Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

There are lots of assets that are good for investment but it is our attitude towards them that makes it look unrealistic. We need to have some qualities like patience, consistency and discipline to be able to become profitable in such markets.

II have no knowledge about these coins but your information is very useful I will investigate a little more to avoid falling into this type of investment, for now I will stay away from the term ICO. 

I don't believe in any third party application or websites because most of those are scam and we can loose our money in these platforms. Many people have lost their money by investing in the third party platform so that's very risky and I want to suggest you not to invest your money in such of these platforms. 

I think that it is okay and it is safe, but we have to be careful and it is better not to enter into large sums in any platform we have, and also in the portfolios the same thing

I think it not safe , because some time we got scame.  So it would to all us . Before invest they check which thing is batter and which us useless. Then they make decisions a out investment.  So it would good to make investment on that place which would be usefull for earning. 

the modern way of investment is far better than the previously made and established investment system in which you have to work a lot and weight unexpected time before you can make some outcome of that

I don't think the new arriving platform who had recently entered the Cryptomarket are yet safe to invest. So, I would suggest you to first research and do technical analysis on the project, and learn from the experienced users, ask about reviews and obtain the information that you need, and make sure you're checking everything in detail and is transparent enough to trust and invest on the particular projects.

• +4 1

I think it is not completely safe, but when a site has maintained it's reputation for sometime then I guess one can rely on that.

I do not recommend investing online because it is risky but with caution we can avoid risk and the best site is Bitcoin. Thanks you 

Most of the icos I think are going to be useless in the future so do t waste your time and money doing all that investment stuff that is really meaningless , just keep focusing on the things that are really matters ,or that will really give you your reward.

• +2 1

I do not trust these types of sites, because they end up scamming you, it is better to look for another platform, one that is trustworthy like yobit and that way you make your investment and you will not lose your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Safe investment is a dream for everyone, and in my personal opinion, all are dangerous investments if they are based on the policy of unconsidered adventure and risk that is not calculated with consequences, and all are safe investments if they are based on study and knowledge of the markets, fortified with daily follow-up, taking into account the good choice of the appropriate timing for entry and exit, and even far from decisions Emotions and wishes.💎

most of the ico will not have value as high as the first ones that came out, such as the btc, ethereum, litecoin, among others, it is better to buy them but for long-term investment, they earn a daily percentage.

Seriously I won't recommend any of these sites to you because I don't trust them much,they do turn out to be fake and scamming sites,but I suggest you try to make thorough research about them first before investing in any of them

I certainly do not feel safe investing in new ICO projects because most of them are frauds, so be careful

• +1 1

The protection of our accounts or our wallets or anything that we have is a hard thing and I like to be some insurance sites which help us to save our accounts.

My friend, I think that investing and trading in cryptocurrencies needs to gain experience and learn technical analysis in order to be able to achieve profitable deals. You also need to monitor currency rates in the market and read new news from reliable sources.

• +1 1

Newbies are doing the huge mistakes by investing on the coins from the dead projects. Before making any investments--always have a check on the coins performance on the different exchange sites. Now some coins are listed on the multiple low graded exchange to attract the users be aware. 

• +2 1

Investment for me is half safe and half risky. But if you have more ideas about it, you tried investing before, then you're safe. It means you can really understand the investment ways and process. In investment too, you bet an amount that you can only afford to lose.

• +5 1

With my little experience i think for you to be sure if that is just a scam investment you must have enough knowledge in crypto field and before you invest in specific crypto just study it first in the market if it is potential or just a waste of time and resources.

• +3 1

We know that investing in cryptocurrencies is something worth pursuing and trying it permanently, but we have to choose safe platforms and do good projects in order to ensure profit and also use well-known cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Newbies are doing the huge mistakes by investing on the coins from the dead projects. Before making any investments--always have a check on the coins performance on the different exchange sites. Now some coins are listed on the multiple low graded exchange to attract the users be aware. 

• +2 1

I tbink it is good forim for investment because there are many people that are earning by fling investment and trading. Now crypto is one of the best market in rhe world that give to profit and make money. It is a safe for investment. 

To be honest investing is a good strategy but lately I can't find anything promising comming from altcoins, especially from ERC20 tokens. They are all here just for the money, they'd love to cash out and abandon them if possible. Trading doesn't look promising either, especially with all the fake rapid flash crash that are happening. Can't provide you with other financial advice besides to try and being careful.

I agree with you, our personal information is not secure in the central trading platforms and although this platform provides us with means to simplify trading, it violates the idea of decentralization on which Bitcoin was created.

• +2 1