What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

On 12/9/2019 at 7:42 PM, Delgboke said:

What was your thought before coming into the business? 

The thing is people typically sometimes doubt about something some how and thinks about it and then thinkin the possible things that could go wrong or right thats not even guaranteed to what extent things that could happen overtime.

• +4 1

The fear comes because of the lack of experience and knowledge about trading and investment. I think the investment value is something that can fluctuate a lot so always starting on a small amount of money is really safe and  won't bring in a lot of loss .

• +1 1

For me my fear is losing money in the wrong time.I am always confusing to take next step.I can not realize when i start and when should stop that are my fears in crypto

Everyone has trying to keep their money safe and keep away from scams. 

I am also one of them and i feel worry and fear when i am investing in some currencies.

The only fear for me is my lag Other than that, I do not see anything that causes fear except being deceived by his work. As for market fluctuations of low and high, it is a very natural thing and I rely most of the time on long-term investment deals or storage.

• +1 1

My fear is just that i am just invest my some money if i lost that money i leave this business but if i earn the money i make a good life after that in just a small time i make double profit through my investment and after that i invest my more and more money in this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 9:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

The lack of knowledge about this system was the main fear at the time of my first investment. I didn't know crypto perfectly . But i made a little investment although in litecoin. Besides litecoin, I bought some token in coinexchange but the token was scam.

Yes i have many more fears about the investment in crypto. I thinked that it is scam and how it is possible but lately I'm confident and happy to use crypto. It is life changing. 

• +5 1

Hey mate! I would like say something here. In my point of view if you have fear.Then you can't invest and can't do any sort of buisness.Because you will have to take risk not to fear.And if you take risk a few times while doing buisness and investment.Then you become a risk taker.So we should make ourselves as risk takers.Not to fear.So this is how we can earn profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of us had the same feeling. In the first stage of trading, I was when I buy from any currency and randomly and I see that the price has gone down minutes after I bought, and I say inside me that they waited for me to buy and then they lowered the price to lose, but now I am a successful trader and I have confidence in this field.

When I want to enter a long position in any digital currency, I feel afraid and these words echo in my mind: What if the price went down strong and I lost all my money, I turn off the computer and after hours I find the currency rose and my analysis of it was correct, but fear prevents me from profit.

• +1 1

Of course, like everywhere else, fear of investment is instability and it is not known what will happen to your invested money, but on the other hand, without valence of the price you will not earn a cent.

At first every bodies fear is to be scammed. To earn money now a days is very very difficult. So what you earn in hardship will be difficult to invest it on what you dont trust. For now cryptocurrency is very secure and reliable. 

I have no fear for investing in cryptocurrency but many people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies not because of the policy of the countries, but because the cryptocurrency market behaves unpredictably and many people think that they are manipulated by whales. For example recently rally of bitcoin is not normal.

Sincerely ? That it was a gold mine and in fact it was, among the faucets that years ago gave away thousands of satoshis and the bull markets of 2017, i generated good income, I was a bit skeptical but in the end I trusted the system, I investigate about the cryptocurrencies before investing time and money.

I am in the early stages of crypto world.only a few days ago i join this forum.

I don't know about all the rules of crypto.l don't know how to we can invest and how to get profit from our investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I fear in cryptocurrencies is not knowing how to invest at the right time, not having the experience to do the right things to make very fast decisions and lose my money, there will always be the fear of risking your income I think that over time and with experience that fear is leaving our lives.

• +2 1

My fears before investing in cryptocurrency is fear of losing my money because at that time I thought it was a Ponzi scheme. But now I understand the concept and I'm gaining. 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

The fear of losing my hard earned money to a failed investment or a scam. But this is a common fear even if I’m contemplating on investing in stocks or forex so I think is is just normal.

• +2 1

i think every buddy feel the same so I am afraid because I do not have experience in this crypto world because failure could have approached because from there I could all learn and read more references about the crypto world. so good luck brother .

Before I got acquainted with the blockchain technology, when I heard about Bitcon, I too thought it was a hoax
In fact, when I read and heard about this technology and how it works, my outlook changed a lot, and I am now investing in cryptocurrencies

Yes, you may think about many things at the beginning, especially the issues of fraud and deception that are widespread in this area and losing your capital because you are on the verge of a field that you have not seen before and did not find it very popular

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:42 AM, Delgboke said:

Just like you the most thing that scares me was getting scammed by some one and losing my money without doing any thing, and of course i get scammed twice and that makes my fear even more, but after i stayed on the crypto world more and more years i start to get to know how scammers works,

• +4 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:42 AM, Delgboke said:

everyone has a fear for joining any website which is he is not familiar firstly I also think that I will not work it in but when I joined it I found it very useful and knowledgeable and also profitable so I continue my work and I found it really good and it it is not a scamming website.