Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 46 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Yes of course. Working on this platform is considered a part-time job. Students learn in their schools and learn here everything related to cryptocurrencies and the forum pays them some money in exchange for completing daily tasks. Also, work here does not take them much time and they can all between school and  The forum. The profits they earn help them buy their needs and requirements

• +2 1

Certainly, my friend, I think that working in crypto is the best for students in order to be able to study and work from home, as it will have a good income so that they can continue their learning, as the work does not require much effort, but only experience.

• +1 1

Certainly, areas of profit through cryptocurrencies are easy and do not require much effort and time, so it is suitable for university students who do not have much time to work.

Of course, yes, cryptography is good for students, because it helps them to have knowledge of how to trade, or do business with cryptocurrencies, the money they earn from these businesses, will help them pay for their studies, and so they can finish his college career.

I think,yes it is a source of extra income for students who studying.Many take it as a part time job as i think,and they can earn money from it, at least they can see some dollars end of the day.it is golden opportunity for all of us especially for students.

The students if you can use the crypto, it would be the best. There are those who work for their studies on the coast and sometimes neglect their academic preparation because the job requires more time, working in cryptocurrencies little by little invests their time to earn money and thus pay for their studies and be able to graduate.

• +1 1

Certainly, since working in the field of cryptocurrencies is not tiring and does not waste much time, meaning that students are not obligated to specific working hours every day, in addition to its great return, students can be charged money from working in this field.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend Yes, working here in the world of encrypted currencies is better for students than any second job because working here does not require more time and this is what any student needs to work and earn money in a short time not exceeding 3 hours per day so this work is better for students

Of course, the program helps students with their tuition expenses. Also, they can gain knowledge and pass it on to their friends, thus spreading the coding to a larger segment.

Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies is very important, as it is a means of exchange that takes place on the Internet and it is safe to deal in it, so I think that everyone should learn about it and use it, not just students.

• +3 1

Yes of course its really very beneficial for students as this is one of the great platform for students where they can earn good  and by earning good they easily face their expense on the other hand its platform is not only for earning we can also learn from this platform and can improve ourselves. 

Of course, dear, coding is a suitable job for students that covers the expenses of university studies, for example, in all respects, and they gain knowledge and money together, with success for all students

Yes, I think that the best possible job that a student can do during his school life is to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, because this will not take much of his time and will not affect his academic achievement, and it will help him buy all the books, references and other expenses he needs.

• +4 1

The use of cryptocurrencies and working in this forum is a good opportunity for students who want to complete their studies and work to meet their needs at the same time, so they can during their spare time work in the forum and learn to trade in cryptocurrencies to achieve good and beneficial profits for them.

• +2 1

dear friend I want to tell you that the crypto talk is the best platform for the students because the students are educated and they can easily learn a lot of things I want to talk so that is why this platform is very beneficial for the students students should working on this platform on daily basis

I think if students use it properly, it can be useful for them, but if Crypto becomes addicted to diverting their attention from their studies, it can be harmful to them. I know some students who both participate in their classes and are active in Crypto World. They only trade in their spare time and spend the money they earn to buy educational equipment.

4 hours ago, Sania mirza... said:

@selfmadeYes of course, cryptos and this platform proves to be very beneficial and helpful for the student because in the forum you get a lot of tips working through which you can trade through cryptocurrency can save your loss through it. A student have a fresh mind and first experience and knowledge, he can understand the lawyer of trading well and his learning is quick and he can also pay his university school fees, etc. from here. 

I agree with you for the most part, but is it just a story or there are students who real makes a lot of money enough to pay for school fees and other expenses just by trading?

welcome
All students after spending their studies sit down. Nothing they do after entering this forum. They spend most of their time in the forum and learn encrypted speech from it and earn money from it.
I hope to spend all my time here

I think cryptotalk is best source and opportunity for students.  Because when they are doing study they can get money by crypto.  So they can set thier goals and canget benefits from this forum. Because important thing that need to get knowledge about cryptocurrency which can change students life ,they can pay thier fees by cryptotalk earning and can make batter if they have the opportunity to earn bu cryptocurrency. So students can earn and learn on same time with in short period. When they will make thier daily task then they can learn about those thing which help us to in earning. 

I am a university student, I have benefited a lot from my entry to this forum, I pay my university fees from the profits that I make here, also I am trying to learn trading, I think that I can change my reality if I can achieve success in it, I wish success to me and everyone

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Of course, my friend, as a student, I am completely dependent on coding work, it is easy and does not need the time that the rest of the work needs, but it is necessary that we have some experience first

• +2 1

Yes indeed students can learn new informations here and gain money for their colleage without having to work and waste time 

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

Well, coding today may be difficult for students, perhaps it is too early for students to use it for something that should be easier today and for students to devote themselves to their studies

• +3 1

Hello my friend
Yes, I see that this cryptotalk gives students an opportunity to learn about digital currencies that some were not aware of their existence in addition to giving them a chance to learn English in an elegant manner, because this forum is very respectful and also offers them money to pay for their study expenses.

In fact, my friend, I think CryptoTalk is very suitable for students, as there are many students who spend all their time on CryptoTalk, in order to obtain useful information and also to get a fee as well