Will India Release Its Own Cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will India Release Its Own Cryptocurrency?

I think it is possible in future. In recent days I also heard a news about it from a very pronounced source. And if it happens that will be very great decision. 

• Useful or interesting 1

there is a chance that this might happen if they start getting more open towards crypto. Other countries which once banned crypto like China have now an open mind towards it and are doing many big crypto projects. India might follow what china did once thwy realise the value of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

India is a very big country and it is fast growing with digitally, I think in future if government support the crypto currency india will launch. But i think indian government will not support crypto currency in future as well.

I don't have the idea how India make their cryptocurrency but in another side the government banned cryptocurrency.

That is still possible, if some people in India created it for themself. So that coin will spread really slowly to people in India. Give the effect for people with using the cryptocurrency with solving their problem, so time by time people will trust in cryptocurrency. Then they will ask to government to legalize cryptocurrency. Don't worry if failed about it. Just try it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

All we can do is speculate. But knowing that India is the second largest population in the entire world, surely there will be lots of their minds that can come up with an Indian national cryptocurrency. I wouldn't be surprised if they even beat China in developing their own cryptocurrency first. It is sort of a race after all.

I hope this is true because this is a milestone in the crypto currency. India also have a large population so I think it can become a way to publicize the basics of crypto currency.

The first thing they want to do before creating own currency is to legalize it and control it. Many news about crime related in india and they not know how to handle it so it is difficult for them to create own currency.

A country like India has the potential for blockchain development in the country. It takes time to accept cryptocurrency in India.

India is a fast growing country in the world. They have very developed technology at present. So it is not a surprise for us if India launches their own cryptocurrency platform and own cryptocurrency. It is very possible for them. I think they will be planning to launch  their own cryptocurrency very soon.

Well, they can but i am not sure about that, Indian are the country with the moat strict rule on bitcoin

I think this time not possible. Hope future India Release cryptocurrency and legalized. 

Now indian crypto community not so well because government not confirm any decision yet.

Many people not make any transection with bank for crypto.         

It's good if India legalizes cryptorency because their economy could be good. but it is very difficult to fulfill it because India is very difficult to use a transaction system like this. but we just pray that India will be better.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:20 PM, heelsibat said:

If india legalize cryptocurrencies, then it has a chance to create cryptocurrency. But I think they will not legalize it because of they can't control it and they can't adopt this to their economy.

I am not at the same side. Yeah as there is a very high population in india so that will be little bit difficult to adopt it by the all but there is no country which all people accept that. When it comes to controlling, no one can control crypto as it is decentralised. If centralised then it can be obviously done. 

6 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

I don't think that will happen, India don't want to invest in cryptocurrency. They will not even want to create their own

Now a days india is growing very fast and compete the others very hard. If it want to grasp its existence in the front row countries then it should be adopted because the others are doing and it effecting their economy a lot. And great economist of india also said that crypto is must. May be it can take some time. 

Well, thats true, it will possible to released some coins the india soon because i think they are now adopting the cryptocurrency and they are know the importance of it, it will be help them in terms of financial because the india is the one of the poorest country in the world so that this is important to them.

1 hour ago, Huzlerdude said:

It will be more of Centralized nature and they will be controlling and monitoring all transactions that goes out and come in

May be it is possible because india will never release their control at a time. First they can try with centralised crypto. Then if it goes very well and make some bright indication then it can bring the decentralised one in action. There is a possibility to work in this way. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Well, thats true, it will possible to released some coins the india soon because i think they are now adopting the cryptocurrency and they are know the importance of it, it will be help them in terms of financial because the india is the one of the poorest country in the world so that this is important to them.

Sorry brother as i know india is not the poorest country or one of the poorest county. It is a wrong concept. India economy stands at 8th rank probably before it was 7th. One thing is true that the population of this country is very high like 1.3 billion compare it with the world's population. So the persons are poor. But not the country. Sorry for the insist. Hope you understand. 

think it is possible in future. In recent days I also heard a news about it from a very pronounced source. And if it happens that will be very great decisionbecause Indian crypto future is very bright. And people aware this fild day by day.

2 minutes ago, Nahna said:

The economy of India is going down. Modi and Amit Shah didn't build up the economy however grew up with religion. I figure India can't discharge claim digital currency.

Hey dear, you are absolutely right that indian economy is going down nowadays. Also the gdp is going down very fast. But hope so that it will increase in the upcoming days. If it will increase then it is a big probability to introduce crypto. But they can try is as a cure of this downward move. Because i don't think introducing crypto will be harmful. 

Yes, it is possible for India to launch its own cryptocurrency in future Because with the passage of time people are becoming more inclined towards cryptocurrency Because I think crypto is the currency of the future 

i think they can do it because India has become a strong force in the business and specially can be a big force in crypto with their 1.2 billion population.

1 minute ago, Tanmay Parab said:

I think yes , definitely it's possible and I think that the big investors in India had already started working on it , and within a year or two we can definitely see india coming up with its own cryptocurrency

well i will be among the first ones to buy this coin but i really hope they have real life use cases for it because with india's population the adoption for the coin will give it massive pumps.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:41 PM, Satya31 said:

I think it is possible in future. In recent days I also heard a news about it from a very pronounced source. And if it happens that will be very great decision. 

Please add more context. Post some links perhaps.

I would do the hard work for you. Here are some articles available online to read about the possibility of India's RBI (Reserve Bank of India) releasing its own digital currency, not cryptocurrency: