Why I never leave crypto - Page 50 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

One of the importance of remaining in the crypto currencies is that it allows us to invest our money to maintain its value as time goes by since it is considered as a refuge of value which is favorable to maintain it thanks to the increase of its worldwide adoption.

• +1 1

Gentleman I want to tell you that you should not to leave the crypto because in these days the crypto word is become a global so you should to stay there uh and you should to learn about this one day you'll make the good profit

On 1/15/2021 at 6:06 PM, selfmade said:

No offense but I do not think that you are right, trading and holding in the only true business in crypto people fails in trading because of lack of knowledge. Bounties and airdrops had their time and yes people benefited a lot from them, but nowadays most of them are scams and a waste of time sometimes even money.

But in trading people are failing on being patient on learning about trading, so thats why mostly of people they are just interested in fast earning of bounties and airdrops. 

I didnt spent much time here, still learning but crypto talk is helping me by providing money. Now it's a kind of part time job anybody easily can do this. But I am seeing different thing anybody can take it as a career. This site can assure  good income,  knowledge, friendship with new people. Actually it's very worthy.

I am using crypto from one year ago. This is a good source of earning and also learning for me. I collect lots of knowledge through crypto. I also earn from this platform easily.  This is profitable plateform for me. I never leave crypto.

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But in trading people are failing on being patient on learning about trading, so thats why mostly of people they are just interested in fast earning of bounties and airdrops. 

That is the problem right there, people wants slopes, but if you want to make real money as a man never depend on slopes you must be patient study the business and work hard.

In addition to my addiction to investment and trade sites, the key reason for my survival in coding is the profit I make and gain from the experience of other individuals in this area. Encryption has become a component of my everyday life.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:51 PM, selfmade said:

That is the problem right there, people wants slopes, but if you want to make real money as a man never depend on slopes you must be patient study the business and work hard.

I've experienced that patient is a way of successful even in our daily life if you'll see someone who is famous on his business such as shops, they have been patient for a long time so that's its reach the time that they are being experienced with their businesses and known by man

• +2 1

This platforum is the great platforum where we can learn and earn easily and manage our expense .This platforum provide great opportunity to his users and we can become a successful businessman here at this platforum by trading.

Nice post my friend i never leave crypto due to some reasons first of all we learn different skill education information new ideas experience and earn money as well crypto is the right place to be invest.

Investment in crypto give us a huge profit 

I think the main reason is the nature of crypto. I am in this world because it looks very promising and i can make some profit with using crypto. We all see a great future for crypto and i am pretty sure most of us here because we want to take advantage from crypto because we're still in early days.

In fact, I think that when I'm at my peak with the cryptomonies, I'll never be separated from them. Of course, having the right information and knowing that the money I am going to invest is not the money I depend on. Because that happens to most people, they invest the money that they depend on and that is why it becomes an emotional trading, we must be clear that we must invest with much intelligence.

We are able to possess a turn a profit and it'll keep it up growth on the assumption that our own selves talk cryptographic algorithms by way of investment oregon worldly belongings any drachmas since it may well acquire thoughtful through the real life. 

Because it is the best online earning platform i have ever seen in my life. And further more it is very clear to know that cryptocurrencies is doing a great job it is inspiring people who thinks that they are useless and giving them work which they will do it with there own mind. Thank you

I will never leave crypto because this forum taught me how to be self indepandant in life, how to know own hidden potential. If i had not joined crypto i couldn't be able to know thyself that yes i can do everything. The journey started from here and will continue till the end. 

I actually use digital currency since it's still profitable.I began bringing in cash from crypto money and this is acceptable innovation for the future.I brought in a great deal of cash from crypto and crypto is excellent for my transactions.so, I did not leave crypto thanks

Crypto is another world altogether which I never ever imagined. One can learn many things about Cryptocurrency and investment. It is also a source of part time income. Time spent in Crypto talk is time well spent.

The main thing that stays me in cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrencies are very easy to use fast to transact and very secure princes as compared to fiat currencies when we want to transact we have to do some documentation and go anywhere physically but in cryptocurrencies we don't have to do any documentation in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I never thinking of leaving crypto. Crypto is helping people from the very beginning.  It helps many job less people and students. It also help me from financial problems. So i never think of leaving cryptocurrency. I also learn many things through crypto. Life is not that so easy . We must work harder. Thank you crypto. 

What makes me want to stay in the field of cryptocurrencies, firstly, I am passionate and loving in this field, secondly because I see that cryptocurrencies have a very great future, and this is what leads me to invest more and wait for the results. Also, I am making daily gains from cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is a good source of income for me. It is difficult to live on just one salary and in the modern world we and our children must find something else so that we can have all the essentials to lead a normal life. I know the cryptocurrency is not stable and so is the income from it, but I like it that way, because I can spend more time at home, and live with people close to me.

I stay within this world for 2 reasons, the money and the opportunities that cryptocurrencies offer, the diversification that you offer cannot be found in the traditional market and the fact of being able to make money with just one investment and let it do everything I find working on mining or staking rigs wonderful.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:42 PM, guatazoo said:

I've experienced that patient is a way of successful even in our daily life if you'll see someone who is famous on his business such as shops, they have been patient for a long time so that's its reach the time that they are being experienced with their businesses and known by man

Sure if you are interested with something and you have sure that's it might get you positive results, then you must running that project with challenges, risks, and rewards without give up, there is the way of success.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you for asking the same question. This is an advanced platform. You can earn a very good income by working here in a very short time. Currently the situation around the world is not very good. Now it is not possible for many people to be physically present in the office due to corona situation. So it is a very good medium as an online job. Here you can work easily and earn good money. So you should never know everything without cryptotalk. You must be successful through hard work here and be focused on work. If you want to make easy income, you must stay with cryptotalk

I gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and the last thing I can gain is profit which is not time dependent. I like to share ideas and thoughts that will help others here. There are no plans to leave crypto.

• +2 1