Best IEOs to invest in. - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GraceMK

Best IEOs to invest in.

4 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Well, if you want a good IEO project to invest in then i would suggest you go to Binance launchpad, you will find a very good ieo in the Crypto currency business all the project are succeed i have participate in the last one and can tell you i have made a good profit

Of the many exchanges that do IEO. Still, people still believe in the Binance launchpad. It's not that they have power, it's just the fact that investing in the Binance launchpad is always profitable. although ROI is different for each IEO.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:06 AM, GraceMK said:

Which are some of the best IEOs that someone can invest in before the new year?

From my findings, the best IEOs are conducted on Binance Launchpad. One of such is coming up soon as 100,000,000 Wazirix will be sold on Binance Launchpad soon. You only need to buy BNB token too be eligible

• +5 1

In my opinion Yobit overview should fly more broadly and Promute cleaner and invest there IEO. Because you can see the list for tokens and compare yourself. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, miskyming said:

well we are now in year 2020, but I still don't know which the IEO project is the best to invest because the trendy of IEO is getting slow seems investors are not interested IEO anymore.. I hope this year we can see the rising of good ICOs and IEOs.

We still in the beginning of this year and we can't know the best project right now we need to wait untile the middle of the year and see that because now no one trust any new projects and invest on it yet 

• Useful or interesting 1

you can find it on every alternate, however it must be remembered that before making an investment. first analyze the project that includes out the IEO.

i think you can invest to any ieo in the yobit exchange to make a good profit and few days ago a new ieo has been ended.

• +2 1

Binance Launchpad is the leading IEO platform that was launched in 2017 just to become a major year in 2019. It has had many successful IEOs, including Matic Network (MATIC), BitTorrent (BTT), Celer Network (CELR) and Fetch AI (FET), Bread (BRD), and more. At pixel time, the average return on investment for Binance IEO investors is around 580%.

For now IEO that might be in great demand is IEO from Okex. At present there is still time to participate, because we must hold the OKB within 5 days. And with a minimum of 100 OKB to participate.

There's no best, you should have analyze depend your knowledge. Some people will give you advice to join ICO, IEO or STO that release in big exchanges that's good because their reputation can help to protect the price. I'll not recommended any of it, please stop join ICO, IEO, STO at lest until middle 2020.

At this time binance is best IEO software, although you have to to check this challenge primary considering that the binance should be only in charge of the IEO practice in addition to soon after IEO will depend on this coin or token programmer workforce.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:12 PM, Shanta123 said:

Look at binance but some highly regarded transaction the fact that beginning IEO given that certainly, there you will realize most of ieo that have already superior potentials to add to expense.

In binance you need to have a verified account to participate at any IEO and more than 50 BNB and then you can have a ticket or not to buy 

I don't really pay attention to IEO anymore, but I see there are still projects that do IEO. I don't know if many people are still interested in investing in IEO.

Some people will suggest you join an ICO, IEO or STO which is published on the big exchanges which is good because their reputation can help protect the price.  I would not recommend any of this, please stop joining ICO, IEO, STO until mid-2020.

There are many best IEOs to invest in, but also there are many bad IOEs, so you should have a good analyze and this depend about your knowledge. Or other way is doing the investigation through some forums to get or to find the people experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I can advise you to invest in Facebook and ICO telegrams, but they have not come out yet. It takes time for the data to come out and investors to be able to invest in them. 

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Did you mean fakebook Libra?

I can not. That ks the dawn of cryptocurrencies been centralized. The man want the SEC to legalize his own coin. What a rubbish. That is why Satoshi Nakamoto is better. The binance CEO did not even try it. 

It will take a long time to legalize Bitcoin SEC before this can happen. Why do this, I do not understand, because today many investors make exchanges without the help of the SEC. 

Basically with the duration of the alt-coins bear market reaching more than two years, most projects fail to succesfully draw funds from their initial sales. Investors have lost their interest in them and basically only a few still have a chance, if they are backed by major exchanges and major tech investment funds. Silicon Valley and IBM have stopped investing in crypto since 2018 and unless developers change attitude from a quick cash-grab, into building something unique that will solve many problems, then they will keep failing.

My friend, you may hear the words from here and there, and this may distract your thoughts. I advise you to collect information from reliable sources, do the analysis yourself, and then make the investment decision. 

Its hard to know which ieo is the best to invest until it is not in the market yet,because everything can change quickly,after getting it listed it will surely increase at its peak but after few days of getting listed they drops so much and need to gain more trust first before it will increase again. So better to choose wisely where you will going to invest and never put all.

there may be no satisfactory, you should have analyze depend your information. a few human beings will provide you with advice to join ICO, IEO or STO that release in huge exchanges it really is right due to the fact their popularity can help to protect the fee. i'll now not recommended any of it, please forestall be part of ICO, IEO, STO at lest until center 2020.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:36 PM, GraceMK said:

Which are some of the best IEOs that someone can invest in before the new year?

I have been trying for a while. But trust me my dear friend there is nothing best when it comes to ICO and IEO projects. But maybe you can try searching on big exchanges like binance and others. 

I am not sure about ICO or IEO's at this current uncertain time. Maybe re-assess after pandemic. I did some past year or so on Yobit which were very profitable but timing is everything.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/1/2020 at 7:54 PM, bonka said:

Near, NuCypher, Avalanche, Oasis Mainnet, Radix Token Sale, Republic, DFINITY Launch, Filecoin Launch, CODA Launch - top upcoming projects in this year.

Nice list. What is the best website to research upcoming projects like these?