Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Yes for someone like me, cryptocurrency is now my primary source of income, i have no other way of getting other income than it because I am a student who is always busy at school and with that I am wishing all cryptonians success in there career.

• +2 1

No it's not, I consider crypto world and another work on internet as secondary income for since i'm still college and working as full timer on my country, It's good choice to consider it's a primary income but still we need to make planning before that and learn new knowledge to make us can survice in this crypto world.

• +3 1

For me, I am still a student and I rely on cryptocurrencies as a way to help me with my daily expenses and my academic expenses. I think it is a useful way for students to invest their time, get useful information and make profit at the same time.

• +2 1

Crypto talk currency platform is my secondary source of income because I have no where to earn money apart from the forum by making post and comments that are useful important and educative which will make me gain good reputation that will also make me earn money 

• +1 1

My entry into the world of cryptocurrency and making material gain through it is for me a primary source of income as I am a student studying and I want an easy and fast source of income until I finish my studies and get a job.

• +4 1

Thank you my friend. In fact, for me I am getting charged from a forum post creptotalk A salary is higher than my salary in my daily work, and for this reason I work with all my emotions and conscience in order to preserve this work

• +1 1

Now in working with cryptocurrencies, it is a secondary source of income for me, but I am here to learn more with the aim of making it the main source of income in my life.

• +1 1

I am still a novice in this field, so cryptocurrencies cannot be considered as my main income, but I am trying to continuously develop myself to achieve more profits from cryptocurrencies and become able to rely on them as a main income

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is my secondary source of income. Because I'm working . But i want to make cryptocurrency my primary source of earning.  Because I'm get knowledge and and collecting some amount then i would start trading. Because when i would able that i earn from trading. So i can spend a good life. So trading of cryptocurrency have a importance for me. Because cryptocurrency in high price currency if i have knowledge then i can make more money from cryptocurrency.  So I'm here and working and learn from other.

I am a university student, I use this work in the field of cryptocurrencies because it is good and earns money and knowledge, and working with it is somewhat easy, but it prepares me for secondary income to cover my university expenses 

For me, I work as a government employee in a gas company here in my country. This is my main job and unfortunately the salary is not good enough, and my work in cryptocurrencies is the source of my second income in order to better my situation and that of my family.

In fact, I am a university student, so yes, I think that crypto is my permanent job, because I spend part of my time studying and attending lectures, and the other part is working in crypto, and this is very useful for me to pursue my studies and pay for my university costs.

• +3 1

For me, I am from some other people whose main source of income is work in the field of cryptocurrencies, as I spend at least 7 hours on serving and strengthening cryptocurrency talk, especially in light of the Corona virus pandemic, as I used to deal with currencies Encoded throughout the day due to me staying at home.

To be completely honest, cryptocurrencies used to be an extra income for me, but now they have become my main source of income, investments give very good commissions in the market so as not to take advantage of them and work in the trade, I still have a lot to learn, but while I am making money from investments and the same crypto trading.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is secondary source of income for me because i am student and i am still studying. And i also need some extra money so i work here on this forum to earn some extra money amd there am any students like me on this forum that earn money from it. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency earning is my scandry source at this time because I am not involve in the trading due to an insufficient balance but very soon I will involved in the trading of

• +3 1

Crypto currency is my secondary source of income. I think it's not good for crypto to be your primary source because of the unpredictable nature about crypto and you never know when profits or losses will come so to be on a safe side is good to have something else

Of course, cryptocurrencies are a good source of income even if they are a basic source as you can learn investment skills, participate in them and earn more profits, and this work does not require effort and time.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, I am a student, so I consider working in the field of cryptocurrencies as my main source of income, but I liked this work greatly, so I am thinking of relying on it in the future as well, so I learn technical analysis and invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

in my case it is the main source of income, that's why I continue to work hard in this forum, although I also have another job and thus complete the money for my monthly expenses.

Yes, it is my main income, being a student at the university, and I cannot work full-time, so I chose cryptotalk to earn money through it and through trading because the work stays at home.

• +2 1

Now cryptocurrencies are the second source of my income, I think we should always keep a reserve income because this field is unstable anyway 

Cryptocurrencies are my main source of income for me and thus help in my home. I started a year ago with the best wishes to grow and little by little I am doing it economically. I hope everything remains like that.

It's secondary because i work as freelancer too but the cryptocurrency helps me to keep a stable amount of income so i won't be without money for too long

Actually Yeah especially after the corona virus many people don't have an official job now or income. And many don't even have any crypto income that I don't know how you explain this but it is not something that you have standard. Maybe you can trade some times every year and profit from this, I can't do that yet.