I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

It seems as if some members can't differentiate and contract the usage of this sections we have in crypto talk some  people post  a topic that supposed to be in a beginner section but someone will create that same topic in a crypto world section which is wrong 

You're right! Unfortunately, even at the present time, many users create such posts for profit, because they do not want to come up with something interesting, and try to circumvent the system. This is very bad, and I believe that introducing 100 posts for rewards, as well as a timer for sending messages, is all a very good thing!

the forum actually had it period which it was going to take when it comes on having to mature as on how the general members where to interact with the forum as we can see how the forum have  grown from useless spam posts which where nearly populated in here as on how the boards have also taken another step in having to clean the forum from this type of acts

On 12/14/2019 at 7:56 AM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

Based on my observation and opinion spamming content has reduced but still there quite some amount of spamming and low quality content and newbies are the source cause of spamming post we should report all spamming content.

Not all clients read the OP first prior to posting. For what reason do I say that, since I regularly discover individuals making posts that are not in the subject (off-point) so I surmise they didn't understand first.

Indeed, a lot of topics and posts in the forum has been too repetitive and thus making it just go round and round around that certain topics. New ones have yet to be that good and if so, then it would be nice to have.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nowadays a lot of repeatative topics are made in this forum. Replying to these topics these only a waste of time because our reply is certainly going to be deleted because of the topic deletion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

19 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

Nowadays a lot of repeatative topics are made in this forum. Replying to these topics these only a waste of time because our reply is certainly going to be deleted because of the topic deletion.

Of course you're right! We all need originality, even if you look at the comments, we see how some users leave the same type of comments, and therefore, we need the right approach to this matter. for example, we can be more original, and express our opinions based on others!

Yes we can do better because we should never lose hope. If our comments are deleted by forum then we should improve our performance and writing skills in the writing comments. So this is best way that we give new ideas in their comments and posts so i am really thanked to this forum because he give me new way of earning so i am very happy. 

We can 100% improve our posts by writing new ideas. I am also facing the deleting posts problem so i improved my writing skills 

This is so dissapointed, at the present time gathering is confronting a ton of issues with the new individuals coming here who dont read the standards, and simply continue spamming and making point that is now been replied. kindly do a few activities.

What to say about such people the only way they must be treated well and moderators should expelled such people as these people are interrupting the image of the forum. Well agree brother moderators are doing their work and we should also report such people

If the post is just nothing, not even a character or probably only a spacebar then there is practically no way of doing worse than that, I am glad this post was deleted although we have to consider the fact a mistake might be made and a post to be given like that from a beginner without knowing, then the page refreshed or changed and this member didn't notice. We have to consider a series of posts and not just one to accuse someone.

• +1 1

Working hand to hand will make us achieve good things, working with one mind trying to improve the forum is a nice idea, making the forum better should be all of us priority. And by doing that I think we will all benefit massively in the forum 

Edited by True legend
  • +2 1

Absolutely, become a lot of duplicate posts here, I think this will cause bad reputation, the forum should be developed, and useful information not duplicated should be shared.

Sending spam is an unsatisfactory behavior. Working during this forum isn't difficult for all members, whether or not they have experience within the encrypted world or don't have experience, this forum is straightforward to use through which you'll learn from reading members ’topics, and if you are doing not know anything about the subject about checking out it, you'll surely get a convincing answer.

On 12/14/2019 at 9:26 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

Hi friend I must say you raised a nice question which is quite different and you are right that some use doesn't read there own comments while responding because they are mostly in the hurry to anyhow complete 30 post and get sudden earning but doesn't know that the post with worthy content gets importance and being paid instead of hurrying up for 30 posts it's better to post 20 posts with efficient language and worthy content.

I do not think that all users read all the comments before they write their posts, but we must excuse them because it is not possible to read this large number of comments for each post, it is sufficient for the member to be honest and write his own comment without taking information from other comments.

You are right my friend, but I think the Brand new members do this by mistake , they know that they get paid for posting so they do not know the difference between a topic and a comment , we can tell them that . But on the other hand I find so many topics written by new and I mean really new members with a post or two, with just a line or so and nothing useful at all.

Be careful and stay away from those annoying spammers and do not respond to their posts, but rather provide assistance to mediators here and report those violators who do not provide any benefit. I hope to find a solution to get rid of them as soon as possible.

This has befit exceedingly annoying, the forum is rotund of repetitive topics that enjoy no connotation for the new population they absolutely absence to pick up 100 column without only if and prevent to the forum or members. 

Yes of course this is really disappointed to see that type of posts that is posted by the person who came here for earning from this forum. How it is ridiculous to see that you cannot cooperate the forum or place even that gives you financially helping. I really don't know who are the people post that useless posts. It is right said that we can respect this forum through report that culprit and pesticides of the forum. Thank you my friend for arising this issue. ♥️

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Some people think that once the posts are written, he will earn Bitcoin, but he does not think well and that he will not benefit, and he will be exposed to officials, and he will be banned and his account banned due to sending spam.

• +2 1

Truly this is genuine this is May be on the grounds that the stage is in its beginning phases and I think with time this will turn out to be all the more better I propose to the group to begin some compaign where quality articles will get some prize this will expand the quantity of value articles on the stage

You are right. There are a lot of beginners who post topics and unhelpful content because they just want to complete their posts without ever searching for and publishing useful topics and this leads to an increase in the number of useless posts.