What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

13 hours ago, lhen22 said:

my greatest fears in investment are loosing money, loosing money is scary and not reaching my financial goal is a big problem

Losing is the only fear we face, we don't want to lose but we can not be correct all the time.

Fears before investing in cryptocurrencies always from fraudulent operations in order to avoid these scams on everyone purely for the guaranteed platforms

On 12/10/2019 at 4:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

My fears of investing in crypto is due to the high volatility of cryptocurrency and it's highly speculative nature. You can buy a crypto coin at $5 today and due to speculation is gone to $1 or up. This scares me a lot 

I think we have all been there my companion in light of the fact that crypto is an unnerving business sector and some of the time when you purchase a coin and unexpectedly observe thw showcase dumping you begin terrifying and censure yourself for settling on an inappropriate choice however with time you will be better.

Honestly my fears would be to loose controls of my funds. That the price falls off and makes me loose all the money i did invested in it.

12 minutes ago, Hanif 012 said:

Posted December 12, 2019
 The worst fears before investing in crypto is it's market price.  Because the crypto market is not stable.  So it fears before investing crypto.

For me that volatile us what gives me confidence, you can only fear that if you aren't  trader but a saver.

If in bitcoin there are so much risky but a big possibility of gaining big.in a new coin the price of dumping is my greatest fear specially if it so much dumping fast.in investing in crypto is risky but also profitable 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

If you have doubt then you should not invest to that project, that is the easiest way to ease your fears. Everyone has fears but if you know how to control it then there is a big chance that you can easily reach a professional level especially as investors. 

Before you will start to invest, make sure that you have the full knowledge to make it successful or else you will just lost your hard earned money and will never invest again to crypto currencies because of your fear that you will be scammed again. 

I entered crypto trading with no idea on how to trade, I learnt trading by making mistakes.

Even now, I can't say I've fully mastered it. My fear is making losses in trading.

My first thought about it was a scam too since I really don't trust much in new ways of earning which I'm not used to. But because of a YouTube influencer who explained more about cryptocurrencies, I now fully understand and now having benefits from it.

Crypto world is the best platform for invest your money. But you should have enough knowledge. You should have time. You shuld invest your money right way and right time.  

On 2/9/2020 at 2:45 AM, bunulama930 said:

There are many fears that I think people fears against cryptocurrency some of the things are the unstability of the Crypto non volatility of the market fears the most some of the fears they will loose all the money that kind of things affect the people

The fear include the volatility and also the instability of the Market that causes people to be afraid.

19 minutes ago, Mohammed Rohan said:

This is my 1st time thought what can i do the work in world cryptocurrencies which cryptocurrencies is better i have not better knowledge for the work in online this is my fears before investing in cryptocurrencies

This was i like when i started crylto ,take my advice start  with baby step and invest in doge at Yobit then find more information about big coins BTC and read Satoshi nakamoto white paper discuss what you think with  other and  learn more about crypto.

21 hours ago, Tina420 said:

The fear of taking the risk. Because there is a high posibility that you can lose the money you just invested. 

fear of loosing your investment and money is they main reason for most of the people.but in order to gain experience and knowledge individuals should have to leave this fear behind and focus on the bright side.taking leap of faith in some situations are very important and in my opinion they always result in some benefit.

I am afraid of crypto in scammed site. If i invest those which are not trustable then i maybe scammed loss all my money that was my fear.     

On 12/10/2019 at 4:42 AM, Delgboke said:

My fear some times is not to lose money in investing because investing in any Crypto currency it's consider risky because you have to be very careful and well inform of the  latest trends while investing or trading.

I have a fear about the spammers  i have confidence that if i invest money anywhere then i can make profit from it, but i just fear from spammers that it.

Will my coins are safe are not is something that making me feared. Because my coins might gets stolen by some hackers for which i might spended several months, so it's should never happen with anyone also charges skills be reduced.

My fear before investing in cryptocurrencies are taking the risk of losing all my money.  Cause we all know that the cryptoworld is the world of risks and patience. And there is another fear which is the price drops. 

3 hours ago, Zafarshah said:

The most nightmare I received in this platform is I don't know how to move because this is new for me. So I researched how this forum behaves and thanks to my friends who guide me to stop other problems and confusion.

this was also my main concern before entering in this crypto world. i have no idea how did platform work, what to do and how to earn money as this was totally new concept for me but now after some time i think i have gained some knowledge. one of my friend also helped me a lot. 

Crypto currency business is a very risky business, in the 2017 when I joined the crypto world, I lost so much money in crypto trading, now my major fear is whether the coin will go up or come down immediately I invested

On 12/10/2019 at 9:42 AM, Delgboke said:

I am afraid to invest on crypto. Because crypto market volatile. Actually I got lose many time. And I got scam also. That's make me more panicked. Now I don't want to invest anymore.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, Delgboke said:

I have fear too as i was introduce this crypto world by a scam site, i also think it to be scam. But when i try search about bitcoin i found it very interesting and beneficial. Then i get dive in to crypto world and keep drowning.