Difference between Services and Marketplace - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Difference between Services and Marketplace

7 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

No, that is tutorial not service.

Yes but there are option "This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it", I report a lot of topics which is not on right section. And this option above tell that is not spam or copy/paste than just is in wrong section.

Yeah It's not a copy/paste and the thread was posted in right section, but the moderators might moved to wrong section during the creation of Services or marketplaces forums.

Moderators need to take care by browsing each forums and move threads as I see most of the threads that belong to Bitcoin lies in other sections.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:44 AM, Lildad said:

I think that there are some who doesn't know difference between services and market place, same thing that almost all sections here in the forum is infected with spam, off topic and duplicate post/comments/topic. It is true that there are many topics that are in the wrong sections, we leave it to the moderator in this regard. I still think this is a natural thing because this forum is still very new, so it is definitely still in the process of improving towards better. We support that this forum can be more developed, and can provide many benefits for its members. I see you listed me here. Sorry about that. The forum is growing and adding so much I did not realize what the "services" was for. Thank you for pointing it out. Wont happen again.

No man, i think the mistake is mutual.

For example for Services section, there are no official "meaning" for that section and I see that there you can find from some web sevices till that someone (person) offer his service. And it is confusing.

And must people/members here talking about how is forum still "young"/new, no it's not.

Two active months and we still watching how they deleting posts more (come on), I "cross" sections Marketplace, Services, Exchange for around 1 hour and report all posts for which I think that is in wrong section. And how I see forum have few moderators. And I think that is main think, that all sections have "meaning".

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/5/2019 at 3:39 AM, Lildad said:

This could end up being one more work for that moderators since they're the main ones who'll segregate subjects that do not fit in within it is specified areas. I realized that this particular discussion place could help us much and also turn out to be much better in a situation that we all have been conscious of what we should tend to be doing.

You write two times same text.

But yes this can "end up" if we have official explanation which section what means.

Simple, explanation each section what means and that can help members to write in "good" section.

You have made very valid points by making example.I really appreciate your effort.You deserver good reputation for that.Which i am giving.You are right many people does not make difference between market and services  but we have to help them and guide them.

It might be because of the users here who don't have actual experience in forums related to Cryptotalk. Since most here came for the pay-per-post campaign without actual background, unlike those who came and experienced Bitcointalk who already knows the purpose of such sections, these newcomers just wants to post/reply topics and what not to accomodate that 30 post per day, or just doesn't know, or misinterpreted the meaning of the words used in the name of such sections.

On 12/27/2019 at 1:43 PM, faisalkhabirr said:

I would like agree with you on this topic. But in some cases you are greatly wrong because the beginners who has just started to working in this forum and those who are just learning doesn't belongs sufficient knowledges. So they should get chances to recover their mistakes 

yes, it's really true that newbies need more time but all of us also need chances, the "difference between services and market place" should be first learn altogether with every section here in the forum, it really "pays to read" as sayings goes, as newbies in the forum should not an exemption of the rule but we need to abide with the rules since rules came ahead of us, for us to follow and not to violate,

from the title of the thread, it is clear that service is a service, where we can ask quietly crypto-related devices such as minning equipment, or other questions. while the marketplace is the crypto market, where the discussion is certainly not far from buying, selling, investing and trading crypto coins.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, palalu said:

maybe they are many who do not know the difference.Thanks for sharing this information, but some of them are off-topic which means they don't care about the rules

Actually they are not ignorant of the rules but they do not understand the existing rules even though if they know the rules then I am sure they will do the job in a good topic. Most likely they are less careful in their daily work so they seem to be less concerned with the rules.

Through the concept in the carefully thread, it can be crystal clear that will assistance is often a assistance, wherever you can inquire softly crypto-related units including minning tools, as well as various other concerns. as you move the market will be the crypto market place, the place that the conversation is perhaps certainly not not even close acquiring, offering, committing along with exchanging crypto loose change.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:32 AM, Nurul Huda said:

Actually they are not ignorant of the rules but they do not understand the existing rules even though if they know the rules then I am sure they will do the job in a good topic. Most likely they are less careful in their daily work so they seem to be less concerned with the rules.

I respect your positive thoughts, but I think negatively like that because quite a lot of my friends are like that in crypto and others

2 hours ago, palalu said:

I respect your positive thoughts, but I think negatively like that because quite a lot of my friends are like that in crypto and others

Actually, if you already know the attitude and badness of a friend of yours who is like that in crypto, then you are just patient enough to deal with all of this, you can even change them to a better one.

I think who are doing this don't know the difference between service and marketplace. that's why they are doing this type of wrong but i think this problem will be solved very soon.

I think they are not aware of the rules of this forum. they are doing as they want and so they doing wrong in this forum which is making the environment bad.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:56 PM, syedramim said:

There are many difference between marketplace and service.Service is a good behaviour with customer and marketplace is a good rate of currency.

Such is the difference between the two that makes it different, but if the two are united, it is very beneficial that the service is a good behavior for each customer while the market has a currency exchange rate so that both of them can be pursued by many people for convenience in the service of finding exchange rates. the good one.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:06 PM, Sagor said:

I think who are doing this don't know the difference between service and marketplace. that's why they are doing this type of wrong but i think this problem will be solved very soon.

Most likely it is just a misunderstanding to distinguish between services and markets even though the service is a matter of good behavior for customers while the market is having a currency exchange rate that is pursued by many people for profit. Well, like that only the difference between the two.

Louder please, a lot of members here are creating topic in wrong sections. like are they doing it purposely or they are too dumb to read so they cant define which section they will put their topic.

It might have happened because the members who posted didn't know in which section to post. Also I think we need more sections for posting.

23 hours ago, Jubayerjh said:

Yes.  I think there are a lot of topics in this forum that are not related to any category, and I think if you look at the different sections you will get a better understanding of them and I think they do not help anyone, so these posts are especially useful administrators.  I think they should be monitored and separated for posting them

Did you know that Report button have option "This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it" and you can write comment for example like this "this topic is for Coin Token Talk section, not for Marketplace section." I personally report a lot of topics which is not in right section and that is not my job to do but I want to help moderators and this forum and I'm glad that I can help somehow. And I recommend that to all members, that dont just look on payments than to help to this forum too.

3 hours ago, arifin1 said:

In my opinion who ? re this are not aware typically the improvement relating to system not to mention economy. necessary they've been working at this particular mistaken and yet in my opinion this disorder could be resolved very soon.

You have question mark on your opinion? Economy?

Always will be members which dont understand this, but too members which will report such a topics and moderators will move that topics in right section. 

Actually not just the difference in service and market place is the problem,almost all section. There are some who doesn't put their topics on right section, i don't know if they don't really know it or its intentional.

They just come for money and doesnt care about the cleanliness and being organize of the forum.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:45 PM, Musa aliyu said:

Marketplace can be a place way by alot of individuals do buy and sell in a system of compete with each other. 

Services these can be occupation or a function of serving in activity service. 

I also think so. market place is for selling or buying any content I think and the services are mainly for offering any services for the members of this forum.

The facts confirm that numerous themes are in an inappropriate area, we leave it to the arbitrator in such manner. I despise everything thinks this is a characteristic thing since this discussion is still new, so it is certainly still during the time spent improving towards better. We bolster that this gathering can be increasingly created, and can give numerous advantages to its individuals.

You're right. A lot of people write in the wrong section. They are not careful and don't care. Everyone should be check it when creating a topic or its' can be deleted.

On 11/29/2019 at 2:07 AM, BullRunBit said:

Service

Section where you share/offer YOUR service to other members.

Marketplace

Section where you share YOUR "goods" which you want to sell or to buy.

I see a lot of topics which dont belong to specified section.

For example:

This topic is on Service section and dont have any relations with section "Service"

Or this one, yes he asking about some service but it's not his service

This one dont have any point why is on Marketplace section

This one, yes he sell somethings but he did not share offer just ask for some website for that

And my opinion is that this is how it should look, this is on Service section

Or this is how it should look on Marketplace section

And for example this one is for Service section not on Marketplace section

There are a lot more topics which dont belong to specified section and I share just this and I hope you understand point because it's very confusing when someone go to Marketplace section and see topic where someone ask to other members to share some good site to sell digital files. 🤨

Is this for Services section too?

Many of newbie like me really confused the difference between those two, or other newbie they do not even read the rules and regulation here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Some of us don't take notice of where we are supposed to make or create our posts and topics at but just want to make a topics we should know that we have different sections with different topics to discuss under each. 

I think some of the people here just post whatever they want and dont even figure out which section their post belongs to. It can also be like what threadstarter said that people are not aware of the difference between service and market. So lets all be mods and report post that are not in the right section to the mods to help them out and clean up the forum.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵