People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

On 12/10/2019 at 3:12 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

Many people of the market want it because of their poor knowledge. We know that it's totally online currency. It's paperless. We can't show it people in offline. Also it hasn't regulate on some countries.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

As a matter of fact it's not free or with no information we can't make anything and we have to learn and make our expertise like exchanging and crypto future forecast then we can undoubtedly make immense.its versy good for earning.

the only evidence they need to  see real money on your hand 
so convert some BTC to real money in front of them they will believe  you and ask you to learn them how you got that because most people are afraid from scamming sites and that is ok and normal 

We do not need gave them any proof of payment or trading. Because this is new market almost ten years old market. Everyone who want proof can check from Google. 

I come to an accord with you this letters coin really presently run away in marketpeople buys coin as they donate profit be as long as nether but this coinnot any one perform investment but one coin bat gesture I believe dowell for the aim that it promote good 

Just show them how much money that you can earned from cyrptocurrency, then they will finally believe you than mocking your because of talking nonsense. It like pouring water in a bottomless glass if you can't show how legit they are. If after all that they still don't want to, let them be. It's their loss.

Before of crypto I don't trust any website because alot of fake and scame but my friends suggest to me About cryptotalk is earning website I hope cryptotalk will be good for me

What do you think?Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystones because they have not seen evidence of cryptotalk in you for them to believe that cryptotalk pays.  

At first my friends anf family usually don't believe me when i am explaining what crypto is but when i provide evidence, they are believing on what i am trying to say.There `are s a lot of scammers and maybe they think that this is only a scam, at first when i haven't joining here, use this I'll got pay.we need evidence to provide so we can pursuade them, i think this is important when we are trying to pursuade someone in any aspect......

The proof depends on what aspects do you want to introduce about crypto? If trading, you need to show your trading results

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes, because it is the way to make them believe that crypto and cryptocurrency are not scammed . Many people do not believe this because no one has convinced them and show them a proof about earning from it. That's why only few people use and work in crypto. 

Yes, some people need it, like when I first recommend it to me of one of my classmate, at first I didn't believed in it because he doesn't have proof of it but when I see his wallet and explain to me what benefits of it, I try it and now I'm part of the crypto world, well having a proof is needed before you can persuade some people to believe in crypto.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Mayeda23 said:

Yes people's need crypto currency evidence. Most of the peope dont beleive when i say crypto get pays. So peope need evidence

exactly. Usually, they will start to learn something when someone has succeeded in getting something big.

I haven't found the use of it as of yet , but if its a good consideration there is going to be something good coming to this market and its going to be the future of doing things, transactions and so on and so forth but its really important we have to keep everything well instructed and well informed to see what happens in the near future

I don't know about it. But  many people know about crypto and they are enjoying with crypt. I know that crypto is very good outsourcing site for earning. Many people are joining in crypto. I like the crypto site so much      

Some people always want to see proof of payment. You share with them proof of providing cryptotalk forums. Cryptocurrency is a fake thing. However, they do not know its reality.

11 minutes ago, Tsaynes said:

Yes, it is easy if you show them a proof of earnings here in forum so that they can have an interest to work and to earn also here in forum, and of course it is the way to believe you. 

Well, thanks for believing me in terms from my statement given here, you're right from many people can having a interest here so that they can now earned their own profit here in this forum.

Today people want to see before they believe in something you offer because the scam is everywhere. Some people did not know the good benefits in crypto currency especially bitcoins because they never knew it. But today its not hard to introduce bitcoin because of its popularity.

People now a days that believe in to what to see is what to believe, they don't have any knowledge about crypto currency so they don't even believe in this without any evidence or proof. We may introduce this to them with some evidence but they have free will to engage it or not.

That's true bro when we are recommending others to start cryptocurrency I think it would have been better and easy to convince them if we present some proof they can see like a live crypto transaction and many more than just preaching about it without evidence.

For the first few moments, it may be difficult for a person to understand the meaning of encrypted currencies and how to use and benefit from them! But over time they must believe in it! Everything new meets resistance and is initially disingenious! But everything will usually become over time

What can be the more evidence when you are dealing it in the current situation and experiencing it, evidence should be provided when there would be some illegal activities done by the cryptocurrencies which have not been experienced till now.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:43 PM, pangitmo said:

Most of them don't believe me when i said that cryptocurrencies pays but when i showed them the money, they believed me then they told me that they also want to join crypto. Lol.

Even me at the first time I found out about cryptocurrencies, I really don't believe my friends that they are really getting paid, but the moment they show me that they are really earning, I started to be interested because it's an easy money. Also they encourage me and teaches me the basic of earning in crypto.

Edited by suzuya