No more scam if you followed this - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

13 hours ago, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

i think this is a good step to stop scamming.if this site properly provide us correct informations then we will be able to escape from scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

now I've met this URL is made for strong reason that may be for helping visitors to in no way fall season for many of these tricks and yet it is chosen being equipment towards encounter any sort of coin available on the market which means should her in no way chosen dependably it's going to unhealthy for crypto.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing us such good information. With these, we could be aware and won't be thinking of any problem about our coins getting scammed. Hope that it is accurate because we will keep on looking on sites that could get us profit.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

Thank you for sharing this but when it comes to checking the legitimacy of a platform I rather go to bitcointalk to search if there is any issue or case about the specific platform.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It's a very good site. But it can turn out that good sites become scams after a while. This is especially true of bitcoin mining sites.

I think this site will help newbies and amateurs to start their way in crypto sphere. I suppose, that this site is amazing to recommend for people who want to avoid scams 

• +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:02 AM, Migo said:

This is a very good information. It can really help a lot of people not to get scammed. But, many people are always novice to something, that is why scam can not end. Scammers also are every time deploying more ways and tactics to scam, that is why scam can not cease. 

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for shares this kind of great article. If you can follow these steps then there the possibility of being scam chance much more prevent.

• +5 1

That site is really good especially for the new people in crypto world, hope this will lessen the number of people getting scammed. I think the main reason why many people is getting scammed because they are greedy and they don't have patience, they want to earn money easy and fast. People should be really investigative so that they can't get scammed easily.

• +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:32 AM, Migo said:

pretty good and helpful, but when I looked for some token projects that I participated in from last year, I didn't see them. maybe because it's not listed there, but I think it's good to be taken into consideration before investing or trading.

• +5 1

I just found this site, this is quite helpful because there is a rating too. So if there is a site that is not on the site it might be a scam? At least this is quite helpful even though there are already many rating sites.

• +5 1

This is great platform you can save plenty of time when you able to use it to identify the project if scam or not because doing self-research really kills plenty of time. 

• +5 1

Thank you for the information you gave to us it would be a big help to newbie like me. As far as we are careful on what we doing it lessen the risk of being scam.

• +5 1

really, I love this project And i am so happy for your future plan, and i rally appreciate your idea for future, I am very very happy.

For now they can be trusted, but what about in future, money can do anything, it can manipulate things

• +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:32 AM, Migo said:

This is also a good source to findout crypto check. In my experience i saw that anything can be happened in crypto. But thanks for your share hope new member will be  get more info from here. 

Do you share what you have shared and that it works. If it's really good then thank you for sharing, it's very helpful.

• +5 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:02 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for giving the site name foxy rating is a ranking site think so.This is a very good information thought many people are scammed because of trading mining 

and they are spamming with fake testimonies and videos people simply fall for them when they see it and they invest and lose money so these foxyrating sites needed for us to identify which is good and legit so people don't need to care about their money .Thanks for giving the site name.Ranked sites and trusted reviews help people not get scammed and mainly payout reviews because some site will not pay

So it's a good to check a site under any of these foxyrating.

Well thanks for sharing with us. It means a lot. And I think I should start working on this website. But at first I need more opinions from the members in this forum page! And then I could start working! 

• +5 1

The scams are happening. Its a very bad situation for us.Thanks for your information. I can be secure me from the scammers.

• +5 1

This was a very helpful and informatible post. Thanks for sharing it. Many user will follow it for sure. Hope you can post many of these kind of post in the future. Good day, pal.

• +4 1

Thank you very much for your information. there are many scammers active now in the crypto market. many people are losing their asset. all should become aware before investing in any crypto.

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this information. I think you are right if you want to keep safe from scam then you should follow this step which might be helping us to save from scam.

• +5 1

in my opinion there is no need to use a web address like that. because you can directly visit the crypto web page that you want. You can immediately check the crypto activity. precisely through other web pages like that we are often cheated because they only expect visitors on their website.

• +5 1

If you follow their advice, you will never be deceived.Because they provide the advice we need based on certain rules.So if you follow them you will never be scammed.

• +4 1