Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

On 12/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Thanks for this useful information dude i aslo face man6 difficulties about deleting my posts i am very worry about this problem but now i am satisfied after reading your post it will be very beneficial for me in future..

This is a informative topic mate. Look there are some post we saw before. Some members create duplicate topics. We should avoid this kind of topics. Always try to comment in useful,informative post. This is how your post will not be deleted.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, it is really a common issue facing by all the members including seniors. Most of the members don't know the reasons of deleting posts. You said absolutely right that many our posts are going deleted due to reply on useless and irrelevant topics. When the moderators delete that topic, our replies also goes deleted.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes i have also faced post deleting issue. But now i understand why the posts are deleted. If your comments are useless and not related to the topic, your comments will be deleted by admins. Try to make your comments useful and informative. Also you have to choose topics wisely. Do not choose any similar topic that have already in this forum. Some new comers make similar topics and these are deleted by admins. If you post there, your comment will also be deleted. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right 

I have seen that posts are been deleted from our profile 

The reasons are below 

1.Copy paste work 

2.Irelevant post 

3.Useless information in post 

4.Abusive or harsh attitude in post 

Of course,you are right in thinking because your post is always recorded so you should check where the post is always recorded, a good check you can see its path. Where you can see your profile and make sure you see every post you make. 

I want to say frist of all we have must neded to follow rules and regulations and then if  we will do a useless or not usefull post so this is no counted or if we are applying copy past system even this is also not counted so if we wil do a usefully and good post and share experience so your post will counted its means simple  u need to have good English to write useful comments and not do copy pase system 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

Thank you very much for giving this valuable tips. Yeah there are many posts which aren't counted in yobit. So we should follow these steps of this post. You've written a very useful and helpful post for us. I have increased my knowledge from your post and I always try to follow these things to decrease loosing post count. 

Thank you so much for sharing with the information .Actually this problem creat with me .My many of post were deleted my metrial of the the low  post then they moderated many of my post deleted .We should work hard for useful post .

Thank you very much for these tips are very helpful and contribute a lot to our work in the forum, we must be selective when choosing the topics that we are going to comment because not all those topics are not useful and then they will be deleted and consequently also our comment.

• +1 1

@jmigdlc99 yes you are right ! I have impressed from your post i have also been facing this issue many times that i have posted one  content and that is not  useful actually the face is that i think i didn't't have the genuine conversation tricks because my knowledge about this forum and crypto currency is not very much so i will try that i have leant at least basic knowledge from seniors like you

Allah's plans are better than us !

Thank you so much for this information. I'm so much worried about deletion of my post. Due to some mistakes my post was deleted and now I create post according to your provided tips and I'm sure now my posts will not deleted.

• +5 1

Thank you very much for the advice, I did not know that here they eliminated publications in that way, although thinking things through, it makes a lot of sense, because if they eliminate a topic where we made a comment, everything related to that topic is also eliminated, including the publications , I will be more careful when posting, thanks.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:08 PM, Migo said:

Thanks for this advices, we should be more reasonable in our topics and give some valuable and unique informations here in this forum to keep it legit 

still after doing all the necessary things we do not know which topic is good and which one is not because we do not know the standards of the good and useful topic,

Mostly members claimed that their posts are deleted on daily basis but i have find out some tricks by which our minimum posts deleted on daily basis and we can earn by maximum posts on daily basis I also received from more than 18 posts payment on daily base and I have a YouTube channel I think I uploaded videos about this platform and teach all about it. 

Thanks for your advice friend.  However, many of my comments have been deleted without any reason.  That gave me a lot of trouble.  Crypto is such a big forum, so there should be no such system.  So that a member can easily understand which posts can be commented on.

I think you have figured out some very good and intelligent ideas of saving the post counts.Not loosing them.I think we should pick those posts where we can provide informations.Where we can give different view of our comments.We should not pick those topics where just advices and research are given.We should choose those posts where we can add more.

• +2 1

Yes you are right bro and I also advised to all members on this real based learning program to always keep trying to create some useful contacts because when you create some creative ideas with full of creativity and logic then your post will never be deleted and your conservation is fully realise able and great affection for me and all other users who are working on it and you can also improve your skills which is very useful and valuable for you and your education.

Yes you are right and this is the one of the main issue in this forum. Many of US are facing this issue I also facing this issue and in yesterday this photo of deleted my 7 posts. I don't know why why this forum deleted my post. But from your post I keep care care with next time. Ads your post is really helpful to us. thank you for that post

Thank you very much for your advice, it helps me a lot to understand the things of the forum to know how to do things in a correct way and not to suffer customizations for breaking the rules, these points are very important so that we do not waste our time with useless topics.

Well you are definitely right my dear brother if you really want to post be very careful to check those post especially the newly post sometimes the poster might just repeat the same topic that has been posted for a long time so by the time the moderators noticed the post will be deleted alongside with your comment so be cautious 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Yes dear mates what you said is very useful for all members. It's good to keep in mind. To avoid post deletion should focus on the quality of content not the number of posts. Should select relevant and that's make a sense to other . Avoid spelling mistakes and express in way which attracts others to read

Thank you very much dear mate. I was asking about this problem. But you have provide the solution before question. I am thankful to you to provide this information. I will try my best to act on your suggestion. Because i am really worried about my deletions of posts.

• +1 1

You have to make more constructive and meaningful content there and also choose meaningful content where you can post.If topic dont have a sense or that member write false information that is wrong to comment because such a topic will be deleted.

we can receive the payment of our all posts if we submit our posts related to the forum and we also will not be banned. And we can learn about this platform more by watching videos on YouTube on shahzaib sanaullah channel.