The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 10 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 AM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

Currently, Brave rewards has renewed its rewards formula through Brave Ads, a system that aims to reward - like no other browser does - users for viewing short-term ads while they perform their usual tasks on the Internet, doing the project each time more interesting.

This image is simply fake

• +1 1

Mail by itself looks like a scam, if you wanna know for sure - you should check official site of airdrop

I recently installed this browser, I live browsing for work issues, it will be good for me at least to see that those hours invested can be translated into some extra earnings for me, after two months I will see if it is worth having it or not or it will be one of the many programs that disappear from my list.

On 28/11/2019 at 7:19, scorpiali said:

Ayer recibí una invitación por correo electrónico pidiéndome que participe en una valiente recompensa en bitcointalk, ¿si alguien más ha visto esto? ¿Y es real o falso?

¿Este correo electrónico es el correo oficial de bitcointalk?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

Hello
I think it is false that emails never reached me.

If so, I hope it reaches me like this, and I start to participate right now.

If you know something else, leave it in the comments
SLs

• +1 1

Ethereum is an open source platform, decentralized unlike other blockchains, Ethereum can do much more. It is programmable, which means that developers can use it to create new types of applications. These decentralized applications (or "dapps") get the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They are reliable and predictable, which means that once they are "loaded" onto Ethereum, they will always run as scheduled. They can control digital assets to create new types of financial applications. They can be decentralized, which means that no entity or person controls them.

I think that the reward that Brave usually brings is not much, but the real side to look at is the fact that it is a very good browser. I wish I had used it for a long time.

The Brave browser is not a scam. I have been using it for about a year, I cannot mention any advantages over other browsers, but the fact that it pays for viewing ads is 100%, plus a starting bonus for installation and use. But the bounty presented in the topic is definitely a scam.

Edited by nik_bad_23

Brave browser is a legit one which enables it's users to earn tokens called BAT when they use it in browsing and which can be cashed out or exchanged into other crypto tokens like Bitcoins and other tokens.

7 hours ago, Jose Albornos said:

Just a few minutes ago I got a Brave award, I went to claim it by moving the triangle to the square and they gave me only 1 BAT xd well at least that's something.

where does the master get this reward, if from the Brave browser the size of the reward is based on the ads displayed for one month and the reward is every sixth of the following month.

Buena oportunidad para promocionar un buen navegador, y por ende recibir pago en criptomonedas, recibí un valiente pago por invitar gente de $ 100 por mantener, muy recomendable

Leaving aside the rewards that are a good opportunity for everyone. The brave browser is very safe and offers great versatility when it comes to its use, I definitely recommend it because I have been using it for a while and it has not decided me at all

You have to be very careful with this type of information sent by mail. I am not saying that it is not true but you have to have tactics and analyze what they say well. I think the safest thing to do is go check the official Brave browser page.

Seems to be legit, but you better check it yourself and ensure its not fake not to waste both your time and your effort. Brave seems to be good browser, recommend!

Regardless of whether or not the email is scam, the Brave browser is excellent, I use it daily and leave good rewards, also in terms of functionality it is identical to chrome and better in security, without trackers.

It is a lie, Don´t supply any information about you. Brave does not offers promo like that. 

The truth is that it is very rare to see this type of email, if you look closely it sends you a google link to complete your data. You have to be careful and it is preferable to go to the official page, since it lends itself to identity theft and to carry out their misdeeds. Go to the official website and register.

i hope you don't fall for these cheap scam, maybe they want to get you personal information or something... I think scams like these should always be publicized for the sake of awareness 

Is a gotcha. That message already reached many users about 2-3 months ago. You can simply check the shipping email and you will notice that the email is not from the Brave team. You have to be very careful with this type of email that they send, pay attention.

Some time ago I also have same email and I contact few persons most of them give me reply its scam and becareful because now scammer doing many tricks and trying to hack accounts for money and cheats I will suggest please ignore this email and never click on

I have been working on a good browser for a while, and indeed, through it, I enter the sites of currency taps and give me doubly, and there are many sites that give honestly, and in return there is a browser that relies on fraud, fraud and deception in order to win many people to work on this browser

I have been working on a good browser for a while, and indeed, through it, I enter the sites of currency taps and give me doubly, and there are many sites that give honestly, and in return there is a browser that relies on fraud, fraud and deception in order to win many people to work on this browser

You have to be very wary some of those web-sites usually are swindle so one of these will probably simply just aim to post people many send therefore you are not aware of previous to you're free to learn they've already swindle people, besides, to take your hard-earned dollars and so be aware.

On 10/6/2020 at 12:43 AM, orejamordda said:

Hello
I think it is false that emails never reached me.

If so, I hope it reaches me like this, and I start to participate right now.

If you know something else, leave it in the comments
SLs

It's a spam email i can talk with other user many tomes about it's and i see it's not true and not an official email from brave browser, so don't trust email like that, I post it just to beware other user about it,not to participate on it 

i could tell you that the retribution method has several modalities. First it is important to remember that as Brave is a Blockchain-based browser, anonymity is a feature within it. So, being an anonymous platform that does not use trackers, search engines to show advertising that may be relevant to the user are measured through the time they visit any page and not through their personal tastes. For example; If we visit a movie site, Brave's algorithm will give editors information to show relevant ads based on the time spent on the page, that is, if I browse for an hour on a movie website, the ads that displayed later are oriented accordingly.
This is an advantage since it is not using additional information like in other browsers, therefore, it reduces the risk of fraudulent ads, malware and increases the privacy with which we browse.
With Brave, the user can decide whether or not they want to receive advertisements. In the configuration section there is an option to block them, but by doing that we promise to make a monthly micro donation in BAT of the amount of our preference to the pages that we visit for a longer time. On the other hand, when the user wants to receive ads, they also receive rewards in this token based on the time the consumer spends on the ads. He has always paid me and this system is very good.