Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Never Jump Into Trading Depending On Luck

You are very right my dear brother. Because In the Crypto Market Trading of the Currencies there are many of the users that are trading without any reasons that are not able to get the money from it.

Yes meeting right you said that we should not jump in the field of trading just because of our luck. In the field of trading, firstly we should get experience and then start working only after getting general information. Other wise we may face many losses.

This is good advice because most of the losses are due to lack of knowledge, and that is not something minor for trading to get more profit from trading, so it is always good to study a lot.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

You absolutely right mate, anything that have to involved with trading requires a background knowledge so as to be successful and have some certain trading skills, but many traders fail to understand and it usually end in regret.

• Useful or interesting 1

But those who depends on luck do their business without market and budget planning ,I think if you can try to work hard and risk your account this will make you earn money than being expecting luck

Trading is a very complex thing and don't just jump into trading try by all means to learn very well from friends or family and also do research on trading before starting trading of any form 

• +1 1

Trading that depends on luck is always losing so we must first learn and strive to understand digital candles, technical analysis and daily digital closings in addition to understanding the types of rapid speculation and after learning some experiences must be applied to understand the truth of the matter then you can enter into trading well
  • +1 1

Trading required knowledge and skills for trading because its complex platform and not easy

if you invest all your money in trading while thinking your luck is with you then you definitely lose your money

although your luck helps you one or two times but not every times

For trading gets skills and knowledge for it

On 12/12/2019 at 5:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Trading is a very complex platform. You can use it making simple. But never, I repeat never get into it without basic knowledge like the minimum chart analysis indicators. If you do so it can make you zero overnight. That's the most important in Trading. 

Those who enter in trading can be luck at once or twice but they cannot run a King run because this isn't a luck game it's totally out of luck game where you have to work hard and read the market movement, study hard to understand the different toils of trading and find more about current events. Their for trading isn't an easy as people think it is. So always trust on your efforts and don't  really at luck in trading. 

Yes you are right if you jump in trading on luck then you lost your all money. Trading is a very risky. Before trading you have more knowledge about crypto currency and have a trading skills. You know about the coins or token where you want invest.

There was a friend of mine yesterday who were told me that's if he will start trading he will only be winning because he has very lucky, but I was told him that just start to trade then you'll know how trading works. 

• +2 1

It is not good thing to do trading depend on your luck .  some time people do trading depend on luck and lose their money  .  so please all time depend on luck don't get profit so please get all strategy  .  

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

There was a friend of mine yesterday who were told me that's if he will start trading he will only be winning because he has very lucky, but I was told him that just start to trade then you'll know how trading works. 

@guatazoo..If someone trades depending on luck, he will lose in an instant.  Because trade never depends on luck.  So in order to trade, it is important to gain experience first.  If you have experience in trade then you will get good profit if you have good luck.  What is your opinion?

It is astonishing that we all as humans and new members of the crypto world seem to commit the same mistakes, I actually know reason for this except the greed that exists in the human nature, that deludes us and make using such a hurry for fast profit. No one is supposed to put his money in the crypto market with no experience, it is like gambling and you will end up losing most of your capital.

I think ok cryptocurrency world is not about of luck it's all about of experience knowledge information your patience on this all it depends if it depends upon luck then 90% people win loss from huge money

Thanks for your advice, no doubt it is like that, I think these are the things where more experiences should be had to obtain better profits in all senses, if you are an expert in trading you will get better profits than being a novice.

• +2 1

There is no place for luck in the market. You may be lucky to make profit one or two times. But if you want to survive in the market, you need to equip yourself with adequate information and knowledge about how the market works and operates. This is the only way you can make profit from trading because luck will fail you in the long run.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Yes my friend, I agree with you. I mean, I'm not willing to invest. Because I don't know when my luck will be good. I want to take advantage of the opportunity, I want to do what suits me.

Patience is essential for work.  You can use it easily. It is possible to get money by working in this forum in a very short time.  Never jump to work address.  I would never decide to enter it without basic knowledge like the lowest chart it could be a loss

You are not right, you are not a good idea to start trading without any knowledge or idea about what you're going to do, however, I want to add it; When you use it and start practicing you don't have to be totally afraid of trading.I can sometimes play a role in fate and can do a lot of things in a very short period of time you need to rely on your research so that you can increase your prospects.

You are right my friend, trading is not like a currency and invest it by instinct, to trade in the crypto market you need to study, have knowledge and know how to interpret its trends, never enter the trading trusting your luck, the market value of a crypto is not determined by luck, behind that there are experienced people dedicated to trading, so first it is better to learn before investing our money at random 

• +1 1

Yes we should never jump into the trading of the Crypto with only of the fate. Because the fate is the main thing that have some kind of the relationship between the luck and the future. So, we never dependent on the luck.

The transaction must depend on the results of your first analysis of the movement of the currency you are using in the market to see if it is good for trading.  Before trading experience is most important without experience you can't earn anything.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Healy said:

We should never trade on our luck, if we do this then we will have to suffer a lot of loss. We should first of all we get better knowledge and information and then we will trade, if we will trade without gaining knowledge then we will incur a lot of loss. If we trade with proper knowledge and skills then we will be able to succeed from here and we can never succeed by trading on our luck. 

I agree with you my friend trading based on luck or out of knowledge is risk and can cause more losses so it's important to gather enough required tools for this business before jumping into it.