Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I think ethereum has great network and a good team to update the project on regular basis. However the story behind bitcoin is entirely on a different level. As long as the institional and nations' interest focus on bitcoin, ethereum has no chance to take place of the bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

with in some days here in this platform the ethereum is above in the volume from Bitcoin and these are the signs that it can overtake the Bitcoin in future or at least it has the potential

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:30 AM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

Well as for me i don't see any way Etherum will overtake bitcoins. You know if Etherum will overtake bitcoins, we are suppose to have started seeing signs by now as Etherum would have started pumping by now. But we don't know what will happen in future, as no one can tell what will happen in future. That is my take

• +1 1

No i never  think that ETH take ove bitcoin. But i  think that eth can go close to bitcoin but it will take time. Bitcoin is so famous coin and it demands also so high. It price is increasing day by day . Ethereum is also famous coin. It price isn't that high. So it will neve take over bitcoin. 

It will not be possible because there is more chance to btc in top and upward like now. ETH price increase in dollars but the BTC price increase in hundreds of dollars so there is no comparison but hope trader gave some time to ETH like BTC then it will be possible.

• +1 1

Its not impossible for eth to overtaje btc.Eth is the secound most used coin in cryptocurrency. It has a fame and value  from most other coins.Its has chance of overtaking btc in price and popularity.But btc will be the king of cryptocurrency for most of the time in my opinion.For its huge recognition and price.

• +2 1

No, Ethereum will never overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is far too big in size and value. Ethereum is popular but not too big to beat Bitcoin. Similar is the case with other coins.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

Yes dude  no doubt Bitcoin is the top most currency and ethereum is now competing with it as it has showing a good market place but it can't take the place of Bitcoin yes  they work together with it and complete with it but can't take its place.

No I don't think so because there is huge difference between the price ,value and demand of the Bitcoin and Ethereum. The price of the Bitcoin is increasing as well as Ethereum then how can Ethereum over take the Bitcoin. I think this is not possible and it will never be happen in the future.

• +1 1

It is possible in the future some coins may take over the bitcoin and you can say that it is possible the eth will take over it for that you need to wait and you will see by yourself.

"No condition is permanent" I true believe in that quotation above that is why have the view not even ethereum coin but a day shall come that bitcoin that is known to be top currency best and most expensive or profitable crypto coin will be overshadow by new brand crypto coin that may come in future, or either ethereum coin

In my opinion so far the Bitcoin has been the king of cryptocurrencies. No other until now can match the the worth of Bitcoin and I can also see that in coming 10 years no other currency can beat Bitcoin in terms of its value and position. But  I guess that which currency can beat Bitcoin can either be LTC or ethereum. But it cannot be possible to overcome Bitcoin for any cryptocurrency  in coming 10 years.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Bitcoin is always the best currency in the crypto world. It has a great price and good market demand. Ethereum has also the great price and market demand but I think ethereum can't overtake the bitcoin because bitcoin will remain the best currency in the crypto world. Bitcoin will remain the popular currency. 

There is no doubt that the two currencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, have worked hard and are in constant competition.
Now Bitcoin surpasses Ethereum by a very large margin.
But no one can guess whether Ethereum will outperform Bitcoin because all possibilities are on the table in the crypto world.
If that were to happen, I think it needs a long time and it will not be in the coming months.

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 11:29 AM, Saklain5381 said:

No, my friend.
I think ETH will not overtake BTC..Because bitcoin is the famous than ETH..And ETH is increase in dollars but the BTC price increase in hundreds of dollars so there is no comparison but hope trader gave some time to ETH like BTC.
So I think ETH will not overtake BTC.

Of course Etherum have a good price and meany investors have shown a big interest towards this crypto coin,, and also the price have been increasing, but we all know that bitcoin will never be replaced with any coin because bitcoin have a grate deal and also meany investors all around the world.

As long as all the money is in Bitcoin and acquires the largest percentage of market money, Bitcoin will remain at the forefront of currencies and remain the main indicator of the market and its direction Ethereum may make strong gains, but not like Bitcoin in the near or medium term

• +2 1

I don't think this will happen , even with the current pump in cryptocurrencies prices  and ETH reached 1000$  there is no chance for ETH to replace the first and the most popular currency in crypto , ETH project is very strong but almost everyone in crypto world would demand to have BTC than ETH which is also another reason for BTC to stay in top

• +3 1

I don't think Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is so old and popular. Its price has gone up but Etherium can never discount Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin will rise further than it is now. And it has the potential to outperform the market. 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Bitcoin and Etherium are very popular cryptocurrencies in the world of cryptocurrencies but the price of btc is higher than eth. Maybe after a few years the price of Etherium from Bitcoin will go up.At present it is not possible because the price of Bitcoin has gone up a lot.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:23 AM, Tanveersab said:

It can't be seen any possibility that ETH overtake bitcoin because bitcoin become famous  at international level and markets values of bitcoin is high in then ETH and it is more profitable then ETH in investment and trade.

Yeah that's true Etherum will never take over bitcoin, i man not when the price of bitcoin is this high, we can see that bitcoin price pumps up to 40,000 USD for the first time and Etherum price pumps to 1000 USD so the price difference between is huge so its impossible.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:51 AM, Ghad94 said:

No, my friend, I do not expect this to happen because I do not see them among the competitors in the crypto world because they are, in fact, one industry, so it is possible for them to support each other, but it is difficult to turn the matter into competition. In fact, Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and Ethereum is one of the alternative cryptocurrencies to it and they are both opaque in terms of  Price and thank you very much

Agree I don't think ethereum will take over Bitcoin because the demand and supply of Bitcoin is not the same with ethereum Bitcoin is capable of most digital currency while ethereum is not capable for it. 

• +1 1

ETH price is almost 12,00$ and the BTC price is very high almost 41,000$ and in the future may be ETH coin price will cross the BTC but this is not possible that the ETH coin go high like the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price difference between two cryptocurrencies is huge. I don't think that ethereumum overtake bitcoin. The ethereum has good potential and it is good crypto coin for long term holding. If you have money then buy etehereum 

I do not think that the Ethereum currency will surpass Bitcoin. Whatever happens to the Bitcoin currency, this matter is illogical and that the Ethereum currency has become the currency of airdrops

• +3 1

This is feasible . Ethereum community is used to create diverse packages for a extensive range of offerings and industries. However the developers paintings in a website that isn't controlled or directed by way of all people, so it is difficult to understand which of those packages will be successful and a good way to fail.