Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 42 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

This is best for the students in term of learning. They get lots of knowledge and information from this website. With learning they also can earn from this site to fullfil their school needs. They can easily use their crypto payment for their study.i think students must use crypto.

It is good for student friends to get a little money for a rather small effort and this is what motivates them to work here. Yes, it is better to gain knowledge and money is a good thing.

Cryptocurrencies can represent an alternative to earn money since generally students do not have much time for a job or simply do not find employment, so the opportunities offered by the cryptographic world are endless for them, for example staking could help a lot, in the same way the use of a Blockchain or Trading.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

As far as i think dear crypto is best for the students who want do a oar time job and earn money because crypto is the only website where you invest your time and earn money and get knowledge at a same time students times also don't waste here because from here they akso got to know about new technology and also earn money 

• +1 1

Dear friends, of course the best for crypto students.  Because here students can easily gain ideas about many important things.  And cryptocurrency is one of the main sources of income.  There are good facilities for students here.  There is no set time for such work.  And there is no obligation.  As a result, students can easily gain knowledge about all the information related to crypto.  And can meet their needs with money.

The answer to this question is yes. Students have the best option in the form of online work of crypto talk. They can do this work with their studies as well.

I started my crypto quest along with my uni studies. I am now on mid term and having two more years to go, I have been in a good position to cover for all my costs for at least one year with the profit acquired from my crypto participation. As a student it was Bitcoin that saved me.

Yes my friend.  I fully thought that It's a best platform for students. they need some pocket money and they can earn their pocket money from this forum.They can buy their educational accessories  by working in this platform.  they need not help from other if they work in crypto talk. for this you have to do daily 20 post. and the post should be contain Some informative information.  you cannot copy from other. if you do it it is harmful for your account. so be careful my friends and enjoy cryptotalk.  Best of luck 💞   

Crypto can be good to students if they do it with some knowledge because it will help them generate extra income that can help to solve other expenses and mainly working here in this forum is good for students and a safe way to earn crypto.

Truly it is useful for srudents .in this time-frame they can deal with their season of study and little ventures through crypto and can cover their investigation expenses.So it is awesome for the understudies.

Yes definitely i think crypto is best for students. As a matter of saving money and as a matter of earning as a student is a big deal. Doing so will save your pocket money and saved money can be invested in other sectors.

Well the reason students are the future of a country, I think that they might know their virtual asset-based technology is the successor to cryptocurrency for the future.

Crypto is good for any person above 18 , There will come a time soon where all currency will be digital, and that's when Bitcoin becomes the currency for trading, buying, selling etc

Yes, I agree with this topic , crypto is best for student because I also a student and I was earning from crypto airdrop ,as a student its a best opportunity to earning crypto.

Yes dear.I am a student and I joined this platform a few days ago. 

If I tell about myself, then from this platform, I have got to learn a lot of new things that I did not know before.After joining this, I have learned many things, my knowledge has increased.

Before joining this, my English was very weak but now I am seeing a lot of improvement in it.

My objective of joining this platform was that I can increase my knowledge, learn a lot from this platform and I can complete my study with the payment made from it.

That is why I think that platforms are considered beneficial for all students like me. 

Crypto is best for student that knows how to make use of it, like holding bitcoin if a student has enough money to do that, he will increase in wealth as bitcoin price is increasing. But about crypto trading, it is not best for student because it is very risky. 

Hey mates cryptotalk forum is very useful for students because the first thing is we can learn from this forum which can help to improve our knowledge and flourish ourselves another big advantage is more than learning we can also money from this platform . Which can helps to meet our daily expenses and also can use that money for our studies

I think it is important that the new generation of students, whatever their faculty, must have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, since they may or may not revolutionize the economy as we know it, within a few years, in addition many students use them to subsist, so that would be a good integration.

Cryptocurrencies are good for everyone in general, but basically the system is against it because it is a better way to manage our money, but the earlier we start to study and manage this information, the better our long term results will be with respect to investments in cryptocurrencies as well as in any market we want to take advantage of.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is best for the student because this form is not taking the larger time and the student can easily manage their time for the work on this forum and also and the money E for there education expenses

• +5 1

I do not know in which sense you are talking about the best thing but if the students can make the cryptocurrency that is the best thing to do.

Yes it is the best thing for the students because they can earn it for free and it has the ability to grow so that means they can make investment and will have the money for them.

I am a student who only uses crypto, because I have achieved a lot in the crypto world.  Expenses for school started to help and even I felt I had a hard time learning about the crypto world because I see bitcoin is really complicated.  I want to give up that time but when I come back to learn it I have to understand some of the knowledge but no practice can confuse.  Try crypto like buying merchandise. Here I can learn a lot as well as earn money with which I can meet all the expenses required for my studies.  So this forum is really best for students. Thanks.

I am a student who only uses crypto, because I have achieved a lot in the crypto world.  Expenses for school started to help and even I felt I had a hard time learning about the crypto world because I see bitcoin is really complicated.  I want to give up that time but when I come back to learn it I have to understand some of the knowledge but no practice can confuse.  Try crypto like buying merchandise. Here I can learn a lot as well as earn money with which I can meet all the expenses required for my studies.  So this forum is really best for students. Thanks.

No doubt, Cryptotalk is the best platform for students in earning money and learning knowledge. I definitely think so! It is better for a student to earn money on time. Well, I am an older child and I know what it feels like to have no cash in your pocket. Because when I was little I never knew about these things. But now i made a lot of money and i am still in college! So yeah! Of course yes!

@Suzane Obviously, due to the job scarcity which is faced all over the world then Crypto world knowledge is also the best thing to be known worldwide even to students because it can also create new business opportunities and possibilities for to them on making and earning their daily steady profits as we can see there is a scarcity of jobs opportunities

d.jpg