Cloud mining can be a better option? - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Cloud mining can be a better option?

It's an option, but most cloud mining sites turn out to be scams. Although in the event that you find a suitable place you usually have to pay electricity costs to operate, in other cases you may not recover all your initial capital due to the increase in the difficulty or Hashrate of the site.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 1/17/2020 at 11:03 AM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments and I am used good and trusted mining site and I am want secure and safety mining site so cloud mining is profitable but investment this mining

I think cloud mining is a really effective way to mine if you don't want the hassle of buying and setting up hardware for mining and having high electricity bills but as I was looking around I saw a lot of people saying that a lot of cloud mining services are fake and you should be careful before giving any of them your money.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, Amir Vao said:

But there we cann't get profit without any kind of investment. i tried many mining mining site. Before I reach the withdrawable amount they scam with us.

I think cloud mining is a really effective way to mine if you don't want the hassle of buying and setting up hardware for mining and having high electricity bills but as I was looking around I saw a lot of people saying that a lot of cloud mining services are fake and you should be careful before giving any of them your money.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:44 PM, Amir Vao said:

But there we cann't get profit without any kind of investment. i tried many mining mining site. Before I reach the withdrawable amount they scam with us.

really effective way to mine if you don't want the hassle of buying and setting up hardware for mining and having high electricity bills but as I was looking around I saw a lot of people saying that a lot of cloud mining services are fake and you should be careful before giving any of them your money.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:17 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You can choose any strategy you want but I'm afraid your reward will never close the bills. The right way for mining is use room/ warehouse in your home and built rig. Built solar energy for electricity supply and prepare money for undetectable problems. Do that and i believe you'll get better income than cloud mining.

e i may get average 500 hash rate. so i am comfort with gpu mining rather than clould mining, today i saw a member of this forum posted clound mining features. i am interested but worried to put my money to purchase this. need more time to take decision.

On 11/10/2020 at 6:42 AM, Dany2 said:

really effective way to mine if you don't want the hassle of buying and setting up hardware for mining and having high electricity bills but as I was looking around I saw a lot of people saying that a lot of cloud mining services are fake and you should be careful before giving any of them your money.

I do not get this point at all, are you recommending cloud mining? 99% of cloud mining seemed to be fake, the legit ones will not give you good return. I hope if you want to mine, better setting up mining right your self will be better and join pool. 

• +3 1

Old time cloud mining are better solution form mining company. But still it's a pure scam sites all the world. I can't believe on there cause my money had been gone to them. You can be believe PTC sites where you can earn with taking task everyday and get more income.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:54 AM, Yomose said:

I do not get this point at all, are you recommending cloud mining? 99% of cloud mining seemed to be fake

I have never seen a legit one before until I saw vmining on yobit, I think they are also a cloud mining but that is incorporated on an exchange, or we can say it works like mining pool, yobit mining is really good but the rest I have known are not good at all.  

Yes i think its best option in my opinion 

Cloud mining- is the process of mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrenciesby utilizing a remote datacenter with Shared processing power

Cloud mining is going to cost much cheaper than hardware mining is it requires lesser maintenance but it is hard to say cloud mining is the best its technical comfort of person to person

14 hours ago, Shubham kakade said:

Yes i think its best option in my opinion 

Cloud mining- is the process of mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrenciesby utilizing a remote datacenter with Shared processing power

Cloud mining is going to cost much cheaper than hardware mining is it requires lesser maintenance but it is hard to say cloud mining is the best its technical comfort of person to person

Mining is not about technical comfort or anything to do with comfort, so far you mine and make money, profit is the real thing. If your area does not support mining, I think you should just forget about it than wasting your time on scam sites. Although, about yobit virtual mining, it is turning to be one of the best and it is good. 

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

Mining is not about technical comfort or anything to do with comfort, so far you mine and make money, profit is the real thing. If your area does not support mining, I think you should just forget about it than wasting your time on scam sites. Although, about yobit virtual mining, it is turning to be one of the best and it is good. 

If you check your last posts, it is clearly said mining can still also do with comfort, all you can do is to use a trusted site, like yobit, the virtual miners can do the work for you easily, but I do not trust any other sites than yobit for this. 

18 hours ago, GanBin said:

If you check your last posts, it is clearly said mining can still also do with comfort, all you can do is to use a trusted site, like yobit, the virtual miners can do the work for you easily, but I do not trust any other sites than yobit for this. 

Cloud mining is not profitable, they are scammers, in fact 99% of cloud miners are scammers, only few are good. As for yobit vminimg, it is highly recommendable, I support and agree to this. 

• +2 1

Cloud mining is wrong option because the profit or even loss you'll be getting, the mining platform will take commission from you also as fee for them to taking care with your miners. 

• +3 1

I think it is not for me because cloud mining is not a good option in cloud mining, cloud mining takes a lot of time and unfortunately you cannot get the return of that time, I have been using it I have been waiting for months

No your decision is wrong because in this mining so ricksy  if you do invest then your invest totally gone on water many web site is fake and we can't do mine in our mobile 

• +4 1

Yes you are right to some extent.

Cloud mining is the process of cryptocurrency mining utilizing a remote datacenter with shared processing power. This type of cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware.

• Useful or interesting 1

mining in general depends a lot on the price of bitcoin, since if for example you buy a miner on January 10 at $ 500 which at that time is equivalent to 0.005 btc, and the price of btc increases drastically then you will see profits, however if the price of btc falls will hardly be able to recover your investment and this is what is not noticed about cloud mining which is usually more expensive due to the fact that maintenance and energy rates are very high in most of platforms.

Today I came across a very interesting cloud mining called Mygbit com, like this is real cloud mining with real income, i registered today, let's see what happens next. I don't think it's a scam

Edited by anatolferrari

Cloud mining is better than to this form. We know that cloud mining a scammers because I will use to trusted and safety mining site. I will agree with you from this forum.

The fact that one can mine a cryptocurrency without having to manage an hardware makes cloud mining a worthy alternative, 

Compared to the traditional mining that requires certain processing powers 

evet olabilir, ancak bulut madenciliği büyük yatırımlar gerektirir, bu yüzden küçük parayla yapılacak şeyler değil çünkü büyük bir sisteme sahip olması gerekir. Asla tek bir bilgisayarla yapılamaz, örneğin zaman ve birikim gerektiren bir olay.

It is not because you can't earn money from cloud mining sites they are all scams. In my experience, I have tried all the cloud mining sites online and I never get any profit from them it is just a waste of time. Working in this forum is the best option if you want to earn cryptocurrency you learn more about crypto also. Trading and Investing in cryptocurrency can be a better option because it is profitable than cloud mining.

Cloud mining is probably the only reliable way to mine any coin nowadays. Unless you have a huge mining farm somewhere in the world. To set up your own miner today, costs a lot of money. It also takes time before you pay off the cost of the miner & are in profit. Plus, you have to maintain the miner, pay electricity to run it, maybe exchange parts that get old or break down.

Im mining with Genesis Mining & am very happy with them. Ive been with them now for over 3 yrs now. But, dont believe me, Google Genesis Mining to see how reputable it is.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I recently decided to go into Turkish cloud mining. deposited money on the exchange. and the next day it is scam. I lost my deposit. although the exchange has been working properly for 4 months

Cloud mining is a great option. In the beginning, you do not need huge sums of money to buy appliances. You can only subscribe for small amounts. Secondly, these companies save you the trouble of installing and setting up devices, solving their problems, maintaining them, and so on, because work is done without stopping without worrying about any problems. You will not need bank accounts, and you will not consume devices and will not cost electricity.

• +4 1