Withdraw btc from Yobit - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

I use different coins to withdraw money from Yobit exchange ,for example you can use the ripple it's 0.1 i think and litecoins 0.001 Digibyte is a good one 0.5 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, MLara said:

Within free simple steps you can withdraw your bitcoin from tonmoy exchange. Just use negetive button from wallet section. Put the wallet address your you want to send your funds, then amount, then click on withdraw

You are right, it happens like that on yobit with 0.0012 btc as the withdrawal fee which is not too much compared to many excuses but I prefer to withdraw using altcoins like ripple on most exchanges which I know will have low transaction feel too on yobit. 

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@scorpiali you are right but ripple has lower transaction fee than litecoin while digibyte has the lowest transaction fee, I do use digibyte instead but before the coin do fluctuate so much, I first look at the price, making sure it is relatively stable before the withdraw. The withdrawal to wallet such as coinomi and atomic are instant but exchanges still wait for full confirmations which may take 10 minutes, so I prefer using exchanges with low bitcoin transaction fee first to convert it back to bitcoin. But, if I want to convert to cash, I use ripple which is lower than litecoin. 

There is many way to use for withdraw the digibyte is not supported bay many exchange and wallet but litecoins you can find it in all exchange and wallet and all have the same fee for ltc 

5 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

If digibyte I not supported, I will prefer ripple because its transaction fee is half of litecoin fee, but litecoin too has low withdrawal fee. 

To withdraw with ripple you need i think the minimum to withdraw it's if i remember 20 xrp and it's more faster than litecoin,LTC is 0.001 it's about 0.04 dollars it's nothing but it's take more time to reach your wallet 

@Loly  As said by other members, XRP is the best way to withdraw money from Yobit. If you want to withraw xRP and receive BTC easily, simply use Changelly.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/14/2020 at 1:42 AM, BountyAirdrop said:

There is a little assistance you can get here, anybody promising you of sort is just a scammer. Go to yobit and pen a support ticket or send a personal message to any of their Admins. You cannot have this kind of experience with KoinPro

Koinpro are the scammers and you are a spammer participating in their shitty campaign. Guess again though you won't get anything. 

16 hours ago, scorpiali said:

To withdraw with ripple you need i think the minimum to withdraw it's if i remember 20 xrp and it's more faster than litecoin,LTC is 0.001 it's about 0.04 dollars it's nothing but it's take more time to reach your wallet 

Ripple transactions time is not taking long time to complete, the last time I withdraw ripple, it took only less than minutes or less. 

It's obvious that the bitcoin withdrawal fee is high, so it's always adviceable to change to other coins with low withdrawal fees, so for me I prefer lithcoin, Etherum and Ripple coin , these coins are good and has a low withdrawal fees.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Ripple transactions time is not taking long time to complete, the last time I withdraw ripple, it took only less than minutes or less. 

Sure the ripple is the most fastest coin in transaction in all crypto currency it's more faster than bitcoin and litecoin in the same time ,i use it all the time specially in yobit ,you can find it in all exchange without exception 

8 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Sure the ripple is the most fastest coin in transaction in all crypto currency it's more faster than bitcoin and litecoin in the same time ,i use it all the time specially in yobit ,you can find it in all exchange without exception 

The ripple transaction is very fast but saying it is the fastest makes the statement not complete, you are right but there are many other cryptocurrencies that are instant or almost instantly, example ate dash and digibyte and there are still others that people do not know. 

13 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

It's obvious that the bitcoin withdrawal fee is high, so it's always adviceable to change to other coins with low withdrawal fees, so for me I prefer lithcoin, Etherum and Ripple coin , these coins are good and has a low withdrawal fees.

This is completely true my friend, I always want to withdraw from Yobit I convert bitcoin to LTC and I withdraw because the LTC fee is only about 0.002 LTC while the bitcoin fee is high 0.0012 and this equals about 10$.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I will advice you use ethereum or Litecoin rather. It happens to me before because I was naive and I lost almost every of my bitcoin to transaction fee. It is just about 0.005ETH on Ethereum and 0.002LTC if you're using Litecoin, they are better alternatives.

Bitcoin has quite more transactions fee on the most of the exchange sites. The same thing is happening on the Yobit exchange. If you want to minimize the withdraw fee, XRP, LTC and ETH can be the best options for you.  

2 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

The ripple transaction is very fast but saying it is the fastest makes the statement not complete, you are right but there are many other cryptocurrencies that are instant or almost instantly, example ate dash and digibyte and there are still others that people do not know. 

Yes right agree with there is a lot of faster coin more than ripple ,but if we can compare the blockchain of the ripple and other coin that you mention we can see that the xrp have a big number of transaction in the second and and even that he is fast but other coins dont have a lot of transaction 

If you want to withdraw your money from Yobit platform, l don't advice to use BTC for doing it. Maybe you can convert BTC to other coins and then you can withdraw. That is why BTC transaction fee is so high. 

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes right agree with there is a lot of faster coin more than ripple ,but if we can compare the blockchain of the ripple and other coin that you mention we can see that the xrp have a big number of transaction in the second and and even that he is fast but other coins dont have a lot of transaction 

@scorpiali it is not about the transaction volume, transaction volume is only related to coins trapped in the mempool, for example, bitcoin transaction takes 10 minutes, normally, the transactions can take a day or even more if trapped in the mempool, but that does not change the fact that if the network is not busy that transaction will still take 10 minutes. And the more the transaction congestion the more the fee, so, only the fee will increase an the transaction will still he fast if appropriate fee is paid. Bills that coins have low fee because of your point, that there is not transaction congestion. 

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@scorpiali it is not about the transaction volume, transaction volume is only related to coins trapped in the mempool, for example, bitcoin transaction takes 10 minutes, normally, the transactions can take a day or even more if trapped in the mempool, but that does not change the fact that if the network is not busy that transaction will still take 10 minutes. And the more the transaction congestion the more the fee, so, only the fee will increase an the transaction will still he fast if appropriate fee is paid. Bills that coins have low fee because of your point, that there is not transaction congestion. 

Nice to see all those information,there is many thing that we need to search abut this subject because the coins are in development and all time have something new to improve the transaction 

On 5/25/2020 at 6:50 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I just want to ask of the transaction fee for bitcoin from chagelley to another wallet? Thanks in advance. 

@DoboniAyuuii  The process have 2 steps: 1 exchange + 1 withdrawal (to the address you choosed). You can chose between foating rate and fix rate (0.25). The withdrawal fees are less than $1. I never pay high fees by using Changelly. I use it inside Atomic Wallet.

Edited by bitcoinb

2 days to profit -Here-

17 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

I have not exchanged on atomic wallet before but on coinomi, they support changelly also, I noticed the fee is even higher when there are transaction congestion, and when there is little, the fee is low. I think you will have to wait until the fee is low? I have atomic wallet but j have not tried to exchange on it before. You idea is advisable. 

All I know is that exchanging on Dex exchanges are expensive but with what you said, the amount can be reduced depending on the transaction traffic, if there is not traffic, the fee will be significantly low. But for trading, not a good idea. 

@DoboniAyuuii  The Changelly option on Coinomi is limited compared to the Changelly of Atomic Wallet. Now, even harware wallets have Chnagelly.

2 days to profit -Here-

the best coins for withdrawing for low fees are Litecoin which has around $0.15 fees, Ripple (XRP) which has $0.1 fees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png