Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

No it's not possible to trade without exchange . Actually we know that trading is not a easy . Its not a game of child.  If u have knowledge and experience of trade then u easily get profit  . Actually we know that exchange is the platform where we can exchange bitcoins

• +4 1

Yes it is possible to trade without exchange but is risky and it gain hard work .But in other exchange we have not any worry .we can sell coin in other people in their wallet in trading.but i think that we should use the exchange. Best of luck my all friends. 

• +4 1

Your question is a bit strange , but I think you can do so especially if you have a lot of friends and they are interested in cryptocurrency , but how will you move the amount from your wallet to theirs? and what if the market price changes suddenly after you agreed on everything, I think that you will disagree with your friend. 

It is not possible to do Trading without exchanging .Exchanging means selling and buying currencies and inter change of these.

we can trading by exchanging cryptocurrency to other currencies. And also converting other currencies to Cryptocurrency.

That's all.

you can do within the peer circle, or in different social media groups. but it maybe turn scam so before doing so please do know with whom, you are selling or buying the coins but i prefer doing in exchange it is secure and easy as you don't need to search for people to sell or buy. 

Edited by Wael154

Yes you can trade without exchange the cryptocurrency. You can also sell or buy the cryptocurrency. Another option is the to send or receive the cryptocurrency to trade the money.

• +4 1

Yes, it is very possible, and I do this a lot. I sell to people directly, but the platforms are very important in completing deals quickly, and they are indispensable now because they are the best in this and do it neutrally.

It's possible you can swap you found multiple coin use money apps like atomic wallet, cobo wallet etc. But i don't know why you didn’t want to trade. You can trade your found and make good return. Remember crypto market always manipulated you should lose also. Yes that is possible, but in my opinion, if you want to become a trader, you better use exchange knowledge about exchanged is part of exchanged trades, it is also safer for, control our self trading. My opinion. 

On 12/10/2019 at 1:43 AM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

Yes dear but be careful this is to much risky.

Best of luck

• +2 1

Yes my friend it is possible better use exchanges if possible. Always find trusted person for doing that.In real life you can also doing it person to person, only doing it with trusted person and make sure your country allow .

Well if you have a contract with someone private outside of any exchange, of course you can send a coin to that person and in return they will send them to you..The most advisable thing is to do one in exchange.  More than anything for the amount of existing currency.  It is easy to take advantage of those that are growing..

Currently you can completely trade without directly using an exchange. You can Swap your token in apps like MetaMask, MyEtherWallet or use DEX like UniSwap. However the swap cost is quite high, eg 0.3% on UniSwap.
You can also trade = buy/sell tokens in Telegram, Facebook groups. However, I do not dare to guarantee the security of these transactions.

If you want to trade and do not want to complete KYC, Yobit is the perfect choice for you.

This is possible to a great extent and it is not possible to do so. You have a very large group that works on all the cryptocurrencies, so it is possible because you can get them to change your cryptocurrency. And it will be possible in this situation. And if you do not have a committee and you are working on which kindly alone, then if you do not have a scene, then it is impossible for you to please work on cryptocurrency. And in this way you will not be able to work on that without pleasing the exchange. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 09/12/2019 at 9:43 PM, Delgboke said:

I want to know weather is there any other means one can trade cryptocurrency without using the crypto exchange, what is your make on this. 

It's possible, I think I've heard about all this hardware wallet. Though they might seems secured but might also loose your fund easily.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:43 PM, Delgboke said:

I'm not sure about this, but I've heard it's possible. It depends anyways. I'm planning to read more on it also and know how true that is.

Yes we can do that but there's a high risk in that case. Like if you have a person in your contacts who is exchanging through personal messages or any way you can scam you even they can fraud. But on the other hand exchanges make it quite secure that you can safely make your money 

Yes this is possible but it is really risky because people nowadays are hard to trust. If the person wants your bitcoin then you can sell him, just send it to his wallet. Overall exchanges are the best way to trade cryptocurrencies. I have to tell you that other methods are not safer than trading with exchanges.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:43 AM, Delgboke said:

I think you can trade crypto currency without using exchange. We can trade in wallets,  individual trading p2p . But in the exchange we are safe and secure . Our amount is safe. 

• +3 1

Yes you can. But it is not the good way for trading. Trading means buy and sell. You can do buy and sell with the person who use to sell and buy crypto currency. You can send pm via social media and offer them fiat currency for crypto currency. But using exchange is the professional trading platform 

• +1 1

On 9/12/2019 at 17:43, Delgboke said:

Quiero saber si hay algún otro medio para comerciar con criptomonedas sin usar el intercambio de criptomonedas, cuál es su opinión al respecto. 

Hello my dear friend, I want to inform you that if possible, this can be done even through social networks, without even affecting the market price, this is usually called * OTC *.

Yes, dear friends, we can use coins to buy any product from the internet and social media where the products are promoted, you can communicate with the person, buy the product, and pay online, and you can exchange currencies on Telegram or others

• +2 1