Withdraw btc from Yobit - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

On 12/10/2019 at 4:23 PM, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

You can convert btc to ltc and withdraw ltc because ltc fee is only 0.002 ltc. If you convert btc to eth and withdraw eth then the fee is 0.005 eth. So you should withdraw ltc.

Yes you can withdraw the btc in yobit but you have to give withdrawal fees which is 0.0013 I think so this the withdrawal fees of yobit and you can convert it in other crypto currency also 

Yobit charge 0.0012 btc fee per transaction when you withdraw bitcoin from yobit exchange wallet. I suggest everyone to exchange your bitcoin to other small coins and withdraw it. With this method you can save your fee more than 50%.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, Loly said:

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

i suggest you to convert it to Eth and then try withdraw it has very low fees, or you can also trade it to XLM or xrp if available both are faster 

Yobit is great and legit exchange.  You can withdraw the btc in yobit but you have to give withdrawal fees which is 0.0013 I think so this the withdrawal fees of yobit and you can convert it in other crypto currencies and US Dollars.

This is so easy to know which is best coin to withdaw wilth low fees. But i have an oponion in this situation. I also face this problem. That's why I convert my btc to ltc and withdaw it with low fees. You can choose others like xrp, waves, dogecoin etc.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/10/2019 at 3:23 PM, Loly said:

Yobit is a safe exchange for me so when I only need BTC to withdraw then I store high amount of BTC on that exchange so that at the time of withdrawal it seems as negligible while if I need suddenly then I convert them to LTC. 

Withdraw:

You know that the fee of yobit exchange for bitcoin withdrawal is very high. If you want to withdraw first of all you exchange your bitcoin is ethereum then you take withdraw because the withdraw fee of ethereum is low if we compression bitcoin withdrawal fees.  

5 minutes ago, yosuba03 said:

Withdrawing from Yobit is very easy to do, Bitcoin has a higher commission to withdraw money with iobit. I suggest, if you want to withdraw your bitcoin from iobit, convert it into ethereum, It has a higher fee.

Yes ethereum is also a good option for withdrawal as the fees of withdrawal on yobit with respect to the withdrawal fees of bitcoin is very low. It will save enough for you.

If you are thinking of taking BTC from Yobit, you will have to earn a lot of money in the middle of doing a lot of work, as it requires a lot of fees.  So if you want to pick up BTC then you will definitely need a lot of Bitcoin.  So you can pick it up in the middle of other coins.

10 minutes ago, Kabbo said:

Not only in yobit all the exchange take high withdraw fees of BTC. So you can exchange BTC to LTC. And LTC withdraw fees so much lower. So it will be better to withdraw your fund.

Yes all exchanges have higher withdrawal fees but there are some other which also take much bigger some of them have lower fees but they are low volume exchanges there we will lose in the exchanging to coins. So better is your suggestion to convert to LTC. 

It was good to withdraw on Yobit but the problem was the withdrawal fee was high. I actually do was to convert Bitcoin to Ripple because it has low withdrawal fee.

6 hours ago, Loly said:

That is, in case you have collected large amounts of bitcoin, it does not matter how much you pay. But I am thinking of withdrawing because I need the amount, which is not large, and I do not want to lose a lot from it, so I exchange it to any currency with the lowest fees.

Then LTC is a better option if you want to cash it out then you can send them to remitano and there you can find a lot of traders of LTC.

I advice you to exchange it to litecoin for small fee maybe no fee at all or fixed fee not like btc A BIG AND VERY BIG FEE!!! 

Yobit is  a very trusted exchange. And withdrawal assets from the yobit is also very easy.

But if you withdrawal the bitcoin from the yobit. It has very high transaction fees. So i suggest you to withdrawal any other coin whose fees is low

On 12/10/2019 at 5:23 PM, Loly said:

You can choose eth to withdraw yobit, my experience with eth costs when withdrawing yobit is to convert it to the desired currency, which is 0.05 in a single withdrawal. that seems to be how I feel.

there are lot of ways to withdraw coins you can convert them to doge, eth, neo type coins. which have very less fee to withdraw coins.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Try to convert bitcoins to dogecoins. When outputting bitcoin, commission = 140,000 satoshi. And output of dogecoins = 500. It is more profitable to display in dogecoins.

If you want to withdraw your BTC then just buy the USD and then sell it in the perfectmoney because its fee is just 2% and you can easily get your money and it is so much fast just in 2 seconds you will received your money in your account. This is the best way to withdraw the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

whenever I withdraw my earnings in yobit, I would wait for a lowprice and convert it into ripple or xrp and once I have gathered enough I withdraw them to my ripple wallet. 

You can convert it to different currencies. and then can withdraw which every have less fee. In every exchange bitcoin have much fee to be withdraw. also you should have knowledge to convert it and where to store it also matters.

Well it's really normal for that fee i think but if you think it's too high how about trying some altcoin? Take a look to Litecoin, Digibyte, Dash for withdrawing and after that convert it again to btc from atomic swap platform like shapeshift, Good luck mate!

I mostly use Litecoin to withdraw from Yobit. It is only need fees around 0.002 LTC, that is around $0.08 more cheap than Bitcoin fees.

That is simple to doing it, just go to the market on Yobit. Choose pair BTC/LTC. Then buy the price Litecoin that time if you want instant, but i prefer doing it with the cheap price. After that go to wallet and click icon - on Litecoin to withdraw the coin to your wallet. Enter the address and then withdraw.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Withdraw bitcoin for yobit, you have to pay 0.0012 fee per transaction. This is worth $10. if you want to withdraw from yobit, at first exchange your bitcoin with small coin and withdraw it. You save your fee.

You can exchange your btc will a low fee 0.001 btc to litecoin with lower fee 0.002 ltc...