Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AAYAN

Can i share one by one coin details on cryptotalk post. What you think?

Yes it is good you can post topic.but I suggest you to first read all cryptotalk rules then post.don't post same topic or post.for more help contact to addmins.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If it does not go beyond the rules of cryptotalk. We have no problem. We will benefit from it. We will know how much coin can be earned from it.

• +1 2

On 12/5/2019 at 3:53 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

I don't think you can do that each day .because cryptotalk having their principles  and rules to which everybody has to follow.each time you have to come up with some new topics to post here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Today I thinking about coinmarketcap. i want to make post coinmarket cap all coin on cryptotalk, Can i do that? Allso what topic i chose on cryptotalk for make post on any coin.

Any problem in my acount if i only share coin details, like todays coin price, trading volume, listed exchangers.

you can post as many as you want,just make sure that you follow the rules and make it interesting,if you will literally post every price of all coins one by one,i think it will just cause spams here and besides we can see it on an exchanger,so try to think different topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are all freedom to post in this forum but in forum rules you want to post coin market cap coin details directly copy the page and paste here not allowed its against rules you can take inspiration to the page and write in your own way its good and correct but don't do copy paste bro work in a genuine way 

• +1 2

I think maybe it will be considered spam, because if we need it we can find it ourselves in Coinmarketcap or Coingecko.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:23 PM, AAYAN said:

If you saying you want to share post that are created by other user from others site its ok if you put the sources and links for the credit for the users but copy pasting prohibited unless you put source and links.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 12/5/2019 at 3:53 PM, AAYAN said:

You can choose the topic as crypto currency. If you wish to start a topic about coins/currency . Posting a topic is like asking opinions of other people. Where everybody can share thier thoughts ,as different people have  thier own thoughts on each topic. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For posting topics you need to read crytotalk threat posting rule. Make post on any coin. 

They will consider ranks here soon so it is a good thing. Very open for everyone to follow.  

They will consider ranks here soon so it is a good thing. Very open for everyone to follow.  

On 12/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Present it your own words do not copy paste content from any site.This form is to learn and make your smart not lazy.So share with knowledge.Not to make copy paste post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 1:53 PM, AAYAN said:

The information about cryptocurrency coins are always changing and if you create a topic about each coin, you should keep updating your data otherwise your topic will be outdated. Writing posts about the price history is also useless because it is impossible to include all the previous prices of a coin in one post or topic.

However, you can explain about notable features of each coin and guide members through ways of investing in each coin step by step. For example, you can explain about whether the coin is centralized or not, its supply limitation, the company or person behind it and the type of blockchain it uses.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Shoun2020 said:

Yes. That's a good idea.  This will be very helpful for us.  We can learn about the currency in detail.

i also think so and i think we can easily know about the project then and this will be very helpful for us to know about the project from this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can post an update about coins from coinmarketcap just make sure you post only legit information and that you follow the rules or guidelines for copy pasting posts with sourcelinks. And please do not copy paste the whole content. It will be nicer if you will just get the most important details about the particular coin and add more content to it by giving your insight about that coin. Aside from that, choose only coins that are very indemand and that will give best interest to readers and commentors. Remember, boring topics means low volume of audience and low volume of comments.

• +2 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

You can posts about the market but make sure it doesn't go far away from the cryptos since it's the main relevant topic here.

• +1 1

Yes you can share details but if you are doing copy paste from any site you will get suspended so try to give your own opinion on details, you can do research in Google

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/5/2019 at 4:08 PM, AAYAN said:

You can any names of the coins and you can also put it on your topic and post. But you cannot show or put any types of referrel link into it . Using links of third sites is strictly prohibited in this forum. You can put the name of the site but you can't put any links to it.

• +1 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, AAYAN said:

You could try and find some low capped coin that actually has a chance to grow big and make price moves of 10x or more as most have already done in the past. Perhaps if you give a short description too why you think that a certain coin has this chance as well would be interesting.

Try and go though the rules and regulations of the forum again and see if you can do so or not so that you won't be going against the rules of the forum. 

On 12/5/2019 at 5:23 AM, AAYAN said:

I think that before publishing in any section of this forum, you must read the conditions of publication in each section so that your topic is not deleted and your effort is lost.

• +1 1

of course you can share all the details about the coins and also you should post on those sections where the coins talks are related and please don't spam in this forum for the welfare of this community

• +2 1

Nice you ask before post buddy , i think some people has doing that by other way on every post topic my suggest make some new news about Topic or some toturial feature of Yobit correcly : one by one about investbox etc for knowlegde to newbie. I want go do it but i have problem whit my device that i can't made attactement . 

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, AAYAN said:

Hey friend I'm really sorry I don't no you can post about coimarket cap in this forum because I'm new but other friends post help me to know about this 

• +1 1