Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

Ethereum Network is used to create various applications for a wide range of services and industries. Ethereum is one of best coin in market  but bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and no coin will never over take bitcoin.If I compare bitcoin to eth then I can say that bitcoin is the most secure coin in all blockchains currently available on the market.So it is difficult to know which of these applications will succeed and which will fail.Both of them are having a great qualities. 

• +2 1

I never thought of that and I don't think this is will happen in the future, bitcoin is powerful than etherium and the price of it is too high than etherium, so I don't think that..

This would only be speculation with respect to the price of the two and what we least know is where they will go, because it is also no secret that BTC far exceeds ETH, but we must also be clear that the only way for ETH to rise is with a rise in BTC so I sincerely do not think that ETH will ever be superior to BTC for these and many other reasons that the truth is very obvious.

I think the bitcoin developement was perfect and it is very hard to get the same place of the bitcoin so do not think in this method but take care i your currencies and do not try t compare them.

No still now I don't think so that this is gonna be happened ,my be it will some year but I thi k that it needs decades to cross bitcoin as bitcoin is still at the top and for years it is not kissing it's place it is becoming more popular and it's rates are increasing continuously so I don't think so that this is gonna be happened really.

• +5 1

I think it Isn't possible that eth will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of a crypto currency. No other currency cannot beat bitcoin. Bitcoin has a control over all the currency. The price is moving of all the currency with the supply of bitcoin. But eth will reach a good position in coin market cap but cannot overtake bitcoin 

No i think its not possible for this because btc is one of the largest world wide digital currency which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this site due to which btc is used as a digital currency in this site,so i also advised dont talk about this how much have increasr and decreasr coin but you can imagine that btc virtual work is your own hand so work hard on it and earn a better profitable earning from this online earning platforum.

I do not think so, Bitcoin is the origin and center of cryptocurrencies, I do not think that there is a currency that is able to overcome it no matter how strong it is, especially in the recent period we see many large companies and people with large capitals supporting and investing Bitcoin, which increases its strength and stability In the market

• +2 1

Hi mate according to my own opinion I don't think etherium will over take bitcoin because bitcoin is the most expensive coins which have highest price in the crypto talk currency exchange market and with current situation it is always increasing in price 

• +4 1

In the recent years the bitcoin's growth is huge like a monster in the market. It is the main cryptocurrency in the market. So i don't think that ethereum has the ability to overthrow bitcoin. I think always bitcoin will be the top one through its existence. No crypto can beat it. 

• +1 1

I never think that ETH will overtake Bitcoin. Look bitcoin is one of the most popular and demanding crypto currency of all time. Day by day crypto currency price is increasing. Most of the people showing interest in it. Bitcoin has a promising future. So thats why bitcoin is king of all crypto currency. 

• +2 1

The possibility of ETH taking over BTC's position is definitely there, but changing bitcoin's current position will be difficult as the Bitcoin price gets higher and Ethereum is falling further behind. We haven't seen this opportunity and to surpass the current position of bitcoin is still wishful thinking. We'll just wait for the future whether it will be realized or not.

I think that the Ethereum currency has a successful project, and it is of course one of the best cryptocurrencies and is spreading very quickly among people, but I think it is very difficult to become in the first place and precede the Bitcoin currency due to the strength and success of the Bitcoin project, which makes it the best cryptocurrency in the world, but we do not know what may happen.  In the future.

• +1 1

Bitcoin will still on the top even if there are new coins in the market. No coins will overtake Bitcoin in the future. Ethereum is also good to invest in but it doesn't mean that Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin in the market.

I think that might happen. but it will be very difficult to achieve it considering the ETH price is far adrift from the BTC price. if we want that to happen, the ETH needs a lot of transactions to be able to help it level up and beat BTC.

• +2 1

Ethereum price is depend on the Bitcoin price if Bitcoin price increased ethereum price also increased ethereum coin has good potential and it is bright future but I don't think it overtake bitcoin the main difference between Bitcoin and therium is price difference there is a huge gap between ethereum and Bitcoin price

I believe Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin, or that Ethereum will not be able to substitute Bitcoin on Coinmarketcap. 

This is my argument since Ethereum's volume, market cap, and circulating supply are all far lower than Bitcoin's, making it extremely difficult for Eth to catch up.

Hello my friend
This can happen because btc and eth are cryptocurrencies that are protected by the blockchain, meaning that they have the same characteristics. The only difference is in trading between the two currencies.
If eth is more than btc trading, then surely the eth value will override btc

I don't think that any coin now can cross btc. Btc is at higher position. Yea I know ethereum value is increasing fastly but it takes a long period to compete the btc. But I hope in future these coins will compete with btc. Now btc is at top because large number of people use this. 

• +2 1

Thank you, dear friend, for this important topic. This currency of importance in the near future will surpass many of the famous currencies of our time.

Yes i have thought about it a lot of time. At present ethereum is 2nd. So we never know when this second turns into 1st. And ethereum now a days has shown a lot of potential also through its activities.  So anything can happen.  Time will tell it all

There's no way an Ethereum(ETH) can beat(overtake) Bitcoin(BTC) in price. However, it can beat in maximum trading volume. As comparing the price in between these two at current time, The price for 1 ETH is approx. to $1699.58 and the price for 1 BTC is approx. to $55,772. Comparing the ratio in between BTC and ETH it is something like 32:1. So, with the high price ratio, there's no way an ETH can overtake BTC.

• +3 1

I do not think that ethereum will outperform bitcoin, as the Bitcoin currency still ranks first among all other currencies and I think it will remain first

• +1 1

Just thinking about it would not be saying anything because honestly sometimes we can see the price differences between BTC and ETH, which would lead us to speculate the price but we can say that ETH if it is going to rise to much more value so it is in us to know that we have to invest and to have long-term returns.

There is no doubt about this. This currency works in trading platforms and cryptocurrencies a great role, importance and popularity, enabling it to reach the top where you will be able to reach the price and value of Bitcoin in the coming days with confidence.