Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

i am student and i can say that a lot of my friends including me are interested in crypto because they know it is a future and a way of earning money. we like talking about crypto and most of my friends are really going to buy some crypto in order to sell it when it will be high. it is actually very motivational to learn crypto when you have friends who are interested in it as well

Crypto makes the future of the students and so many peoples will make their future is good and they make good money in this market and make their future very good and in future they make their own coin and lunched the good project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i say this forum is great for students for every thing like for learning English to better the communication skills and many others things as a student i also have edge to understand it better than the others and important thing is that in free time i have opportunity to learn and enjoy........   

Crypto has help many during and post pandemic Era and students are not excluded from these opportunities, many students have learned other methods of making income away from what they are studying in school 

Of course it is one of the best solutions for students, as we do not have the full time to commit to a traditional job because of commitment to the university or study, and at the same time it will be good to learn new things at this stage of life and benefit from it in the future

Most of the students are unemployed.  They don't have enough time.  Therefore, this platform represents the right option for them to earn enough money to buy their basic needs.  The student can work in his spare time, as he is not restricted to a specific time.  When students get a good knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies, they can enter into trading and make more money.  I wish everyone good luck

I think cryptocurrency is good for students. Most students live an online dependent life. And knows about online.So if students start using it, then cryptocurrency will be able to gain popularity all over the world. So I think it's best for students.

Yes dear it is best for the student because they earn and increase the knowledge of thr cryptocurrency. And in the platforum we learn about the crypto. So it the best for students.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is totally true because the truth is that if many of the students start to generate and learn more about cryptocurrencies and the world of investments a better future awaits them and they will live a better present. It is important to know that we have the opportunity in our hands and we will be in constant knowledge that will help us to reach the next level.

In my point of view it is best  for students . I am also student of economic and markitng. It is best for my i also  getting knowledge about markitng that give benefit and i also earning my pocket money .

In my point of view it is best  for students . I am also student of economic and markitng. It is best for my i also  getting knowledge about markitng that give benefit and i also earning my pocket money .

Yes exactly dear this is one of the best platform for the students as they get alot of things from this platform. They can earn their pocket money or they can fulfill their needs by earning money on this platform and its so simple because you can earn a good amount of money by spending a few hours. 

Of course students are the denominant of crypto in every country that operate on crypto you will find out that young stars use crypto most and among the young stars student are many because they find it as a source of earning a living through it.

For me I say yes but this can change from person to another depends on his interests , as a student I find working in crypto much easier to make money because you can work from the home and no need to waste your time moving between the place you work and home , also it gives much better profits when you have experience and information in trading and investing and all of that requires a few hours daily unlike normal jobs with long time working and constant low salary

• +1 1

This question is actually one sided... As at now students can only earn crypto through some mining and bounties which will actually eat up their time.. but if students are free and idle they can actually mine and earn a little cash

Not only students who are interested in cryptocurrency, but many people are also interested in crypto. Of course, cryptocurrency will be very beneficial for students so that students can meet their tuition needs independently. In addition, people who don't have a job can also work in the cryptocurrency field.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes dear you are right .

Because you know on this plate forum those people work here those are financially weak . 

So this is best for poor students to work there because working on this plate form they earn pocket money.

Yes, I think it is very useful for students, as for me, I am a university student, most of my time is spent studying, so the free time is ideal for working in crypto and making some money that covers university costs, it helped me a lot so yes it is the best.

• +1 1

Of course! Crypto its useful for understudies since they can acquire it and contribute for their future and later they can go into business with what they procured.

It is good for students because it can help them cover some of their study expenses without wasting a lot of time and effort in work. He can invest what he owns and store and complete his studies and after a while he reaps some profits from storage.

• +2 1

yes I think the cryptocurrency is best for students because a student can make some extra money with the help of air drops mining and working on some sites

Well, personally talking about crypto it is the future of us specially its going to be used everywhere and in every national like that of present physical money. So we learner students are earning very little money and much more of knowledge which will helps us for using, earning and trading crypto.

Edited by Spikee
I haven't completed writing comment.

Yes, my friend, working as a part-time coder for students can help them earn money in order to cover their daily expenses, study and travel expenses.

12 hours ago, Wannawinnisha said:

Yes crypto is best for students. Its a great income source for the students. It make the student to be self employment. Beside this again it give a knowledge about trading to the student

But imagine if they get too hooked up with it and even addicted, would that not be bad for their studies, having the ability to make easy money might interrupt their focus on studies.

it will be an extraordinary new thing. the focus is on the technology first, because for investment or trading, a student must not have the capital. learn the technology, ecosystems and mechanisms first, then at least students already have the knowledge capital before finally deciding to enter the real world of crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:09 PM, Tarek54 said:

Yes I think crypto is best for student.  At present time most of the student are spend there time idly. If they use crypto they earn money and learn about crypto.

I do not think so I think the student should take care of the studies and he should enjoy his life that is the best thing he can do and after he is in the practical life he can use the cryptocurrency  and earn money.