The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 3 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

I have also received an email for invitation but i am not interested in bounties, bounties also much consuming time

• Useful or interesting 1

I will not say at the expense of the formality of the mail,

it is spam mail, so be careful

Hello guys

Brave browser really pays. They pays $5 to $10 for browsing net with brave browser. Just download brave browser and surf on the net. That's it. I got paid $10 for last month. Brave browser is the same with google chrome, but brave browser is faster. Yes it is really fast and light.

Join if you want to earn BAT tokens for free.  https://bit.ly/2tNAVkp

Thanks

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Rizwan ullah said:

i have applied for that but now i don't know it will receive or not.it is better to check them on bitcointalk and ask from any other ,THanks

I don't think you have to wait anything from this bounty because after my search it's a fake one 

• Useful or interesting 2

I need just one second to see this is a scam the email have to be from BRAVE not from others or so you have to look good on it to save your coins and dont think brave will send you ~250$ just for free watch on coinbase or blockchain for real free money 😉

greets

• +1 1

Brave Software believes that working with security researchers across the globe is crucial in making the web safer. If you believe you've found a security issue in our product or service, Brave software will do his best to work with you to resolve the issue promptly. Thanks in advance!

• +1 1

This is a good bounty program. I think we all have to join this bounty program. But is this bounty running?

This is a great chance to earn money through the bounty program. Brave browser is a god token. So, joining this program is a best decision.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 4:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

It's not official email of bitcointalk. Many create google group. Some them added me also some like you. This is a group post.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Brave reword is real. But brave will not send you these kind of emails. That's mean its not real. If you wanna get brave reword then join brave reword for earn.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

That is sound fishy I did not heat about that bounty and just do a Research about that it might be a scam one and you eventually lose your account or hacke your account.

This definitely looks fake. Immediately I can tell bc the person who sent it failed to use BCC properly and you can see everyones email address that it was sent to. No respectable company would ever send emails in that fashion. Delete and move on.

• +1 1

It is scam for obvious, if you see any group mails thats probably scam. And bitcointalk does not mail people for bounties

On 12/5/2019 at 4:43 PM, BitMart said:

Some time ago I also have same email and I contact few persons most of them give me reply its scam and becareful because now scammer doing many tricks and trying to hack accounts for money and cheats I will suggest please ignore this email and never click on any attachment or link related to this email because this can hurt you badly.

Yes it was a scam thanks for your advice, and as you said there is more and more emails like that who want to hack people it's really to much 

I looked at the email address of the person sending you and from the address it appears to me as a scam because the address is not official so do not open the link, it may be dangerous.

Brave does not pay that amount unless you are looking for 500 people and more if they are not Latino, they pay $ 1 for each referral only in the US, pay $ 5 and the promotion is over! To be able to earn good money if they sent you that be careful because if it is not the browser itself it is a scammer.😉

• +1 1

It look likes that the email is scam and its either that is a phishing sites.so i advice you to ignore it and just delete it better to go to brave website than clicking that kind of messages.goodluck buddy

On 11/28/2019 at 3:49 PM, scorpiali said:

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Careful with scams , there are lots of ways to find it out . Search for complaints or reviews by people about that specific mail. And what is it intended for. Clicking links has become a common scam nowadays. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Never open any unknown message you receive or to follow or accept any invitation you get on your media social, you need to know that the scammers are active every day 24/24 so be careful, they do anything to scam you.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

12 hours ago, Sedy said:

Careful with scams , there are lots of ways to find it out . Search for complaints or reviews by people about that specific mail. And what is it intended for. Clicking links has become a common scam nowadays. 

Yes Thanks , the scammers is every where you go they use all method to scam any one

If it's Bounty from Brave Browser they should send a notification using an official e-mail from the Brave company, so I think that might be a fraud attempt.