Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

In a report, of course there will be a review from the moderator, if what is reported does violate the forum rules of course the moderator will take action, and if what is reported does not violate the rules I think the moderator will not give a penalty.
do not make this forum uncomfortable, we are not here to compete, but both learn to be smarter

• +3 1

signbot (1).gif

Yes also I have already encountered before some members who are victims of revenge because of reported a such spam post or topic. But I think this happened before, now with the new system these revenges are stopped. Because now we don't know who report or react to others.

• +2 1

Yes, sometimes some of the oppressors receive a bad report that causes them to be banned or to direct points of violation to them, and they are not guilty of this !!! imagine that
I agree with you that officials should review all reports received.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is a small group of people always try to report the message always aware that we all are like a family member there are no revenge between the people so we all need to motivate other members in this forum. Don't worry admins will be going through the reported post so there risk of getting ban is reduced.

I also agree with you there are many people present who want to destroy your reputation which you have . People like us because of our positive reactions and hate us because of our negative  reactions . 

This is very inappropriate action. why they revenge with bad reaction spam if he knows that his post which is reported is against the rules or spam. he should improve his post and stop spamming, not revenge into the reporter.

• +3 1

That is totally shocking if the members are reporting for revenge then i think that they should be punished,the admin also should check the reporters then it will be easy environment for us.

• +2 1

Now that giving ratings in this forum is becoming anonymous, I think this problem has already been resolved by the moderators of this forum. I think removing the identity of the account to the users that they give rating helps to make the forum work in a peaceful way especially if revenge is a thing with those kinds of systems. I would say that it might hard enough for us to notice or search for the user who gives us ratings but at least it protects us from the other users that we are giving negative rating that will result to a never-ending cycle of revenge.

I hope,Now so this community will be better and there will be beaters as long as there is no place for these spammers.  Just report spam messages until they stop and go away. I completely reverse their decisions.  I will not insult anyone because I think it serves no purpose. 

That was because the admins and moderators made it easy to know who reported you in the first place, I think that one has been solved and you can no longer see who reported you as it's not shown to any members again

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really a sad story for your friend. Before moderator and admin should take action on a spam report they need to investigate whether the report is truly a spam before taking action. 

I don't think there is something to discuss about what this post is saying. Report for revenge and whatever else, the moderators will see the reports and decide. What you are saying is also just the one side of the story. Perhaps it is as said here, perhaps it is something different. Maybe what happened is something else and since you didn't give any evidence there is no reason to believe you, although I respect totally the other member that was discussed in the post and I carefully read his comments, being a mentor to me.

Edited by yonkii
  • +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

Yes,some people do reports for revenge. It t is not good. You can't do report for your revenge. It is not a reason. It is your personal problem. If he broke the rules you can report him but fake report isn't  good. Because of fake reports you may loose your own account. So be humble  to each other. 

• +3 1

There is the report button, you can do that in this case, I don't see a reason in getting in disputes with spammers and there is no reason to post about this dispute. It is all about the rules and when spam is made you have actions to take that are given to you in the form of two useful tools from the forum, report and dislike.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Fixfin said:

There is the report button, you can do that in this case, I don't see a reason in getting in disputes with spammers and there is no reason to post about this dispute. It is all about the rules and when spam is made you have actions to take that are given to you in the form of two useful tools from the forum, report and dislike.

The moderators look very deeply into the posts and members that are reported so if they are really useless then after checking the moderators take action to ban them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Moderators never take action on wrong reports, they visit the profile of the person being reported then determine whether he is spammer or not. If he is not found to be violating any rule then no action is taken against him.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes I think absolutely true,we recommend to moderators and the administration to thoroughly go through reports so that their can be healthy forum and confidence.because I honestly feel bad for him,some people are just here to destroy your reputation but I believe the administration would make proper inquiries and take best decisions to make the forum clean.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you  because once we read a lot of problems on this site, as a beginner we don't know this site properly.Then take action. Perhaps rewrite some of your posts or replies.  Don’t just take revenge on someone who did it to you because it doesn’t solve any problems.

Absolutely its true but negative reactions it's not enough for the post to be deleted because it's still checked and reviewed before verified by the forum moderators to make sure if its true or not and the good thing right now is that, all the reputations are placed on privacy to avoid this problem

download (4).jpg

• +1 1

That's one issue that's to be fixed by the admin, some members when reported by get provoked and in turn they give a negative reaction to the person who brought their ills to the spotlight. What I feel the admit and moderators should do is to look into every report before taking action.

Moderators should confirm the reason behind for the report and I think they take a good desicion and would take the actions honestly. Don't worry about as they know what to do. Just focus on your work

I cannot understand how it can be happened while when you post or when you report some post the user whose post you have been reported can never see who has done this

It's ridiculous to report it for revenge. We're in this forum to learn something and to make some money. I don't understand why people are looking for excuses to discuss and report with each other. I hope they get the punishment required.

I joined yesterday so I have no idea but it is worng. And very bad  someone help you and you report of this person it is very  sorrow full thing kindly stop this  they trust you and help you due to that person old members can't believe on new member and can't help them

I think it will be a great idea if admins verify reports and negative reactions because some members get reports and negative reaction that they dont actually deserve. 

As admins verify positive reactions they should as well verify negative ones. Thanks