Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

If you want to earn from cryptocurrency faster, you can pick up Bitcoin, and invest in more dollars and buy Bitcoin at a lower price, and when the price goes up, selling Bitcoin can make you a lot of money owners very quickly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I'm in the same situation, I thought it must have been easy for me but I realized it was going to be harder than expected. Maybe I do not know the right methods. If anyone in this forum can help me it will be fine.

• +1 4

On 12/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, xprince1996 said:

Yeah you can get rich quick in crypto once you able to find a potential project that can give you an instant profit in short period of time but like what you said sometimes you need luck and momentum of the market action.

for this one (project), we can just call it ico or ieo, we need a more observant analysis and must be careful. because the new project has not yet tokened the market, we don't even know the exchange rate. so for this one case, besides luck and momentum, there really needs to be more attention when analyzing.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

7 hours ago, fuer44 said:

for this one (project), we can just call it ico or ieo, we need a more observant analysis and must be careful. because the new project has not yet tokened the market, we don't even know the exchange rate. so for this one case, besides luck and momentum, there really needs to be more attention when analyzing.

Yeah analyzation is one factor for determining if the project becomes successful but with the help of some high-quality exchange like binance if they launch a project rest assured that it is genuine and capable to make a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

When people are new in crypto they usually inter to become rich overnight but this is not like that when they invest they found themself in lose lose and lose but crypto is really a game of minds only smarts win in crypto

• +1 4

For a beginners like me of coarse I want to get rich quickly, but in what way you can earn money? my friend said that here at crypto you can easily earn money. but you need to exert time, hard work and patience now my friend owns his new house because of this 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, Shiloh said:

Thank you to you i will spend more efforts and patience to reach my goal and we should to be carefull to those scammer and hackers.

All of things in the world have patience. Now you need to be calm and just wait. You dont know what to be happen to you after a years . You cant see your self in future but now you want to be patience and spend more efforts.

Yes by time you will see how successful you are, yes you can't see your future but you're the one who's making it take note that patience is the key

• +1 3

I also thought that way. but after seeing the competition and movement of the crypto market, I just understood how difficult it is to get a small profit from crypto. and requires a long time so we can get these benefits.

• +1 3

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

I agree on what you have said. You need lots of patience especially if the value of your post doesn't count or the value is still going down. But if you finish or continue to use it, what a relief to see that your money is growing.

• +1 2

Well some people think is a quick rich option, but is not because is something different is something new and sometimes yes can give great profit but we should not get on it just for this, we should invest only some money and if a profit will come then yes all will be ok, but never get greedy. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:57 AM, Hanhassie said:

That was part of greediness, they don't want to exist the market so soon, they are after huge profit they don't know that does not exist

huge profit  can exist during bull run but for now we are all trading in bear market which mean you should be happy with as less profit as you can get and sell.

I welcomed my self here at crypto coz' i'm a beginner I won't think about the past of how easy they get money i have to focus on what path am i walking right now I need to work hard and have a patience for me to become a successful here at crypto

The answer for you question in my opinion would be in the middle for yes and no. Cause you can get rich if luck favours you. You can get rich over night. But this doesn't happen that much so all you have to do is to keep patience and wait for the right time to trade your earned coins! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptocurrency in not work just like that. In crypto industry, you need a lot of patience, time, and knowledge so you can achieve what you want. Also, in crypto you need to accept the fact that you can win or lose your assets because of its volatility of market.

• +1 1

I think this is your misunderstanding if you come here to get rich very soon. In crypto training you need to make a good profit It is necessary to board  if you are into crypto trading Then you should understand the market

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

More to quick get money with fluctuations. When first entered the crypto industry, people who do not have the experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency might not get rich quickly. There is a process where you learn and then try to make money here. I don't think about getting rich, the most important thing is making money.

• +2 1

not at all. most and newbie persons think that crypto is quick rich thing. but i dont believe. we have to completely learn for profit.

• +1 1

It is not sure you will be rich soon with crypto currency. You have to very good knowledge about blockchain technology, then it is possible you will became rich with crypto.

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, Peter Urban said:

Yes it could be, but you should be aware of scams. They are more often in cryptos. If you have a lot of capital, you can stake some coins, for example on Binance.

Staking is a new way to create another passive income from the coin so you can earn money, too, by selling the coin when you can earn the rewards. As long as you can select the right coin, I am sure that in the future, you will have a chance to make a bigger profit. But I don't think that crypto is a quick way to rich because we need to be patient and still to try to make money even if we are in hard situations like today. We need to keep trying to make money because who knows, someday we can make big money from one coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to become successful here in crypto, it takes time, effort and hardwork to achieve your goals. It is easy to become rich here if you are accessing crypto in early years.

• +1 1

Currently, not necessarily.

This statement was true for people who bought crypto during its early stages of development. For example, a person who bought DOGE worth $100 in 2013 would have been worth hundreds of thousands of dollars by now. Gone are the days when faucets used to pay 5BTC per claim. Crypto is much more difficult to earn nowadays. But if you're comitted you can ear a serious extra income through ICOs, Airdrops, and Faucets. All these depend a lot on how many referrals you can obtain.

Edited by Nicklaus97
  • +2 1

yes true in crypto can get a lot of income by investing, but in crypto requires patience, hold crypto for the long term to expensive to sell.

• +1 1

crypto needs patience. time has been passed when there is lot of potentinal in this. still we have ways to get profitable trades

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes you are right, to get the big crypto results we need time and patience, of course there are also others like perseverance, expertise, not being greedy and optimistic. And this is the attitude we need to maintain in achieving our goals.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Nicklaus97 said:

Currently, not necessarily.

This statement was true for people who bought crypto during its early stages of development. For example, a person who bought DOGE worth $100 in 2013 would have been worth hundreds of thousands of dollars by now. Gone are the days when faucets used to pay 5BTC per claim. Crypto is much more difficult to earn nowadays. But if you're comitted you can ear a serious extra income through ICOs, Airdrops, and Faucets. All these depend a lot on how many referrals you can obtain.

Yeah i think now to earn cryptocurrency is hard. Maybe because cryptocurrency going to mature age. Where the mining process going to final. The market now still growing. Hope will be good next year.

I remember some faucet and other giveaway when 2013 is giving really much than now, where the faucet that time giving around 10k satoshi per hour, that time i think Bitcoin is only scam project. But time by time we can know that is real.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.