Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency?

I converted my coins to fiat because my environment doesn't know the existence of Crypto Currency but if that is the case, I will still continue my journey but some small problem may occur because only few establishment in our country accept Crypto Currency but I think there's an alternative or solution for that

This problem will remain as long as we cannot trade in the cryptocurrency, when we can buy what we want through it, then we will not deal with paper currency, but until now we need paper currency in order to buy our needs, so we love the cryptocurrency because it earns us paper currency.

• +2 1

If that happens, I will continue to work because I cannot give up this field. I earn a lot through investment and trading, and there are many ways to convert profits into real money. I may do so in other countries.

Certainly I would not continue using cryptocurrencies because we all use them to receive something in return and if it could not be exchanged for fiat currency it would not be profitable for many, unless they manage to offer a utility to develop technology that helps to defend the environment. or some other utility that works for many members who receive something in return.

If cryptocurrency doesn't convert to fiat, I will probably leave cryptocurrency. The reason is, if there are coins that cannot be converted into fiat, it means that the price of the coins is no longer valuable. Coins are very valuable because of the high value offered at fiat, which makes cryptocurrencies their selling price.

• +1 1

At the beginning this was like this, few could do this, now everything has changed and it is very easy to make these changes and regarding your question my answer is, of course I would continue because I know that it is a good project which will go on. growth every day and its acceptance in the world is more evident.

In my personal opinion, if electronic currency can no longer be converted into real currency, many people will eliminate the world of cryptography from their lives. 

My friend, some great countries have started to deal in cryptocurrencies, and some supermarkets and smart phone companies have started all this in order to work with cryptocurrencies. Do not think that cryptocurrencies will end so easily, and I will not leave my cryptocurrencies and make my profits here and go back to paper currencies because it is a failed financial system with all that is meant. Word

Personally seen this because anytime the value of BTC can be changed into a huge amount and anytime I'm it can be accepted different stores in different countries so it is good that we're collecting bitcoins for the future because in the future changed in amount.

If I am not able to convert my cryptocurrencies like bitcoin into Fiat, them what is the purpose of buying cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies will only become useless as most people will not buy it again. But there will be some people that will be sending it to themselves directly which will still make the coins to have value but the value will reduce significantly. 

I wouldn't mind so and although it might be even tricky to do stuff and to collect my own payments it really shouldn't be a problem either way since its really not impossible to collect your own payments and its only harder and using a certain wallet anyway would solve it (hopefully)

This is a very odd question but i like it. I think i would stay in crypto because we don't have to convert our currency to fiat , we can buy things without converting, but if something  like that happened, i beileve the usage of crypto will decrease massively and it won't be good for any of us.

• +1 1

Hey friend I think cryptocyrrency is a source of earning we can get more profit by trading and investment in the cryptocyrrency but at least we have to convert the cryptocyrrency into the fiat currency because we cannot use the cryptocyrrency directely at the shops like the fiat currency. We can only fulfill our daily needs by the fiat currency therefore we cannot deny the importance of fiat currency.

I don't think so.  Otherwise, the key benefit of cryptocurrency is that if it cannot be converted to spend money, it will be a game and a waste of time.They meet almost all the requirements of the Fiat currency, so they can replace it perfectly, so in the cryptographic world I will continue them if they are accepted in all transactions of daily life.

First of all I want to tell you that according to my opinion this is not possible if it is possible then and I will leave this topic and leave this forum because the Bitcoin is better than the other currency on this forum

Many people have wrong idea about cryptocurrency and don't like it i don't know why. And many countries don't accept cryptocurrency. If it happens that i can't convert it then i will still continue.  I will find certain way to convert it. If in my countries cryptocurrency are legal. If in my country cryptocurrency is not legal then i will find certain way to convert it and send it to my wallet and withdraw it.

• +5 1

The truth is that this does not make sense, the advantages that cryptocurrencies have is that this can help us in our daily lives and with our spending, unless cryptocurrencies are accepted worldwide and with them you can pay for your food and all these expenses.

• +1 1

It is something that would not make sense, even if it is the most fanatic it is, it is always good to be able to get the profit in the tangible money for your personal expenses that is why this is not a game, it is a business and this is the main thing I think I would not continue if I didn't get a profit.

• +2 1

If we are talking about this period, I will not be able to complete the work with cryptocurrencies, because it has not been officially approved yet by many countries, and until now cryptocurrencies are not considered a widespread or successful payment method.

Well, I agree with you, in fact I am one of those people who take advantage of the fluctuation of the prices of cryptocurrencies for profit and convert them into stable paper currencies, I do not think that this is a mistake, I cannot make the digital currency market stable, there are whales who pump millions of dollars a day to play with prices therefore I can do nothing but profit a little by taking advantage of price volatility

My friend, of course, we deal in cryptocurrencies so that we can convert them into paper currencies at the end and earn money from these trades. This is a job in the end, but surely we all hope that dealing in cryptocurrencies becomes available all over the world in the future, and then we will not care about converting them into paper currencies, but we will work  Just to earn it.

• +3 1

No obviously not as we all know the cripto lovers who claim themselves as a cripto lovers are actually love in it because they are getting countless benefits but once we can't convert the cripto currency to flat one it's all useless then to say ourselves as cripto lovers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

For me, yes, I will continue to work with cryptography because I expect in the future that cryptocurrencies will be the primary currencies for transactions

Seriously, I wouldn't have stayed if the only thing we can gain from this forum is the earnings,but taking a look at the knowledge we can also  gain from here,I think I'll manage to stay and keep learning, after all I can make use of the knowledge to make trading to earn again

It is good for crypto to be exchanged for money because what will be the benefit of it? So I think we should try not to participate in it if you stop exchanging for money

• +3 1