Sale of exchange trading robots 🛸🤖🚀 - Page 5 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ninjabot

Sale of exchange trading robots 🛸🤖🚀

4 hours ago, jatinpatal said:

The best applications on the internet that we can use by our self without any third part and fix the grid as we like and trade on any exchange in the market to get that

good

• -2 1

Betting is prediction of the outcome of a football match or other games and i don't believe that theris a bot that can do this work accurately and I don't trust these bots be it trading or sports betting bots because of many scamers out there who are hiding in these things thanks.

I will not buy any bots for trading or any sports betting to earn more. Because it will scam one day and make me huge lose. 

Bots are the best! i use alot of these for mining on phone and stuff, good luck selling those. Alot of people need them for there earning life so make sure you lower the price and be genuine and you'll get what you want buddy.

bots for sportbetting? how does the bot gains information? how does he analyzes? i think it is a scam cause sport betting is very difficult and you have to analize lineups and everything does specific players play or not and et.c. so i don't think that bots will do it better .

Profit from bots mainly depends on the price of cryptocurrency, which is associated with trade. If the price changes, then the bot over time changes the approach to cryptocurrencies. As far as I know, 3% profit, this is very small. 

On 12/8/2019 at 4:53 AM, ninjabot said:

Sorry, my English easy, hello from Russia!

1. SkyGeniusBot: cryptobot-constructor

Description

Start

• Minimum balance on Binance $30, recommended from $100
  • The user is engaged in setting according to the instruction
  • Operation of the bot on the user side (PC/VPS) by API

Details

• Bot-constructor
  • May need to be reconfigured annually for market changes
  • Designed for distances (not every week-month pleases, but mostly)

Pricing
Rent

• $15 / month up to $4,000 balance
  • $30 / month up to $8,000 balance
  • $50 / month unlimited balance

Purchase

• $300 USD

Testing

• 30 days free, sending bot files - on request

2. NeiroGeniusBot: neuronet bot

Description

• 5-10% profit per month
  • The Algorithm was tested 4 years in manual mode, the bot itself since October 2019
  • Exchange https://www.binance.com

Start

• The Minimum balance on the exchange is $150, recommended from $1000
  • Run in a few clicks on the instructions
  • Operation of the bot on the user side (PC/VPS) by API

Details

• Bot on the basis of self-learning neural network-itself adapts to market changes and trades better in case of errors
  • In a downtrend, the profit can be zero or a slight plus, in bullish months it increases to 20-30%, the total average is 5-10%, and according to tests, even in a downtrend, the bot usually works in plus
  • Designed for distances (not every week-month pleases, but mostly)

Pricing
Rent

• $80 per month for every $15,000 of the balance of the exchange

Purchase

• $8,000 for 5 years
  • $10,000 unlimited
  • Commission from transactions 
  • By agreement to work with our VPS

Testing

• 30 days free, sending bot files - on request

3. Broker bot (sports betting) - COMING SOON

Description

• ~30% profit per month

Start

• Start work via telegram bot from $30
  • Via telegram bot, (or) via exchange API
  • Exchange https://www.betfair.com (sometimes a VPN login is required)

Details

• Very fresh development, while more pre-orders are accepted for testing (January)
  • Use from our VPS via API, or telegram bot, but in general everything is discussed, there may still be options, for example - % of dividends
  • User-side installation-considered

Pricing
..next time
Testing
..next time

FAQ 

What are the guarantees?
1. Provides maximum protection from draining the Deposit:

• Non-margin trading
  • The risk is not the amount by which the entry is made, but % of the stop
  • When the market goes down the bot does not buy more when there is no need

2. On some solutions, the refund guarantee at drain is up to 100% with certain conditions

• Currently available on the sports betting bot

Will I Waste my time earning nothing?
With the proposed solutions, this is unlikely, but the chances are there because:
1. Investing and trading are always risks :_ (
2. You can not stick settings or view if the VPS hangs
3. Force-majeure (hacking cryptocurrency exchange, meteorite)

How to start?
In in personal messages the applications and questions not are taken!
1. Write on the forum below
2. In response, you will receive a link to extended information for free testing in your private messages
3. The format of the message is any, for example: "interested in such a bot"

Extended information on bots with screenshots and statistics - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObkbCw4gwiaB_FZwbtCqcWX_-gHxN7lrJBbGzqfSVcg

Or ask your questions! 😃

Sorry, my English easy, hello from Russia!

As per my information there are already many third party application available which actually work as a bot for you. Or alternatively you can even customize it according to your need. 

I have no idea with bots, of course, there are free bots and we can make money from bots. There are some free bots that are still working well. I have no need for bots but thank you very much for your information.

Thanks for sharing your services with us. Bots are very helpful especially if you can't stay on a trading site for a long time but if you have time and skill i would prefer to trade by yourself. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The dubious offer, it sounds of course very tempting, but it's only words. There are a lot of free bots on the Internet, but I haven't personally come across those that would have a lot of positive reviews, since I doubt that such a bot will be able to work correctly and make a profit all the time

Newbies who are poorly able to use analytical tools sit at the computer for days, trying to capitalize on the volatility of digital currencies. Such a business takes a lot of energy and nerves and does not always bring a positive result.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

All of you need just reinvest guys, every month-year-5year, nothing robots can't help you.

But thx for big topic about possibilities in crypto trading robots!

Push❤️, and I will too🙂

Когда-то ровно год назад я начал интересоваться различными торговыми ботами которые сами могут анализировать, принимать решение а также закрывать сделки. В целом этот бот приносил мне порядка 3-5% за месяц, а это внушительные проценты. Во время пандемии бот ушел в большой минус и я больше его не использовал 

Hey folks. Can anyone share real results of using crypto exchange bots? I have never used them before but I'd like to test it. Is it worth it? Or just waste of time? Long ago I used to work with forex bots but that was a total failure. I lost all my deposit very quickly. Is it the same thing here? 

Hello. This information can be useful for many people. But the prices here are very expensive. If you know of any bot that is cheaper or free, let me now.

My question is this; If someone really manages to configure a bot that gives it an acceptable profitability doing arbitrage, why is there a need to sell it?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Quick question, what are these robots supposed to be? I am new to the investment world and would like to know what these robots are specifically used for. I am somewhat confused, but the information seems to be correct in its own way. It looks interesting and I would be more interested if you explained what this robot is about. I appreciate your understanding and look forward to your response.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:58 PM, ninjabot said:

Yes, you want to start testing the bot? For the review I will organize an additional discount

I've seen similar bots, but I was always afraid to entrust my savings to a bot. I think it's dangerous. For me, $ 300 to buy a bot is too much.

you can reinvest as much as you want just follow the rules, Minimum deposit is $30 minimum reinvestment is $10 maximum deposit per transaction is $30K

Добрый вечер. Вложить 300 баксов в общем или именно в криптовалюту?
Если в криптовалюту, то ответы выше, если нет, то в себя - лучшие инвестиции.

Do these bots really work? I think that perhaps by not being susceptible to emotions they work better than us. But aren't there a lot of these bots on the internet for free? in that it surpasses these bots that you recommend to the bots that we get anywhere