guess It is a very good currency And it has a lot of potential to leader further I think I must reach round about $ 1 to understand this Just how do you think in the future I think if you trade on this on a small scale then you can turn on good earn.

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 5:05 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends so i'm curious here on this forum what price do you think XRP will be at the end of 2020. I would sincerely like to hear your thoughts. 

Dude it is very hard to predict the price of any coin but as 2020 has gone and xrp is one of the good coin considered in this because its prices are much greater and acceptable and mostly people convert their Bitcoins to XRP for the withdrawal

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My dear xrp becoming popular .it price. Also increase.many member use it because it has fast transaction speen and low transaction fee.i think its price increase more future.it is a good coin.

XRP reached a huge price which is 0.71 then dropped again a bit but later because of problems in the company it also dumped a lot back to 0.3$ now and most of people sold it because they lost the trust in it , for me I'm glad I sold at 0.6 and earnt very good profit before these actions started and hope it recover again because I have hope in it

• +1 1

On 1/13/2021 at 12:47 AM, Rabiu Dallatu said:

I think with latest developments in Ripple XRP transaction, we can't say for the future now, but we are  hoping that the price shall rise to very high standard in very soon. 

I would like to believe that it will go up in a short time but it is complicated, it depends on the time in which the demand is resolved and more importantly to regain the confidence of investors because some exchanges are already turning their backs on the project and even downgraded At CoinMarketCap, let's hope they can get back to the game in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I read a lot about XRP prices in 2020, but I think most of them are high, so I guess. Based on what I did last year and in the early months of 2020, I would say that recovery has begun and is no longer a difficult task. Therefore, if it continues to grow and maintain its current growth rate, it could reach 0.60 or 70 by 2020. The US dollar is still hard to imagine because aid has not been received. And there are other offers

2020 have been a very great year for crypto currency because of the pandemic and many user troops into crypto currency and much awareness was created, well as for xrp is good coin with a promising future and many have regards it as the third strong coin in crypto and from the looks of things the price will surely rise.

• +1 1

We have all been able to observe in recent weeks the loss of great value of this cryptocurrency called XRP due to the bad news that accompanies it but I think that it will maintain its price that it has right now until new news comes out
A big greeting to the whole community

I think it is a good and wonderful currency that can be used and worked with, so I see that its price will increase and everyone will benefit from it, so I would like to try it and work with it

I suppose it need to reach upto three dollar I assume so because ko one say ideal its simplest a prediction but xrp coins has a stability to reach this one high-quality cash inside the crypto marketplace cap

When I join cryptotalk , xrp was very popular in the forum. Bitcojn was near 10k dollars. Recently when I see the chart its around 0.30 $. That is not what I expected in this corona slow down period. When every coin is charging up XRP has not the demand that expected.

I think the price will go up to 1-2$ This is increasing to 12% in one day, which means it can go up to 1-2$.The idea to invest in it was great. we have emotionally that 2021 will it gone up to be 2-3$.