Bitcoin to be $100,000 - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Bitcoin to be $100,000

$ 100,000 is the number everyone wants, but nobody knows exactly how bitcoin will reach this value, perhaps it will take a long time. at least another 5 years. so take the time when bitcoin is falling in value, buy it.

I disagree. I want a bitcoin in 5,000 dollars all this year. That way I could collect a lot more and next year to realize my profits.

According to the graph in the first post, it seems that every price of bitcoin has a different resistance level. For example, the market resists much lower against prices more than $7400 compared with prices higher than $10000. The resistance level at $10K is very strong and this is why we rarely see values above this point. I don't know why the market is so sensitive to $10K+ values but it looks like this value is pleasant for most crypto community and they all fight together to keep it below or equal to this specific price level. So, if the resistance is so high at $10K, how can we expect to see values 10x more than that? I think $100K is only possible when $40K and $50K become the common bitcoin prices during a year.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

It is impossible for bitcoin price to reach that price of $100,000 dollars  this year maybe in the near future but one thing I'm certain with, is that bitcoin price will double before the end of this year..

not in recent years we have to wait until 2024-2025 I guess, but the end of 2020 might be $ 20k for sure. That was the beginning of the increase. Definitely buy at a low price from now on, and if you want to buy then buy something that isn't everything.

I basically think the exact value if the bottom of bitcoin can't be the $6200 as for me, the price to the unknown is the bottom price as basically it has to be approximately $0.003 or less. But basically hope the bitcoin doesn't take  a bad ride and fall below this points

On 12/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, Lifeman said:

Dont be too confidence about it. The price is too far to achieve, bitcoin is even struggling to maintain $7000 plus.

I think the price of bitcoin will increase significantly next summer when the new split occurs and this opportunity will be fine. When entering the market, the price will gradually increase because there are more and more people participating in it. There is some falling but it will go up again

I completely agree with you, I think it will be less than 6,400 and then it will be a good time to buy, and together we wait for the next rise which I think will exceed 10K.

13 hours ago, Mishadima said:

Everyone would have like it if bitcoin will go that higher in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but $100,000 is too much and I don't think it can do that soon.

Bitcoin will reach to that peak but it is a matter of time we need to focused on the market situation and know what is right to do while our predictions are about to come true.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:31 PM, Akbor said:

I think the price will go high very soon. in 2020 the price of btc will hit 100k and people already started buying btv to make huge profit from btc in 2020.

It would be great for all traders operating in the cryptocurrency sector because they will become rich. The price will gradually increase because more and more people are participating in it now. There is some falling but it will go up again

On 4/9/2020 at 3:07 AM, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly, I wish it was real, my friend, I hope it goes up to 20k is a good thing for the market already, I cheated 10 times the account when investing in other coins and found bitcoin is still the king.

Yes the bitcoin still the king and no coins can take his place all follow bitcoin if they reach 100k we will see the ethereum with more 10k and litecoin with 1000 , So we hope bitcoin will go up 

On 12/25/2019 at 9:31 PM, Akbor said:

I think the price will go high very soon. in 2020 the price of btc will hit 100k and people already started buying btv to make huge profit from btc in 2020.

Easy predictions for some traders due to their extensive experience. Nowadays more and more people are participating in it. There is some falling but it will go up again. It returned to its actual price at an early age and everyone wanted BTC

On 1/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jessika said:

Bitcoin to succeed in an amount regarding $9000 and also it will be perfect for almost all dealers running inside the cryptocurrency market, we could notice Bitcoin regressing rather than improving significantly.

I think bitcoin will hold $ 100,000 in the future, because right away let's accumulate new poor quality bitcoin and hold. It requires a lot of strong investment, and then the price of bitcoin will reach 1 million dollars and I think that will be possible by 2030.

7 hours ago, TsiryMJ said:

If we look at the current price of Bitcoin, I think that may no longer be possible.  If you look closely, the price of Bitcoin is starting to rise little by little.  It's better to buy now.

It went down a little when I said it will go down my friend, it did not reach 6400 but it fell well and we were able to buy at a low price and now it is rising, wait for the 10,000.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:32 PM, Luv4me said:

That is a wish which can be possible after so many years, or a decade, Bitcoin will reach that price

I will sell the contract when I go down I will buy the contract if he comes up in my opinion, prediction is important not just collecting it. Most importantly, people with lots of BTC do not leave the market. Only using a technical method can make the conclusion that bitcoin will so high

On 12/15/2019 at 12:51 PM, lufiaq said:

I want Bitcoin to be $100,000

but for now it's just a wish.
If you discard feelings, it is clear that the trend is falling + the price is below the strong resistance level of 7450. I think the bottom of the bitcoin is at the level of 6200.
And only from this level you need to buy BTC

That's true. bitcoin to reach $100000 is for now a wish. It is because it will take some long time before it reach that amount. Well, I think few more years and we can see it pump it's value in that high amount. All of us wishing or hoping that bitcoin will reach that value so let's all see and witness it.

I think this is unlikely to happen, perhaps bitcoin can grow in price to $ 30,000, but $ 100,000 is too high a price and bitcoin is unlikely to reach it.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:13 PM, fahin1 said:

Bitcoin will probably be $100000 is it possible?? Today it’s value $7k is it possible to feel that about which is fee.

I think you don't need to take a long time to see this update on the way home now. if possible exceed 100 thousand but market capitalization and market capitalization require large investment. even if it somehow goes, bitcoin will bet almost gold.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:08 PM, Ms.o said:

Everyone wants btc to be on 100k or higher.but compare to the price now its still a long way before btc reach that price,but nothing to worry,btc is a king.who knows one of this days it will hit higher.staying positive here😊

ì people can see the price drop back to 6900 dollars and maybe tomorrow or in the next few days it will drop even more. There are many coins like BTC growing day by day attracting investors' money so BTC will not reach 100k.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:36 AM, Sagor said:

I also want btc to go to moon. as i think 2020 will be best year for crypto then all crypto price will increase in this year and btc price will hit 100k usd.

Bitcoin's price will increase significantly next summer when the new split occurs and this opportunity will be fine. The holders will panic and try to sell their BTC, which affects the price of BTC and that creates a problem that raises the price of BTC.

Many people want a price of 100k. But looking at the market now I think more than 15K the price will not grow in the near future. I assume that within a year it can grow to 20K. And it is very early to talk about the price of 100k.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:17 PM, Superred said:

Everybody want bitcoin reach to the highest price but we have to realize the current situations not support bitcoin price will high because people can see now the price down again at $6900 level and possibly tomorrow or for next several days it will fall more than it

Buy low prices from now on, and if you want to buy then buy something that isn't everything. somehow it can go then bitcoin will bet almost gold. So dreams can come true but require a lot of time. I don't dream about that kind of hope.

no person would love that bitcoin goes down and sometimes the rate fluctuate so quick that individual thinks that it's going to keep going up however after someday it comes back to its real close one rate as it changed into early and everybody wish that btc cross above then one hundred thousand.

While I think that the 100K argument is far fetched, I'm always trying not to either support or deny this. There are major trendlines pointing to this price for 2021. It is a bet that some are not risking much as they hold bitcoin for many years but the rest of as might lose a lot chasing this price. This is why I am not actually promoting the 100k dream price, as I wouldn't want to convince people to buy bitcoin and make them lose money instead by buying some top price.

I believe an ATH of 100k is achievable with bitcoin but I am actually not seeing that happening this year although I remain very bullish as I still believe we can have a recovery of $20k later this year. Due this optimism, I have been holding for a while and I will keep on holding for now.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy