Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins?

Since Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrencies and is the most prevalent and its price is related to supply and demand, I think that this is the reason for its effect on the rest of the currencies, when it rises and falls and not only when it dips, I did not notice this.

• +3 1

Because bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrencies is number one as it has the highest value, it dominates and influences other currencies. There is a rise and fall in bitcoin which will lead to a rise and fall of other currencies.

• +1 1

It's obvious that Bitcoin positive effect on other Cryptocurrencies is late but is still affected favorably in a long term. But being affected negatively is faster and remarkable.

Edited by Adam X
  • +2 1

in general, even other coins do not affect each other. they have their respective market cap and don't copy related. what so far has happened is the influence of demands on the exchanger. so when there is a good and trusted exchanger, chances are that the coins listed there will get a positive effect.

• +2 1

This is due to the concentration of most of the liquidity in Bitcoin investment, which leads to a rise in the price of Bitcoin alone, but when everyone starts selling bitcoin, liquidity decreases and the price of alternative currencies increases due to the demand for them.

• +1 1

I see that Bitcoin always affects the prices of other currencies when they are low and high, as it is the best in the market and no other currency has reached its level.

• +2 1

In fact, all currencies are linked to each other, if the value of Bitcoin decreases, it means that the liquidity is leaving Bitcoin and heading towards alternative currencies, this means that the value of the alternative currencies will increase

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is a increase at this time in the market and you can see that the price of the Bitcoin is more flexible than the other coins that's why the people are not believe on the Bitcoin

• +5 1

Perhaps you are a little right, but recently it has become exactly the opposite of what you say, as the price of Bitcoin controls the price of alternative currencies, of course, whether it is high or low, this affects.

Nice day for you. 

• +1 1

I think that because of the dominance of bitcoin now, so many currencies are affected by the downturn when bitcoin falls, but now the currencies are not affected much by bitcoin, but they are affected a little.

Bitcoin prices definitely influence other coins prices and this is mainly because most coins are traded with Bitcoin. If you take a look at the market when Bitcoin falls so many other coins falls and when it rises the other coins rise

It is not without the rise and fall of all currencies, whether they are coins, paper currencies, or even cryptocurrencies, as when the price of bitcoin rises within the financial markets, investors will sell it and buy the currency that falls in exchange for the rise in bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that all of coins have their own values and prices! and i also think that Bitcoin being considered as the mother of all digital currencies..

• +3 1

Actually, the prices move freely in the market because of their own supply and demand, people who buy and sell their coin are the responsible on the movement of the price of a certain coin, even it rises or falls. In general, it affects other coins, and even as if bitcoin rises up, Ethereum and other coins are pulled up behind it. Overall, I suggest you to look at the charts everytime Bitcoin gains some % of their value the other cryptocurrency price also increases.

This is not true because bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrencies is number one as it has the highest value, it dominates and influences other currencies. There is a rise and fall in bitcoin which will lead to a rise and fall of other alternative cryptocurrencies in the marketplace.

Yeah i have also realized it that when the bitcoins fall then alt follows the bitcoin and while rising it rise alone but after some days a great bull run starts on altcoin , may be its because of fiat exchange on bitcoins that slows the altcoins.

As we all know the bitcoin is one of the best best cryptocurrency because of its high value in the market while other coins or currencies are not having much importance as bitcoin is having in the market and on the other hand its value is also increasing day by day which is great thing as well. 

I don't agree with you because crypto market is down overall. All the coins are struggling in the market to get some position but its not worth. And many coins also depend upon the value of bitcoin because they are connected to it in different ways. 

I think it is not true there might be a mistake in your research or observation because all the coins are connected with each other and there price also effect each other. Like this there is cleat role of price of bitcoin on other coins i market. 

I think that the low and high price of currencies depends on the amount of buying, selling and trading in this currency, and bitcoin is a popular currency in circulation and its rise and fall affects the rest of the other currencies.

I tell you the truth, I do not know what you are talking about, the price of the bitcoin cryptocurrency always influences the other currencies, that is why it is important that we buy small coins, because when the price of bitcoin rises, we merchants will have better profits.

Dear I do not agree with you on this issue that bitcoin does not affect other currencies, of course it is affected by the fact that bitcoin cannot be organized and that its increase and decline is its own, but look at the market, it will become clear to you that all other currencies are falling to decrease, as all currencies depend on bitcoin