Sale of exchange trading robots πŸ›ΈπŸ€–πŸš€ - Page 6 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ninjabot

Sale of exchange trading robots πŸ›ΈπŸ€–πŸš€

7 hours ago, satoshifactory said:

My question is this; If someone really manages to configure a bot that gives it an acceptable profitability doing arbitrage, why is there a need to sell it?

What I understand about the robots that do arbitrage in trading, is that they manage your funds and only "share" a part of the profit.
That is, so that it is profitable in both senses, besides that they do not risk their own money, but that of investors.
Lonerobot, for example, gave $ 20 per subscription, but then to validate your identity, he asked for a deposit of $ 10. I have already made 3 withdrawals and I already recovered my 10 USD, I already obtained 5 $ profit.

An automatic robot is a very good way to make money on the stock exchange. The only risk is the trading statistics of the robot's program - the main condition for profit.

Very few people sell their products with complete transparency, when someone tells you to sell something that you are going to get money without doing anything, the most normal thing is that you are giving the money to him on the other hand. Bots are rarely useful for doing this kind of thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am intrigued to see the exhibition of the 4 years manual trial of this bot, would you be able to share it?Β 

That is not exactly clear. so on the off chance that I at first had $15000, at that point on saving maybe another $15000, same month, I will be relied upon to pay another $80

А Ρƒ вас Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ°-Ρ€ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΡ‚, Π² ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ Π·Π°Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½Π° Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΊΠ° Π°Ρ€Π±ΠΈΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°. Π‘Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π±Ρ‹ интСрСсно ΡƒΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ статистику ΠΈΡ… Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ‚Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΈΡ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ.

I bought a forex robot that cost me 300 usd and it lasted just a month generating profit because then I burned my account, I do not trust them, it would be better to buy an arbitrage bot generating safer profits. The problem is that these bot do not take into account financial fundamentals

Hello, buddy, firstly thinking about it, but i want to try it, when i will have some money, immediatly i will buy it and i will try. So i prefer to use virtual mining to earn some money on it.

There are a large number of services with free bots, but maybe someone wants to buy your development from you. Good luck...

I've always wanted to make one but I just don't have the knowledge to do it and the option of buying one is out of my reach.

Bots are good for the markets.

Trading robots also have some disadvantages, if you test a trading robot for a period of time and perform well in a trend market, you will be very satisfied with its results. If the market becomes a little more hesitant and spins within a range, your Expert Advisor will start to have losses. At this time, automatic trading robots do not have the artificial intelligence to adapt to market conditions, especially the software you will buy for 200 euros on the Internet.

I see good reviews about bots, I still don't understand much about these bots but I would like to use a demo or free to test, still excellent information, thanks for sharing.

There are many robots in the world of internet that do exchange, help us in express exchange trading. They do our work very easily and that too without compensation. And it is not only one or two but it is also present in number. So many robots can work for us for free, then we do not need to buy any robot at all.Β 

• +1 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

This days we have free bots to use, and beside Yobit has it own tradebot users can set to trade for them while away from their pc. I will rather use yobit robot.

@ninjabotMy dear I respect yourself and if anyone works on anything and that thik reach at good stage and then if that's one want to sell that thing then that guy will surely demanding but my respected brother we also can use free boats that we will awarded by internet I advised you that if you created your boats then run them for your puposes and take advantages by that boats why you want to sell them.Β 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:07 PM, scorpiali said:

I know a lot of BOT in internet and it's free and work good just put the up and down price how many grid you wand and the amount you trade to simple and you need you API key from exchange

For that i will advice BitUniverse application it's on play store it's free and simple you can try it

Thank you very useful information for us I just want to know about botΒ and its specificity how we can use bot in trade to earn money.Is it safe to use ?.All theΒ free bots appΒ Β are good? because there is the largeΒ Β possibility of scam?

• +1 2

7 hours ago, Irum shahzadi said:

Thank you very useful information for us I just want to know about botΒ and its specificity how we can use bot in trade to earn money.Is it safe to use ?.All theΒ free bots appΒ Β are good? because there is the largeΒ Β possibility of scam?

You are welcome brother if I can help I'm here you can ask me all you need to know about that bot ,this why we are here in this forum if we can share our experiences it will good for all to improve our knowledge about crypto currencyΒ 

I think there are a lot of free apps on the internet that we can use by ourselves. As we can fix as we like and trade for any price whoever wants will do so why do you think we can buy one you can say there are no restrictions

May be first time at the forum i am reading such an lengthy and fully detailed post and it is really informative. I was also searching on this topic now with this post i am fully satisfied

Hi friends,in my case I think that your advice is good and many useful for the global world. Also it's features are very reliable and unique. You can sell your robt at very good rates. So in my opinion you should keep on your work with full consistency if you want to achieve goals of your previous life.

What a long article! I have heard of so many Bots that work on telegram and some people sear that they are super easy to deal with and hat they will make you profit with just simple clicks, yet I have not used any of them , because as far as I know most bots are scams, they are fake and some of them are malicious applications too, and I am not ready to risk my accounts.

• +1 1

The problem with Bots at the moment is that they dont learn yet. As AI do. Bots are given certain perimeters & when the conditions are outside of those limits, they are not reliable. But they are progressing very quickly. maybe one day soon they will be more reliable.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Its grear news about those bots.Bots are very helpful especially if you can't stay on a trading site for a long time.Bots are really here to make our lives easy. We can just leave everything and give them to bot. But they can't be as good as humans. And I think its important for everyone not to use bots because they can't be trusted. For me, I have no need for bots but thank you very much for your information.

• +5 1

I heard about many free bots on the internet that offers services similar to those you've mentioned. But it's interesting to put your capital in secure hands of paid bot with extra features. Good luck.

• +3 1