Trading talk for experts and beginners - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
th3nolo

Trading talk for experts and beginners

On 12/14/2019 at 2:13 AM, th3nolo said:

I know that many of you have never traded, probably many of you have lost all your money in altcoins, but I also know that among you there are traders with profitable strategies so how do you define yourself?

I want to create this thread to maintain an open conversation about trading, strategies, resources, etc. 

I do not want it to become a thread of price speculation, for that there are already several threads.

So I sincerely if you have nothing to contribute to the subject please don't talk to get paid, talk to learn, to trade, to make friends that way I assure you that you will have lots of money by the end of 2024.

Don't you see what the forum is doing?

They are caring for the traders, which is little appreciated on other sites, including Twitter, Reddit, etc.

It's really hard to belong to a community without having to pay for a membership, but guess what. You already belong to the forum and you get paid to belong, not the opposite.

Finishing the introduction to the thread, I hope everyone understands the general idea, Welcome.

Yes, in my opinion trading is the best way right now to get profit in the crypto world, indeed trading can provide fast profits if the market is good and sometimes profits are unexpected, I am very excited when the market is bullish and I feel like I want to continue trading. Apart from that in trading I can learn a lot from cryptocurrency, an unforgettable trading experience when getting profit and also having many friends in this forum to discuss trading is a very good thing to learn.

• +2 1

The talk in this forum is for everyone and this forum is useful for anyone, whether beginners or professional traders, we learned a lot here and lessons like this cannot be found on any other site. Only CryptoTalk provides lessons as well as free coins to give beginners the opportunity to experience trading even if they have limited capital.

• +1 1

Speaking of trade, we can define it as one of the ways to earn money from stocks, cryptocurrencies, investments, The best part is that the money generated can be withdrawn and managed by yourself. Trading cryptocurrencies can change your life

• -2 1

The investor must know technical analysis, read indicators, and be present in a place that contains a high volume of funds

well i can say trading in crypto world it is not easy thing it need to gain experience may be this need for many years and it also need to be hard worker and have ability to be patient for long time

I definitely agree with you, I think that although some have made profits this year it has been a year with so many losses that perhaps most have been in the red. But as you well say with a good strategy, something will continue to be achieved.

On 12/13/2019 at 3:13 PM, th3nolo said:

I know that many of you have never traded, probably many of you have lost all your money in altcoins, but I also know that among you there are traders with profitable strategies so how do you define yourself?

I want to create this thread to maintain an open conversation about trading, strategies, resources, etc. 

I do not want it to become a thread of price speculation, for that there are already several threads.

So I sincerely if you have nothing to contribute to the subject please don't talk to get paid, talk to learn, to trade, to make friends that way I assure you that you will have lots of money by the end of 2024.

They are caring for the traders, which is little appreciated on other sites, including Twitter, Reddit, etc.

It's really hard to belong to a community without having to pay for a membership, but guess what. You already belong to the forum and you get paid to belong, not the opposite.

Finishing the introduction to the thread, I hope everyone understands the general idea, Welcome.

I am new and I would like to know how to identify a good opportunity to invest in a 
currency if you give me a well-elaborated answer with a graph, I would appreciate it :D

On 12/13/2019 at 10:13 PM, th3nolo said:

In fact in this forum if you see someone who post useful posts, that's means he's just posting both for earning and learning also, but if someone post useless posts it means he post for earning only, but I don't think if there has someone who post for learning only, That's is the fact.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have a simple strategy based on making a little profit every time I buy and sell. I get cumulative profits that accumulate on top of each other and the capital increases and becomes larger with time
Every time I do this, I get the same small percentage of profits, but because of the increase in the capital, the amount gets bigger
This is what I do and you what is your preferred strategy?

• +2 1

Yes, the forum is the best place for us because through it we can discuss members, benefit from their trading experience and learn more every day in order to achieve profits through our trading.

Trading is not as difficult as many people think, even beginners can benefit from trading, you just have to have a little knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and study the market well.

I work according to the chart during a specific time for the currency, as I sell it at the highest price for this period and buy again at a lower price, and so I get a larger number of currency. And at some point I sell the original issue and start trading only with the profits that I have made. Thus, I guarantee increased profit.

• +1 1

the forum is based on the idea of sharing our knowledge and experience with others  , and that's what we get paid for , and almost after a year of making this forum you can see thousands of useful posts for everyone , the beginners and experts , all of them can benefit from the various information written in this forum and all of them are free for everyone 

so we appreciate the admins for making the dream to be real and give ability to everyone to get knowledge about crypto for free

For beginners, trading is a profit, a loss and a stroke of luck. As for the experts, they are trades and profits because they study candles and charts and know the bottoms and time to sell.

I think traders have set the Talk coin as a target because the percentage change in its price is so great! That is, it can go up or down by 30% within one hour! This feature is considered something special within certain currencies only! Especially since the coin is not Scam! Because it is linked within the Cryptotalk Forum project! I think that the best areas to buy the currency are (70-85) and sell at the following prices (90-95-100)

• +5 1

Lol i thought you are gonna teach us some strategies about trading talk token ! Im a beginner in trading and i dont have a lot of things to say just avoid panic sell and Don't trade without knowledge and research or you may lose a lot of money

you are right i'm lost many coins in trading but i learned from my errors in trading, and now i have a strategy, i'm  follow any good coin and drawing in his chart all support and resistor points, then i buy with 10% from my capital in the support point and if the price down again i will buy with 10% in the second support, afterthan i know that the price will be increase.

Yes I often trade on yobit. I realize that this forum really pays attention to members to be able to trade on yobit, they still pay to keep the forum active and trading on yobit. Currently, I continue to learn to be a successful trader on yobit, this forum is very helpful for those of us who are still learning to become professional traders.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I thi; trading is like a buissness.u have need a.lot knowledge about it..you have to know the condition of market place and take decition to trading your coins.it is a good site to earn a lot but have risky too.

Of course we are here among all the other members from which there would be some traders  too but I don't think you can make as much as others are making only just seeing that they are doing this.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:29 AM, Badman001 said:

Trading is best and super way of earn money without doing any hard work 

For experts trading is simple and easy for them 

For beginners I tell him to go watch YouTube videos and reading blogs ..

You cannot says thats trading is not hard work while it can sometimes gives you headache while you are doing the market analysis and also you can lose your investment, so that's is how trading is hard. 

• +2 1

Trading talks for experts and beginners is more of a tutorial. I would recommend all beginners to turn to YouTube and watch  videos

Trading is very good experts in cryptocurrency I wont say much to them than giving them than saluting them but you see for beginners I will advice them to consult more experts,watch YouTube videos and all 

In my opinion the long bear run was the reason for our losses.2020 is going to be year of our recovery of losses.we need to keep patience and desciplined in cryptocurrency feild.it is going to be the year of happines for us.

Trading is best to gain a lot of profit. If someone have skills to do trading he easily earn a lot of profit from this. Without any hard work we easily do trading. In this year everyone easily do trading and his /her loss will be recovered. But everyone should follow rules. 

• +2 1