Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think you are save to hold Bitcoin paper money?

I don't think it will be a good idea if bitcoin will become like fiat currencies, basically bitcoin was produce to operate digitally in the modern world that we are now not to be display like fiat however a lot will happen if these method is applied to bitcoin because it values will decrease and fiat currencies will take over and the digital market will collapse which is not a good idea and I hope we don't see such changes.

Bitcoin is protected with modern digital currency. Bitcoin gives a lot of good ideas. Bitcoin is a currency. But I think Bitcoin will be converted into paper currency. Bitcoin is the best way to make money, it is also the best forum for money transactions.

I think owning coins in our wallets is a safety .

We shouldn't put all our money into circulation Rather, we put the section in which we are only trading and not invest in new currencies that are not strong or not well-arranged in the market.

It is not possible, Bitcoin was created as a digital asset and if Bitcoin has paper I think it is incompatible with the principles and will not be possible, Bitcoin remains a digital asset with all its advantages. Hacking is about how we secure and store Bitcoin safely and so that it is not easily hacked, because Bitcoin security is left to the holder.

• +1 1

Despite the presence of fraudsters, various thefts and hacks, I'm not with the idea of making Bitcoin securities, because bitcoin is basically an encryption system, not a paper finance system, is a change of really worn-out securities. 

If that is even coming to reality then I will not get it for my self because all your savings will not be safe any longer so I will advise no body should take that and if the bitcoin comes to paper then digital market might stop...

In fact, it would be easier for small investors / traders to lose their money by exposing it to a physical medium, cryptocurrencies were born to revolutionize digital finance, therefore they must be kept within the Internet and protected in cold wallets with all available security measures .

Hold Bitcoin is the best idea becasue now the Bitcoin touch the 41,000$ high and in future it go high more becasue in the crypto market BTC movement is very good and it move high day by day and soon BTC touch the 200,000$ if the bull is start this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, I am sure of this matter that the economic and social situation in the world will improve when the choice of cryptocurrencies is essential to the improvement of the economies of the countries, the continuous progress and the increase of the state's income.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:35 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

I don't think cryptocurrencies will one day become paperbecause what distinguishes them from other currencies is that they are banknotes that are paperless or cash able to be used in many areas. 

This is true, we must protect our money, both on platforms and portfolios. Especially since these sites are connected to the Internet. Therefore, we must always use a different protection tug in order to protect our information and money from penetration.

The idea of Bitcoin was never to be carried out as a paper money rather a digital currency and I think it won't really be of a great idea if it is carried out as the normal Fiat currency

Attempts to attack many of the sites that specialize in currency exchange give the world of trading and the supervisors of these sites more power to fill all the gaps and make the platform more secure. I do not think that cryptocurrencies may end if someone tries to penetrate them because they are not an easy thing and have a lot of security algorithms.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are based on its own blockchain, which makes it so safe. Our loss of money is a result of our own mistake, so making a currency and a sheet of Bitcoin will lose its security and become like other currencies like the dollar and the euro.

• +2 1

I do not think it will be so soon, and I also think that I do not wish that, because at that time, perhaps there will no longer be an electronic business such as a forum that will win electronic currencies, is it not.

I feel that no, it will not be protected since anyone can take that role away from you, and bitcoin will never have a real force like dollars or euros, for now ... however in the medium / long term fiat money will no longer exist.

If Bitcoins are printed on paper, like Bitcoin paper wallets, how are they updated to the blockchain? How to make transaction information transparent and secure? Blockchain & crypto was invented so that we are free from government manipulation, if you want to use paper money, you can be satisfied with fiat 🙂

Of course.  Bitcoin is currently a popular currency.  Whose level is constantly increasing.  Bitcoin can be saved and calculated on paper.  Hold on to Bitcoin.  Because its price is increasing day by day. Bitcoin's popularity is at the top in cryptocurrency. It is really a very good thing for everyone.

there is no way to convert the Bitcoin and any other people see into the paper money and even even know to stop the hacking system if it is not under your control all you have to do is to keep working and make the payments.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. This coin is much easier to use than paper coin.This coin is very safe if you use a good money bag. And security remains tight. The future can be saved.

The fame of the cryptocurrency is greatly highlighted in that it is virtual and its volatility is high enough to attract the attention of investors in the trade, but if this were a fiduciary trade, it would lose the high volatility it has, for this reason it would not be It is recommended that these cryptocurrencies be seen in physical form.

• +1 1

what's the point of having paper Bitcoin , by that you literally deleted the idea of crypto that based on digital currencies that have no physical exist , cryptocurrencies were meant to be used just on the internet and can be transferred anywhere without getting tracked by anyone 

so there is no way to think about a case where Bitcoin can be carried like fiat money

On 12/14/2019 at 7:35 AM, Delgboke said:

There has been a numerous attack on cryptocurrency exchanges and other crypto related platforms on this,  Do you think life's is going to be save if Bitcoin is to be carried about like other fiat currency? 

I prefer cryptocurrencies to banknotes because they're better for me in terms of saving away from theft and losing them quickly. 

There is no need for us to get a paper bitcoin as it is not beneficial. Bitcoin is better as a digital coin because that is its nature and it should remain like that. Paper is risky and it draws armed robbery and theft and also kidnapping.

Well,  I don't think that it would be possible to make cryptocurrencies into fiat currency in the first place,  but even if that is made possible,  still I think that it would be normal  to carry it around like normal currencies. 

• +2 1