Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

It is not necessary that you update or publish the coinmarketcap data here, it is easier to go to the page directly and search for what you want than to search for it here in some forum topic.

Clearly you should go first to coinmarketcap, because generating a content in this forum, hoping that they give answers to something that can easily be done in a contiguous search on the Internet, only generates topics that in itself do not leave anything profitable or positive for the forum

I see little viability to your idea, because we can go without any problem directly to the coinmarketcap page, but if you can take ideas of new fresh news clearly of products or methods of investment in order to develop a good post and a thread that we can put a good sense in it.

No you can't do this here.

This is a forum site,,not a coin info site. We have coinmarketcap,,coingecho for this.

By the way,, the team can add coins live price in the bottom or up.

It will be so good but it hardo find any honest person. Everyone share something who knows nothing about cois and for fun

Of course you can share information if you follow the rules of the forum and do not copy other people's posts. The main thing is to make a post with accessible and understandable information

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can posts related to cryptotalk and cryptocurrency, whatever in your mind you can share about this forum and don't make it late let's share so we will take some benefits from your posts because everyone want new knowledge and new experience..

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 11:23 AM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

Is dlrs of Yobit already in coin market cap?

Yes you can post about all those currencies here.  However, no unsolicited misinformation can be given.  Which puts someone at risk through that information later.  It can be seen that crypto is not associated with it and crypto is being misidentified.

Yes, of course not. You can post one by one about crypto currency.  For this you have to give correct details. If you can give correct details here then your post will not be acceptable.  So you have to post with details very carefully

19 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yes you can posts related to cryptotalk and cryptocurrency, whatever in your mind you can share about this forum and don't make it late let's share so we will take some benefits from your posts because everyone want new knowledge and new experience..

@Mark wood  as cryptotalk forum is a crypto related forum so here Every one free to discussion with us with following all the forum rule... Because break down one forum rule mean you will be strictly warned which can lead you to restricted from doing post too.. So before create any topic or make post you must need to remember forum rule..             

• +2 1

this is the crypto talk forum . so offcourse you can post about crypto one by one off all crypto details . i think that will be the great for our forum members to comment or post easy 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:23 AM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

Я использовал разные майнинговые сайты, и некоторые из них были ужасными, некоторые из них не платили, некоторые из них почти убили мой компьютер, но майнинг йобит - лучший для меня сегодня, потому что они действительно платят, что очень важно, а во-вторых, это не так. навредить моему компьютеру.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:03 AM, BrolySSJ said:

As long as your posts follow the rules of the cryptotalk forum then i don;t see a problem. It may be a concern to create so many new topics one after the other, and therefore i would propose that you stretch out making these topics over a couple weeks actually, as you seem to want to make one post for each coin. I think that the best place for your topic son this forum would be under the marketplace section.

Я использовал разные майнинговые сайты, и некоторые из них были ужасными, некоторые из них не платили, некоторые из них почти убили мой компьютер, но майнинг йобит - лучший для меня сегодня, потому что они действительно платят, что очень важно, а во-вторых, это не так. навредить моему компьютеру.

Sure you can share for all I think that the crypto forum is about that but you must use the right forum and not post about any coin in the wrong section.

You should always follow the rules of the forum, always publish things of general interest, topics that benefit forum members, topics that are related to the rise of cryptocurrencies, take into account the advice they give you to make your publications that are interesting

yes .. me and maybe many people waiting for every detail about coin or token maybr exchange too ..  for know many platdrom farming or staking .. we wait every deatil about farming and staking .. and what good coin for farming or staking

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Mark wood  as cryptotalk forum is a crypto related forum so here Every one free to discussion with us with following all the forum rule... Because break down one forum rule mean you will be strictly warned which can lead you to restricted from doing post too.. So before create any topic or make post you must need to remember forum rule..             

I have used different mining sites and some of them were terrible, some of them did not pay, some of them almost killed my computer, but mining job is the best for me today because they do pay, which is very important, and secondly , this is not true. harm my computer.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:40 PM, Nicole018 said:

No problem at all. This is your account it is your discretion to post any topic of your choice. Coins are really on the rise and hence it would be really helpful for the users to know the different types of coins that are there out in the market. Looking forward for your post on different types of coins which can be informative.

Привет, друзья.

Что вы думаете о будущем виртуального майнинга Yobit?

Мне кажется, что цены на майнеры резко растут, и в ближайшем будущем новым клиентам станет слишком дорого, чтобы рассматривать цены как разумные.

Это может убить цены MINEX и общую прибыльность майнеров.

Что вы думаете о моих опасениях?

Good suggestion, I had the idea as well.
They might make a special section on the forum for this.

I think you can share your ideas, that they help each of us in this forum, just don't forget to be very original and above all to respect the rules.

I tried to do that and they deleted my posts i did write my opinion and some historical data that is not easy to find but they deleted it.

So you will make seven thousand posts about all the coins on conmarketcap. This is a lot but you can try to make a good thread about some coins in the altcoin section if they are not post there by now and write some things you are learnt from them.

• +2 1

I don't understand what you want to do? share the details from coinmarketcap? What exactly are you planning, you have to give the details here and a preview of one of the posts, what are you thinking. I hope you don't expect to just copy and paste coinmarketcap info to make easy posts for you.

• +2 1

I share the idea of some, why publish about it, if someone wants to know the value, volume or something of a certain cryptocurrency, they can visit coinmarketcap that publishes all that and in real time, something that you could not do in the post, maybe you can think of another More objective idea, talk about coinmarketcap projects, in the earn section there are already several, or perhaps an explanation of how to use a certain tool.

all this is instantly available on cmc or coingecko, but if you decide to post stats about individual crypto assets then I dont see a problem posting it along with some additional details and your own analysys that way the content will be original

No you can't but you can make a post about coins you like and give a good explaining why you like and what you have found but only use your words, and you can make an image too from coinmarketcap with price or something else you like but not just give the coinmarketcap details only.