Good News - German Banks To Manage Cryptocurrencies in 2020 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptominded

Good News - German Banks To Manage Cryptocurrencies in 2020

It is aa very good news for crypto currency users because developed countries accepting it would pave the way for it's adoption worldwide. It would be very good for coins like XRP which are created for banking networks 

• +2 1

Congratulations to the Germans and these is a huge development to crypto currencies seeing such a gaint country in Europe accepting crypto currency in there bank and we hope other countries as well adopt such kind of development.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow this is nice, most of the countries in Europe have made a huge or good development in accepting cryptocurrency, U.S also accepted the currency for some Air tickets transactions and now Germany are also accepting it in their banks and I think it will be a good development to the Germans.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:13 PM, Cryptominded said:

I see that as a very good news and sign of better things to follow in the cryptoworld in the year 2020. It's looking like the most advanced countries of the world are taking strategic positions in cryptoworld, whereas the third world and developing countries are busy chasing shadows, what a tragedy - will they ever learn?

https://news.bitcoin.com/german-banks-authorized-to-store-and-sell-cryptocurrency-in-2020/

This is really a good thing. It will provide a lot of safety and increase the number of investors in the crypto market. If European and Western countries direct to digital currencies, it is a good sign.

• Useful or interesting 1

Countries in the world must be active in managing and developing cryptocurrency, because in the future crypto is very much needed by many people. This is the right step that Germany is taking and hopes other countries will respond. I think developing countries must follow Germany in order for its economy to grow.

• +1 1

I see this as a cheap attempt of the Banks' side to control and centralize the cryptocurrency fiel, it is obvious that they are not satisfied with the general tendency to prefer crypto transfer over the traditional ways , therefore they are trying to involve themselves in crypto activity to be able to dominate it in the future.

• +3 1

This is grate, an we hope to see more countries to accept cryptocurrency, and hopefully in the nearest future cryptocurrency will be accepted everywhere around the earth and become means of exchange. 

This is a great news, because when the big country like Germany support cryptocurrency, this is encouraging the other countries to do the same, and this will make many people trust cryptocurrency and investing in it. This will help grow the world of cryptocurrency.

It is not the good news as the banks will use the cryptocurrency for them selves and they will hold it for the users just as the fiat money is held by the banks these days.

that is obviously a good news because with the help of these the cryptocurrency will be legalized and people will be able to use it freely

They were authorized but they didn't do anything. In fact German Banks as well as the rest banks, missed their chance to enter early in the crypto bull run, and as it seems, now they are way behind in this race. Too many funds, ETP and ETFs are there for almost all kind of investors. Banks were left behind, where they could have been up front and offer investments in cryptocurrencies, as early as in the beginning of last year, when prices were extremely low.

Yes I heard about that the German banks allow the user to withdraw and deposit that bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their accounts and German banks are managed there accounts of the cryptocurrency and this is very beneficial for the German citizens

• +4 1

The country of Germany is good for receiving the administration of cryptocurrencies in general, and I hope that no severe limits are placed on currencies in general and that dealing with them remains smooth and easy as now.

• +1 1

I am so happy to these news so it is a sign to the huge develpement of the crypto currencies so now we have more options to convert our currencies to cash.

• +2 1

Dear German flag, a country with a strong economy in some way, and it and its banks have been studying the development of cryptocurrencies for a long time. The most important of all is that cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the future, and German banks were among the first banks who adopted cryptocurrencies in a significant way. This is a real development and great support. Thank you very much.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it is a very good thing, and it will lead to a greater spread of cryptocurrencies, and it will also positively affect people and other countries' confidence in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, this is not a new matter for a country like Germany, as it deals with cryptocurrencies officially in various fields and in many aspects, and Germany may be the first country that will solve the cryptocurrencies instead of Traditional

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend, this is good for Bitcoin, and good for people who use cryptocurrencies there - it also increases the popularity of Bitcoin, and since a European country has done this, this will spread further.

• +4 1

I think it is a great opportunity for the third world countries to make a big profit in the economic field and to develop from themselves, everyone must keep pace with development, whether they are people, countries or companies

I just hope that the acceptance will continue to avoid wasting of opportunities in crypto currency. Also as we know Germany is one of the rich country so I guess they have enough technological advancement so the implementation will be easy.

• +1 1