Has any online wallet been hacked before? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Has any online wallet been hacked before?

On 13/12/2019 at 20:58, Digicoin said:

Quiero saber si hay alguna billetera en línea que haya sido comprometida antes. Entonces, podemos saber que tal vez las billeteras en línea son en realidad mejores que los intercambios para mantener a salvo Crypto.

I currently have no information on some hacking, but I have seen that they have made exact copies of pages, in order to steal someone's money in cryptocurrencies and this is still happening today.

• +1 1

In my opinion that all the wallets are safed and the hackers only target some specific person and steal his password and then use his account. But i have never heard or seen that whole the wallet is hacked.

Instead of the whole wallet website being hacked , I guess hackers will only targett specific users in the website. one way which you can compromise your wallet account is by giving away your withdrawal and deposit a adress. Never fall victim to online phishing and always be cautious.

I don’t know about any wallet that has been hacked before. I don’t think can anyone hacked it. Crypto wallet has a great privacy and It's very tough for hack. 

Since I'm in the world of crypto I never heard such news if there have a crypto wallet got hacked, maybe at the beginning of crypto when security was too low but I dont have much sure.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If your mobile phone or computer is hacked, the hacker will access all the data stored on it, including your wallet information and everything else
Be careful when using websites that can access personal data, and make sure of the level of security therein

To my knowledge, no online wallet has been hacked before.  Because online wallets use more security and are reliable.  So no hacker can hack online wallet if he wants to.

I have never heard about any online wallets complete hacking before but there are some cases when several accounts on those wallets get hacked because of the mistake of user itself.

• +4 1

I don't know which are the online wallets but I wouldn't feel safe with these. The wallet service maybe doesn't get hacked but your computer or your mobile phone can get hacked. If you had your crypto offline then there is no way to lose them.

• +3 1

The wallets haven't been hacked, it is always exchanges but still not recommended to hold too much in online wallets. If you are big investor then you need offline wallets, have phrase or private key stored and nobody will touch them. You don't have to risk unless you want to day trade.

• +2 1

it.s good topic i will agree with you this hacked something so that we care fully work this site and earn money a lot of this.

thanks

• +4 1

2 hours ago, zain31 said:

I've never heard or come across any online wallet being hacked before. Although we have scammers and hackers everywhere that's why we need to be extra careful when dealing with things online.

Online site where thousand of people have wallet in have been hacked and lots thousands of Bitcoin, binance was hacked in 2019 where the site lost about 700k Bitcoin, it was a good experience but they have tighten their security system now and it would be very difficult for hackers to penetrate the site now

I don't think that any wallet that I know of was compromised but perhaps we need to be careful whatever online service we use as anything is possible and what hasn't been hacked it can be later.

• +1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 6:32 PM, Cimmy_revenger said:

This why , I'am always afraid if hold or safe my asset cryptocurrency in online wallet.

I recommended you , using hardware wallet if want to safe your asset.

Many online wallets got hacked if you just search on the google than you will a lot of detail regarding that. Also check the Cryptopia which got hacked/attacked almost 3 times.

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There is no yet any online wallet that is hacked, only some individuals that their wallet are hacked and their earning is packed, we have to be careful on kind of site we are putting our wallet addresses. 

For me, my friend, I have never been robbed and no one has been able to penetrate my electronic wallets, because I do not give my information to anyone, make it more confidential, and work to increase my protection rate, because I am keen on this, it is only for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe my friend happens like this, and the reason is not in the security of the wallet, but the hack occurs because of the owner of the wallet himself, as he allows hackers to enter any of his wallet without being noticed by sharing the private key of the wallet, for example, but the wallet is completely safe because it uses several methods of encryption and detection of the hacker Thank you

• +2 1

Still I have not hear about this news still it can be possible as u keep u wallet vulnerable then u can be hacked so in order to prevent u should enable all security features so that it might be a satisfaction as it is delicate case

I think that the Trust wallet was hacked by some of its addresses, but I was not at that time, but the penetration in general is through the company or the software team based on developing the portfolio Hence, it is basically something that can be controlled by them.

I don’t know about that.  I think hack wallet is not easy. Because almost all wallet use high security program. For better knowing you can search it on google or YouTube. 

There are many wallets are hacked in online market. These wallets are very small and fakes. Popular wallets never hacked because it's security is very high. Like trust wallet, blockchain wallet  etc. I mostly use trust wallet because it is very trusted wallet.

• +1 1

Yaa still is don't receive any kind of information or news that any kind of wallet is hacked it's not an easy to hacked any wallet or exchange . I use blockchain or hardware wallet which is most secure wallet

• +3 1

Since I started my cryptocurrencies world journey, I never get heard with such news like that. But I always get heard about exchanges platforms only which is getting hacked

• +4 1

I think there are no popular wallet that had been hacked. If you wants to use any wallet i suggest you to do your own research about that wallet. Then you can use that. I hope you understand me

• +4 1

Yes, e-wallets and platforms can be hacked,
You can read about hacking the Cryptopia platform,
I also heard on some websites about an attempt to hack a Trust wallet.
In general, however, the Trust Wallet is now more secure and reliable than before.
You can always choose the safest cold Wallets.

• +1 1