Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details?

On 11/26/2019 at 5:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I receive money in USD currency, I always check my transaction details to gather information about the sender and his/her account. For example, when I receive USD from someone in my Perfect Money account, I can see from which account (starting with U) I received my money plus batch number and other details. It is helpful to know this information in case you need them in the future.

But bitcoin transactions and blockchain network are totally different stories. When I receive some BTC from someone or a website, I get confused when I check my transaction details in blockchain wallet website. I see lots of wallet addresses one above another in a column! How can I know which address is the one who sent me the money? Does it mean that my BTC was sent to me by so many different people (miners)?

I don’t know exactly. I did not pay any attention to this and I do not follow up on my transfers. In general, I receive and transfer quickly. I don’t think I need to follow the many numbers. I will be lost there

• +1 1

I am also having same problem when trying to find some transactions using the website that give the transactions in the blockchain. I am not know why, it is very difficult and there are many transactions that are not what I am look for, so you are right my dear this is very confusing us.

• +2 1

My friend, while sending and receiving encrypted currencies or Bitcoin in general, it uses a high encryption algorithm on graphics cards who work with miners. I think this is the reason behind the presence of several wallets during reception and also there is information for the Bitcoin wallet. There are two keys for the wallet, which are the public key and the private key, thank you.

21 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that its transactions remain protected and cannot be traced, but these transactions also cannot be reversed, so you have to be careful when sending or receiving Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

The transactions can be traced but it is very hard to do that without analytic tracing tools. There are methods that make transactions untraceable but they also have some flaws and these are also centralized methods that probably keep track of where they send the coins.

I think this is due to privacy and security. And by this no one can know your address. And this is due to blockchain technology. And this made your money safe and secure.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I receive money in USD currency, I always check my transaction details to gather information about the sender and his/her account. For example, when I receive USD from someone in my Perfect Money account, I can see from which account (starting with U) I received my money plus batch number and other details. It is helpful to know this information in case you need them in the future.

But bitcoin transactions and blockchain network are totally different stories. When I receive some BTC from someone or a website, I get confused when I check my transaction details in blockchain wallet website. I see lots of wallet addresses one above another in a column! How can I know which address is the one who sent me the money? Does it mean that my BTC was sent to me by so many different people (miners)?

I think that in the same way what matters is the anonymity of the transactions and with the transaction id you can always see from which address they have sent money, and when there are multiple transactions it is because a multiple transaction was made.,

You must lose one to get one in the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability), so you'll lose the availability of the names of those who sent you coin to gain the Confidentiality (security) of the coin sent to avoid hacking from malicious intruder 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion I think this should improve and be clearer, or at least similar to conventional platforms where USD is received, but if you see the transaction id you will find out where the money comes from if there is many is because they are multiple transactions.

• +3 1

This is because when you receive money from a company that makes multiple payments, they create a multiple transaction order where you will send money to many addresses but where there will only be a single transaction hash for all.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Everyone exchange have their own wallet address and they have their own security system. No one can have the same wallet address in so many websites becasue some time hackers will hack the system than we need new address for the withdraw and deposit the coins. That is the reason that we have so many address.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All those address shows numbers of demand and supply of the bitcoin which place in orders and that help to know to study a chart through the demand and supply of the bitcoin. 

Yes friend, I read your post well, so I am absolutely agre to you There are a lot of options from this app, but we cannot trust using them. My life, I have more simple scams and your details are at risk of coming 

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 11:21 AM, Whited35 said:

You are using the block explorer to check the transactions or you are looking at the transactions history of the public address from the providers. There are so many address just due to a reasons that there are some sort of the blocks to confirm your payment. 

Thanks brother for making me also aware about because I was not that much familiar with the reason it would be a great helpful for many members in this forum that the reason for this. All the members in this forum helps other members to achieve a great knowledge in every single field of crypto world.

That's one of the advantages of Bitcoin, which gives you more privacy than other payment methods. Although we could also consider it a disadvantage in certain cases.
However, you can look at the time of payment to confirm who made the payment. The downside is that you'd have to ask the people who sent you money directly, since there's no other effective way to find out whose address BTC is.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When you have looking your wallet address transaction there you'll see the recently transactions addresses from others wallets also you'll be seen hashes.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think the reason behind this is to increase the security of transactions and protect the money during the transfer because we announce that the transfer transactions cannot be tracked and in this way the protection of the transactions is increased.

bitcoin transaction being called anonymous is because of this reason of different transaction addresses being used in a single transaction on the blockchain explorer, as when being anonymous there is the hiding of you identity to the public. as that's the notion which bitcoin uses in a different way

• +1 1

Each address is a location that has been booked and moved on the blockchain network Consequently, the addresses indicate where these encrypted tokens moved on the network and where they were settled, but Bitcoin allows this and there are some currencies that do not allow these reports, as they are private.

• +2 1

As we know that a larger transaction is done in a minute. The blockchain is a strong security and privacy. No one can hack it's . I think due to high security you can't check the transaction of your .

My friend i will just advise you to go for more research and seek more knowledge about those wallets so that you will not always get confused and loose your money one day so try to get more information about it

We always have to pay attention during the transfer and make sure of everything, even the personal information of the one to whom the transfer is to be transferred to him, and monitoring always protects you from fraudsters because they are always around you and they want to trap you Be sad my friend

Okay, because there are a lot of people who are using Bitcoin, they need some online wallet to store your coins.in the output columns, sometimes you only see one address sent to one address and sometimes you see several addresses in a transition process and this method is used by some people to manage transactions on the Bitcoin network to maintain their privacy.

It is the blockchain explorers that have all the block details given and make it dificult. It is not easy to trace transactions by hand and with a lot of experience you learn to do that but for those that look at the explorers for first time it is very difficult to understand. Ethereum explorer etherscan has it better however after a while you get lost with everything when doing it manually.

This is because a record of all transactions made through the same hash is kept, this is called multi-shipments where many shipments are made with the same transaction hash, where the process can be observed, so this will occur when sending pages that pay to multiple people.