Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

Will The Bull Run Ever Happen Again?

Bull run is initiated by certain factors like when whales initiate their activitiy by holding assets of a certain currency or sudden uplift of fiat market as well. Its not up to coin administration to start bull run.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, Maaz sultan said:

The price of bitcoin is recovering now and this is very good for those members who are long holding to bitcoin and that get their profit now.

@Maaz sultan...Bitcoin is a very popular and expensive currency.  Today is a happy day for those who have been holding Bitcoin for a long time.  Because now the price of Bitcoin has crossed 15K.  I think it's running bull.  The price of Bitcoin is expected to reach 20K by the end of the year.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, Rouk Jr said:

considering that we are already in the last days of the year, the expectations for this year are negative. Although there is no one-night trend or price changes in this market, I think there will be no new bullish period until the end of the year.

They way the market goes, there seems to be a bull run before Xmas, even right now we are experiencing some bullish trends.

I think in this year 2020 in December the bull run will come because i see the price pump of bitcoin. But it depends also because we can't predict the price movement in the market. All we need to do is to wait and have a long patience that bull run will come and we will earn good when it happens.

Why don't you try the technical method to make predictions, MSD is a popular indicator for these problems. Indicators are not always accurate, but you may have a preliminary opinion on what to do next. Many people are already leaving the market later this year to enjoy their profits, so stay calm and good luck to you.

2019 is a bear year, no price increases this year. But we can breathe a sigh of relief that a bullrun is coming in 2020, this increase along with the halving and the pandemic has had a positive impact on the price of bitcoin. The market continues to be bullrun and well-known coins have had a significant increase. But unfortunately, new coins and tokens that are not well known have not experienced an increase like the halving in 2016.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 4:29 PM, MOProgress said:

This has left me wondering, will there be any bull run again this year?

Bull run is happening now & Bitcoin has made a spectacular raise in the cryptocurrency markets. I think Bitcoin price will be more than $50000 this year if Bull run continues to go up again/ repeatedly. Altcoin season also started soon in my personal opinion. 

• +1 1

2020 was the year the new bullrun started, as Bitcoin had a long time of accumulation after the halving at 10k and created terms for a bull run that was validated and now we are riding the bullish waves that can bring us even higher.

Any Bitcoin price increase is generally predicted to bring a bull run in the market, but these considerations are not always true. Therefore, it is too early to say whether Bitcoin's current move will be the definitive forerunner of the latest bull run. However, what is certain is that; It cannot be said that the rise is not the crazy bull run expected.

During the end of 2019 and mid-2020, the market was on hold, arrangements were being made for 2021, institutions molded everything in their favor and planned an unprecedented bull run, in which bitcoin is about to reach an increase of 100 % in less than a month, which is impressive for a decentralized asset like bitcoin.

The chances are slim, maybe bitcoin will decrease further. But according to some people there is still a chance for the bull. I think there is a chance.

Indeed bulling will give us great occasion to getting more benefit from bitcoin in light of the fact that prior to dividing I am certain the bitcoin cost will be all the more high.

4 hours ago, Fkka said:

The chances are slim, maybe bitcoin will decrease further. But according to some people there is still a chance for the bull. I think there is a chance.

It is not just a chance, the bull would always happen but the bears as well. There are many factors that comes and go to change the direction of the markets.

If the coin will not happen again for the bull run, that's means that coin is going to die, but for the coin that's have future, the bull run will continue to be happened.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/6/2021 at 10:39 PM, selfmade said:

It is not just a chance, the bull would always happen but the bears as well. There are many factors that comes and go to change the direction of the markets.

The bulls and bears are depending on the market condition events thats happened in the world, but for the future coins the bull events are being more than the bear events, if you see the coin has only bear movement without news or events, thats means the coin has no any future. 

On 1/10/2021 at 1:43 AM, freddyge said:

According to many websites they say that there are still many possibilities for the forum. that even the Bitcoin rise or fall will remain active.

There is no doubt about that because the price of bitcoin has fallen and risen so many times since this forum started and that has never been a problem to the officials of this forum.

On 12/5/2019 at 3:32 PM, palalu said:

maybe after christmas. but when after Christmas there is no bull run, so the possibility of bull run will occur when the Chinese New Year or after halving next year

The last one was when it started. The halving given all that was needed for Bitcoin and helped many take action and invest at price of $10,000 which was the accumulation zone after the halving. It took a few months to have a million Bitcoins change a few hands and finally reach the strong hodl investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, MOProgress said:

This has left me wondering, will there be any bull run again this year?

Two years ago nope, last year there was one and we are still in it, but were you ready? You seem to be in disbelief did you sell too early perhaps? Don't tell, you were obviously selling Bitcoin at $4000 and maybe it was a time stopped as I see you are not in the forum since April. Maybe you should start listening and stop being egoist too much.

I dont think that Bitcoin can see a long term bull run. In the long term bitcoin prices are declining. I think we can see prices bounces upward at some time but if you are talking about long term price change , it seems very highly unlikely.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, Sodiumkhan12 said:

Welcome with me 

Consistently we see another worldview in Bitcoin value development, it is hard to decide when the bull will take off, toward the year's end or toward the start 

Bitcoin highlights we find each day particularly with value instability

If there will no any burr run that's will be happened again, thats means there is how we will only see the bearish run in the market if bitcoin, because if its reach the time that the bull run doesn't happen, its means there have no investors. 

• +1 1

This may happen when it is appropriate for it to happen, they take control in a certain time then the bears also takes control in certain period of time.

You just had to wait for another year, the bull run is now in full effect and we see the real effect it has in the prices as there is a heavy purchace from buyers at institutions that see in Bitcoin a lot potential. I am one of the latest newcomers in Bitcoin and I was lucky the bull run started right when I joined.

• +2 1

On 1/19/2021 at 2:43 PM, guatazoo said:

If there will no any burr run that's will be happened again, thats means there is how we will only see the bearish run in the market if bitcoin, because if its reach the time that the bull run doesn't happen, its means there have no investors. 

The coins that's are mostly leading to have the bearish run are those coins from the yobit investbox which pays more than 5% interest per day, those coins never done bull run because they have unlimited supply.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I  think so, however not while this market presently is so gradual, how ever I think it'll manifest and we wager it will be soon, there is a lot about to occur and this is the time that things hazard, and the entirety might be ok , there is lots to handle on the subject of this market. The second one run will appear , and marketplace my phrases...

Of course, there will always be a bull run when the price of Bitcoin goes up, half of Bitcoin is always accompanied by a bull run, so you don't have to worry about an increase in altcoin prices. The crypto market is affected by the Bitcoin price so we can predict that an increase will occur after halving Bitcoin.

• +1 1