When to keep the trade and when to close it? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

When to keep the trade and when to close it?

Selling or holding coins is a very difficult decision when you make new trade, because whatever you do, you will be scared, scared, the two fear errors will make you lose, never be afraid, must be determined to win.
good luck

15 hours ago, Loly said:

I think trading in leverage has a high risk ratio, and the loss in it is frightening, I do not have the courage to trade in leverage. Because it needs a lot of experience. 

Leverage trading is almost the same to forex so it is really high risks trading because the profit you can get is higher compared to traditional trading but like what you said the loss is high too.

58 minutes ago, Loly said:

Leverage is a double-edged sword, as high-leverage accounts are greatly affected by large price fluctuations, which increases the chances of triggering a stop-loss order. Therefore, it is necessary to study and implement good risk management strategies when it comes to financial instruments.

Yeah that is why the leverage trading is only for the experts and brave traders because they are the only capable to take the risk.

I have already mentioned this topic, close or keep it depends on many factors, market and your specific psychological issues.
good luck

When the market is stable, trading is good and safe, but if the market suffers from volatility, this means that the market must be exited and closed until it calms down a little and the picture becomes clearer more about the movement of the market.

THINK POSITIVE

If you are in a transaction that has grown 3 or 4 times more than your risk, you really should stop. Trade management is the most difficult area that traders face.

I think you can buy anycoin which price is low than the past history and then you can hold it for increasing the price and patience is the main key in trading.

9 hours ago, Sagor said:

I think you can buy anycoin which price is low than the past history and then you can hold it for increasing the price and patience is the main key in trading.

You have to be careful about some Coins who are really dead and don't have any future to grow up so you should choose the right coin 

Mainly the the market goes down then you can hold your asset and when the market is doing up down then it will be good for trading.just need to know about the market condition.

On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

Do you have solutions or ideas that help in taking the appropriate decision?

I usually do scalping and  not use big lots.To me best way is to follow the news and analysis it and then make better trade .After betting the sell or buy keep eye on it .Make margin and close the trade.

20 hours ago, Loly said:

One of the most important factors that a scalping trader expects is the time of important news in which the rituals move greatly, in addition to the times of important speeches in which important economic matters are discussed for the state, in addition to the times of volatility, which are very fertile times for trading in this way.

Yeah,making profit is not easy work.but its a double edge sword for small investors like us .we have to make extra efforts ,save our investment  and make profit with it.Timming and effort both needed for profit.

There are several ways to solve this :

• The first solution is for the trader to decide which goal he will go out of without greed before starting the deal
  • Second is reading the candles and going out at the reflexive candles
  • Thirdly, it is better to master the buy and sell saturation indicators.

11 hours ago, Loly said:

Cryptocurrency trading requires high art and skill, and you will gain that from training and application in the field of trading over time, knowing that currency trading is not a means of quick gain or profit. And there must be great risks in the event of obtaining large and quick profits. 

Yeah,it need dedication .if it was done by carelessly the the loss is definite .So knowledge and practicing skill is key of success.Profit gaining become very tough now a days.As the market is not green any more.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:00 PM, Loly said:

One of the most difficult decisions that traders face on a daily basis ... is to know when to keep the trade and when to close it. Often this decision is the reason why traders are frustrated and face difficulties during trading, and for this, it is necessary that you learn how to deal effectively when making this decision so that you can finally make money.

Do you have solutions or ideas that help in taking the appropriate decision?

If you first make a reasonable decision about how much profit you want to make and do conservative trading, you will less likely to fail. In fact you should define your enter and exit points to know exactly what you want to do. As a general rule, you should enter when the price is low and exit when it is high but real trading is not always like this. You should sell and exit whenever you think you have earned enough profit and you feel satisfied. For example, if you earn $100 profit from $500 investment, this is considered an acceptable gain. You should not get greedy and hold more to earn more. Most frustrations happen at this point. Any market has a certain potential for earning. You should not expect to double your investment in a few days.

19 hours ago, Hamk said:

The solution you keep the trade when you are in a winning position, use stop loss and take profit to determine both

you dont supposed to keep the trade just because youre making profit, remember we are in a bear market and its best to always lock your profits before the market dips down on you again

The trader should stop trading when the price of alt coin is low or im red signal because he can't gain any profit from it. So its better not to continue.

7 hours ago, Lynnwood said:

I mainly hold altcoins, the time varies 1-2 years, which I hold, but the price falls day by day. I was disappointed and started to leave bitcoins a bit, now I prefer bitcoins, no matter what I do, I believe that they will remain in the long term.

i think its a big mistake to be holding altcoins for that long because altcoins always get crushed easily when bitcoin starts to go up, but only buy altcoisn when they are at the bottom and they will be pumping hard.

You should keep trading when ready with the risk and should stop when can't handle the risk. The problem is trader never follow risk management that already built just to catch bigger profit. Avoid every action that can change your limit risk, stay with rules.

Markets is very volatile...first google ur in broker in use reputation /rateings,,deposit methods /withdraw fast methods,,,not playing games with excuses when one need to withdraw like same way you does fast deposit to them...support to help one solve any tradeing problems like trade platform crash,slow platform that delay to sale and buy at will and close orders in fast moving news release market.

Check their regulations and transparent in tradeings...... service fees,pips ,withdraw fee, etc

Good luck and also avoid a broker with dealing desk....they will reverse ur trades and make u loose all ur money...

The best traders in the world find them in Forex and binary trading, trading in very large amounts on them, but I always like to trade in small investments, I have invested money.

I have a very simple solution, I bought cryptocurrency - it grew in price by several percent, I sell it. a lot depends on the amount of funds that you can freeze for a while

On 12/30/2019 at 5:35 PM, dinabolt said:

You should keep trading when ready with the risk and should stop when can't handle the risk. The problem is trader never follow risk management that already built just to catch bigger profit. Avoid every action that can change your limit risk, stay with rules.

Yes you are right we need to learn how to manage our risk to close any trade at any moment because people are Greedy don't do that they want to earn more and more and forget about it and in final they lost all

This decision is too difficult for you, the important saying that leads to success is that you make a decision that still has a chance of success, but if you do not make a decision, you will never succeed because you won't do it.

10 hours ago, redsals said:

Just follow bitcoin dominance percentage and if it goes up sell as it means people are selling their alts and if it goes down buy altcoins as people are buying into altcoins.

We can't buy when the price go down we need to make profit don't lise our money and we can't wait a long time untile the price grow again, fir me when i see the price fall down i close the trade ans stay untile they go really down and bought again

Firstly you need to keep an eye on the market conditions before trading. When the prices go down you can simply buy and when the prices go high you shouldn't buy or trade. But one should always trade in a flow and by doing this he won't have a loss.