Some important tips when buying cryptocurrencies - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Some important tips when buying cryptocurrencies

6 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

If you purchased the currency through a recommendation from a professional group, you should follow the steps that we stipulate, such as Stop Loss, the purchase area and goals, try not to greed, be convinced of your victory and go out.

Yes, I am always my friend, take the recommendations from the special groups and recommendations and follow all the steps

Try not to be greedy, be convinced of your victory and get out.If you are buying currency through a recommendation from a professional group, you should follow the steps we have taken to determine your stop loss, purchase area and goals

Well a nice topic, this  content will help us especially new in crypto currency industry and we can treat this as guide as you precisely explain how things works and what is the proper and good thins to do before buying coins in the market.

Another suggestion is from me. Never, ever, do not get ripped off when I say I will buy coins cheaply. Nobody will be able to sell you a $ 2 token for $ 1.Be smart in trade or you will be defrauded.  

If you are buying from user to user, buy and sell from people who accept reliable or escrow service and try to defraud.

10 hours ago, Jahidhasan12 said:

I'm a successful crypto currency user.  From my experience I can say that before buying cryptocurrency, you must know what the price of cryptocurrency is. Now if the price of cryptocurrency is low then of course the price will increase later and you will be able to earn a lot of profit and improve your financial position.

We can say that this is one of the simplest principles in trading and it is waiting for the price to decrease and then buying and then waiting for the price to rise and sell, this is in general, but things do not always happen with such ease.

When you want to buy any coin, make sure to check its 24 hour lowest and highest values because this helps you to know if the current purchase price is expensive or not. Stop buying a coin if buying price is the same as its highest value in the last 24 hours and the candlestick shows downward movement. This is worst time to buy any coin because soon after your purchase, you will find yourself in a big hole that rescuing yourself from it needs lots of time and struggle. I often buy my coins when they are somewhere between 24h low and 24h high. Each buying price that is closest to 24h low is the best.

The best tips to watch out for when buying cryptocurrency is the value of that coin you want to purchase and observe its price movement's does it have the future or not and we should avoid buying cryptocurrencies with zero values as it shows low buy interest and this means it can produce minimal profits or shrink and leave you with losses.

On 11/28/2019 at 9:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

You should know the way the market moves first. In general, when the market rises, the currencies make more than Bitcoin, and when it goes down, the opposite is true. When you invest in other currencies against Bitcoin, you increase the probability of profit and loss at the same time, so it is better to be more than half of the investment in Bitcoin, and the rest is distributed to other currencies that occupy the first ranks in Coin MarketCap.

Also in all cases you should keep the balance of the dollar to buy it in the event of low price, for example if you bought this month, try to save some dollar for the next month to buy it in the event of falling price, the best way to invest in stages so that your average purchase is acceptable, especially if There got a big drop in prices.

Anyone who has other ideas added here please for the benefit of everyone

I always believe that we should have set aside a good portion of our funds in the shape of bitcoin. And some of in USD. Only a 30% should be invested in other alt coins that we could bear losses easily. However the profit ratio could be smaller but risks will also be minimized in this situation.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:57 AM, sidik7 said:

the important tips in trading my opinion :

1. you must understand what crypto trading

2. you must have be patient in various situations

3. buy crypto at the lowest price and sell at the highest price

4. must manage the time well

Lots of valuable hints will be aware of when to choose cryptocurrencies. It is always well done and certainly well articulated. Many people make the mistake of selling at a time when prices fall and eventually they never recover their losses. They are caught up in their emotions and don't know how to control their activities.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, akmal1984 said:

I have a little question for you. Honestly to this day I have difficulty determining the lowest and highest prices. Can you give an example of how to determine it? because this is very important for me and everyone who trades crypto. Besides that everyone also wants this to happen.

Many people make the mistake of selling at a time when prices fall and eventually they never recover their losses. They are caught up in their emotions and don't know how to control their activities. You must guarantee when ico is real or even fake. I support you to participate

Yes my friend, you are right
As for me, I distributed my capital to three departments. The first third is Bitcoin held for trading on Bitcoin only, the second third is also Bitcoin, but I enter currencies against Bitcoin and the third, USDT, enters in dollar currencies only.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 2/21/2020 at 4:08 PM, Loly said:

The cautious trader is concerned with safety first, it is not a bad thing but it is limited. He is a conservative trader with few deals. He works with caution and does not make quick decisions, which causes him to lose a lot of opportunities due to his frequent hesitation in his trading. Its principle is prevent loss. 

Thank you for adding this information about the attributes of a cautious trader, yes indeed these are his attributes and he does not like taking risks or gambling but is always cautious. There are a lot of things to know and be aware of before purchasing any currency. I hope that these things that I explained I am somewhat useful to help investors in making the right decision.

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable market if some one going to join this then surely he need to remember few things about this because if you have no basic knowledge about this then surely your are on high risk and can lost your funds very quickly just keep your work and do some good search about coins in which are you investing as its very important for all investors.

7 hours ago, Loly said:

The cryptocurrency market does not meet many of the rules that apply to other financial markets. When buying, you should avoid not specifying the goal of trading and the amount of profit and exit when achieving it.

Thank you, my friend, for the good note, yes, you should not really set a specific target to sell and insist on it because in this case you may lose, you should sell when you find that the opportunity is favorable and the profit is acceptable.

Welcome with me
Thanks for the valuable advice, the best way to invest in stages so that the average purchase is acceptable
It remains the best investment in bitcoin, both long-term and short-term
My advice, invest what you can afford to lose

On 11/29/2019 at 1:14 AM, Hashimi said:

Well No one can accurately predict the cryptocurrency markets. It’s partly skill and timing, but you need luck on your side. Don't panic sell if you made a poor choice or coin. This market is highly volatile and chances are you will at least be able to limit your loss if you have patience and wait a few days.

The ideas I like and collect from other websites and present to you here for the benefit of everyone, and I find that the results are very good and I hope that everyone benefits because always giving experience exchange. Choosing potential coins is also important, if you choose the wrong coin, you will lose

On 11/28/2019 at 5:21 AM, Crypto123 said:

You should know the way the market moves first. In general, when the market rises, the currencies make more than Bitcoin, and when it goes down, the opposite is true. When you invest in other currencies against Bitcoin, you increase the probability of profit and loss at the same time, so it is better to be more than half of the investment in Bitcoin, and the rest is distributed to other currencies that occupy the first ranks in Coin MarketCap.

Also in all cases you should keep the balance of the dollar to buy it in the event of low price, for example if you bought this month, try to save some dollar for the next month to buy it in the event of falling price, the best way to invest in stages so that your average purchase is acceptable, especially if There got a big drop in prices.

Anyone who has other ideas added here please for the benefit of everyone

Nice update bro,  we should buy coins when the price is low is the marketplace of cryptocurrency so that we can earn allot of profit in the future 

Thank you, great tips. Buying cryptocurrencies should pay attention and attention to the coins in the top 10 or top 15, and should also be interested in bitcoin, because the price of coins depends on bitcoin

On 2/23/2020 at 11:24 PM, Xenon77 said:

This market is extremely volatile and the chances are that if you are patient and wait a few days you will be able to at least limit your losses. This is partial skill and timeliness, but you need your luck. If you make a bad choice or currency, don't panic

Yes, this is what we need, I actually have, since many whoever bought a coin and dropped its price a lot, but I am not worried there are several good things that can be done to avoid loss. For example, I can buy and sell at a lower price, or I can convert to another currency.

You provide good information about how to buy bitcoins and the major tips to know, where we buy and how to check which coin is good for to buy this coins, i think coinmarketcap is most trusted site to provide all coins prices time to time, so many big investors follows this site when they buy any coin and sell any coin to earn profit.

Well, thanks for the tips this topic could be used for a guide for the beginners and new to this crypto industry and in this platform, keep up creating more topics like this to contribute to the forum.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:20 PM, pangitmo said:

Thank you for these tips. This would really help  someone who buy cryptos. Very helpful and detailed, nice.

You should first check the news about money if they are going well for their project or they have a big development because these factors may cause some pumps for it so it is best to buy before the news came. collected from other websites and presented to you here for the benefit of everyone, and I find that the results are very good.

16 hours ago, Sohag 66 said:

Much much obliged to you for sharing this a few critical clues wes hold realize when acquiring advanced shapes of cash. It is all around said and exceptionally much clarified. Gigantic endorsement to you, And you have got a better than average key when intrigued in crypto see the nature of coins in coinmarektcap is an almost certain strategy.  You should first check the news about money if they are going well for their project or they have a big development because these factors may cause some pumps for it so it is best to buy before the news came. thanks.

Yes, checking the news related to coins is an important, necessary and very good strategy when buying any currency, because if there is good news about this coin, it is sure that it will rise in price soon and so you can buy before it goes up.

nice tips. learning how to analyse the movements of the market is the most important thing we need to learn for us to be able to make profits. learning to analyse the chart,knows the factors that affects it and how it got affected by them and looking back on price history.