The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 6 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

This could be spam, to me it scam. I would say it is dangerous to enter any kind of official site. Please enter with a good understanding, otherwise you may get into great trouble. You will be completely safe on the official site.

1 hour ago, Techprof100 said:

it is a scam i get this email every month and many people tell me it is a scam

Every month that's to much you should signal that and report the email t dont received again

No, this is a scam.  I have received many messages like this before. To be sure, visit this site from browsing and verify whether it is identical to it.

7 hours ago, Zainaryan said:

I also downloaded the browser for several hours of use and realized that this is definitely not the browser in which I would like to sit every day and use as intended.

If you want to earn from brave browser you need to have a big numbers of referral and the payment is proceed in the beginning of every month 

I looked at the email contact of the person sending you and from the contact it appears to me as a measure because the address is not official so choke not expand the link, it may be dangerous.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:33 AM, ashamalzhpi said:

Hello, I advise you not to give it importance, as such browsers or drivers work by mining on a computer and may cause security problems for you.

1. The message that he received is not an official Brave anouncement...  It is a scam attempt

2. The Brave Brower don't use our CPU power. The BAT earning come from advertising.

3. BRAVE is actually the best web browser

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I did not receive such a message through the mail because I suspect it is from a fraudster who wants to defraud you, so be very prohibited and do not click to enter the link I sent to you or delete the spam

Sure no, BitcoinTalk.Org have domain, @bitcointalk.org sure it's scam , the sender want to make you download the browser from his link like referral program, i think if many users received the same messages : * REPORT AS SPAM * after this : any one will see the message again ^ with " SCAM Rank " . Happy to see you / doing this /.

• +1 1

I don't know what is bountris..and there is a bounty in brave browser that is also i don't know..but i just know that we can get bat for browsing the brave browser.. that's it..thank you for posting this..

Some of the most successful scams use some real details.  Brave is a great browser and it DOES reward users, including with install bounties.  Just use some common sense though, the dollar value is out of range.  After a while in the crypto world, the crazy high values are a big red flag for scams.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Xenofever1 said:

Asking before doing actions is the best thing you could do to deal with that and you did great since it is confirmed a scammed and you just save your time and possibly your account just by entertaining those scammers. 

Yes that's what I'm doing we cant take action about email like that and the majority are telling that is fake ans scam as you see in comment 

I think This email of Scammers. I never received and Bounty regarding Massage on my Email Inbox. You can search on Bitcointalk and Choice your Best Bounty Program and Join.

I didn't get these letters very often and I was also surprised so I didn't try to link through the terror behind the capital. I expect them to be neutral.

43 minutes ago, Su112 said:

My dear i really like the brave browser, but for all purposes this is a SCAM! BEWARE! Usually when something is too good to be true it is. I would check the email headers to verify where it came from, and also ask the official brave support. There are too many scams around tokens today...........

Right when something is too good to be true it's really fake that's what I see in this email, it's all the time like that so we need to be careful about scam mail 

Thanks 

• +1 1

creo, que eso es spam, ya que no e visto información oficial, y que recolectó Bitcoin es demasiado extraño, sin embargo te recomiendo que hagas tu propia investigación de esta recompensa

For sure its a scam, brave browser team will not message you this, so don't click the link or else you will be in trouble.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It connects with more change and teaches more and acquires skills for its investors, but I am not the only hope, as it certainly influences the image of crypto for the people. I'm talking about BT Witcoiner, nevertheless, it's fascinating to get a touch of browser creep content.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Emmi Hansson said:

It's 100% scam. Please avoid this. And don't spend your golden time to this. Because you can't get it

I have also brave account but until now i can't receive similar messages. So it's spam.

Yes right Thank for the reaction, it's totally scam as you said it's verified because brave browser dont use this email service to contact her users 

I think it's a scam. That message is already been to alot of us. You can just check the sending email and you will notice that the email is not from the Brave team as you can see, gotta pay attention to these type of things buddy.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

No its not offical bitcointalk email and it s most likely a scam project. Baware that kind of cryptocurrecy scam projects. Thay want to get your cryptocoins ör hack your accounts of wallet.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, scorpiali said:

And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

Fake. And no, it's not an official email of Bitcointalk.

Also consider checking the grammar and formality of the content, and the name of the sender itself. Verify if such exists.

I have found the good fortune of this region and have discussed it, and the end is the fake mail that applies boldly as a victim.  So, be careful with this human being of the scammer

This kind of lesson is a rip-off solo sent by this website I tried this application as a browser you are operating tin as a browser.

• +1 1

This message is already available to many users 2-3 months ago. You can only check the sending email and you will notice that the email is not from a brave team, so be careful about paying attention to this national email...

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Efs said:

No its not offical bitcointalk email and it s most likely a scam project. Baware that kind of cryptocurrecy scam projects. Thay want to get your cryptocoins ör hack your accounts of wallet.

Yes right it's verified scam and the brave browser dont have any campaign in bitcointalk like this , thanks for your reaction i appreciate that 

the email looks like a scam email.. but to be sure you can go to their page on telegram or their main website and see if there is something like that..many scam emails come everyday we should stay aware of it