Crypto change people lives - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

I agree with you that encryption changes people's lives because it changed my life for the better. I was able to work and learn about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies and earn profits from the daily useful posts that I do at the same time.

• +3 1

Encryption is considered in our time one of the most important factors that helped improve the standard of living of many members and that many people took it as a basic function in living a happy life.

• +4 1

I agree with you, many people's lives have changed because of cryptocurrencies, I am one of them, I am a college student and I pay my own university expenses by earning here in the forum, cryptocurrencies have helped me a lot to complete my life.

• +1 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies have changed many lives, I have read news of people who have saved bitcoin and are now millionaires, with a small investment or with a prize that they have won, it is incredible how cryptocurrencies can change people and their economy .

Greetings my friend
I can tell about myself that Crypto changed my life even before I made any profit
A new world that contains a lot of valuable information and opens doors to obtaining good financial returns and additional income
And there are more things that changed my life in the world of crypto.
I can say that it is like traveling to another planet and exploring it

The truth is that yes, cryptocurrencies can change people's lives, we have seen how many people have become rich thanks to the business they did with these currencies, others can pay for their studies, in my case I am gathering to buy things that I lack.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really some people lifetime transform intended for acquire crypto in addition to produce the lifetime easy. Some people usually are acquired massive income and buy quite a few matter.

• +2 1

Yes you're right, the cryptotalk benefits us in numerous ways,most especially when it comes to educational and financial aspect,we can actually earn here simply by making posts and at the same time we can learn and gain more knowledge, cryptotalk is indeed useful in our lives

• +2 1

Yes cryptotalk changes the lives of the people because the bitcoin also change the daily routine of the peole who are associated with this forum .

Certainly, cryptocurrencies contribute to changing the lives of many people, but the problem is that some people destroy their lives due to wrong investments in this field.

For me, cryptocurrencies enabled me to make a lot of profits and helped me in financial independence.

• +4 1

When people get into the crypto world, they go through a lot of changes. 

My own knowledge in the crypto environment will be shared. When I first entered the bitcointalk forum, I was forced to learn a lot of new stuff, like terminology and economics that are used in the crypto industry. This is a money-making bounty campaign. I've changed so much that I'm still learning about economics and investing.

I hope cryptocurrency change my life and I get solution of my financial problems many people change their life with the help of cryptocurrencies they invest their money in valuable cryptocurrencies and earn huge profit cryptocurrency market is very risky you must invest your money in good cryptocurrencies if you chose worthless coin then you will lose your money

• +1 1

Really, Many people earn lots of free money through cryptocurrency.Nowadays many people has self-sufficient for crypto. I believe that crypto has the potential to change millions of lives, for the better. I wish the changed is always positive because crypto currency was made to help people and society to meet their goals .

• +4 1

Yes exactly crypto do changes people life if they know the exact way of it how to use it and how to earn from it. Many people are getting profit by doing trading here or by doing investment here and then they are getting profit by this and for sure this makes life easy.

yes,you are roght. Crypto changed people life. There are many people who earn money because of crypto currency. For crypto currency many unemployed person are earn money and student also spend money on their daily activities. 

Encoded coins can definitely change our lives, depending on the scheme you set for yourself . Because some people entered the world of coding they worked hard and became experts in coded currencies and became wealthy . Some people depend on profit from the forum only or on simple profit to secure their daily needs or continue studying.

Yes, my friends, of course, the encrypted currencies clearly change people's lives, as they make students depend on themselves by securing their expenses without the need for parents, as well as providing an additional source of income for others that makes them spend on things that were difficult to spend on

• +5 1

Bitcoin is a big opportunity for me for my additional earning and investment to the benefits of my financial needs especially in my online trading and selling, which I believe will change my life in the nearest future because cryptowold is good for earning good profit if you are experienced.

• +2 1

On 3/29/2021 at 11:06 PM, JJmangla said:

I hope cryptocurrency change my life and I get solution of my financial problems many people change their life with the help of cryptocurrencies they invest their money in valuable cryptocurrencies and earn huge profit cryptocurrency market is very risky you must invest your money in good cryptocurrencies if you chose worthless coin then you will lose your money

@JJmangla Of course, cryptocurrencies will change your life, as you make profits in the shops you will not want to do anything else, the time that I have been in cryptocurrencies has taught me that you can make a living from them, it is quite difficult to do so, But if you can, there will be days of frustrations and sadness
But in the end, you always get the happiness of making a successful trade and moving forward, I know people who live from this and the truth is they advise me to keep learning and looking for a way to earn enough to do the same as them.

Encryption changed the lives of many people because it provided them with material assistance by earning money in easy ways and did not need muscle effort and also at a time that suits every person, as work in the forum has no specific time, in addition to the important information that we gain from the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto has changed the lives of many people. You can make a lot of money by trading cryptocurrencies. Trading needs a lot of knowledge. We must beware of fraudsters and spammers. Digital investment is much better than real estate investing.

• +1 1

The whole investment platform and the opportunities that cryptocurrency and all things related to it bring is immense, if we had the knowledge and experience to tap into this at a young age we probably could have had a lot more profit from this.Personally I consider that once you enter the world of cryptocurrencies while you are getting to know each one of them and observing how they are handled, it becomes part of your lifestyle; I'm not saying that it changes life completely, only that it becomes part of everyday life.it is awasome experience of my life 🌝

Entering the world of cryptocurrencies made me know a lot about it, in addition to helping me improve my English and my speed of writing, and my time became more organized between working here and studying at the university, without forgetting that I saved a lot of the expenses that I was getting from my family before working here.

• +1 1

Encryption is very important. Specifically, this forum is one of the best sites, because you can gain information and make money. This helps in our daily expenses. There are a lot of university students who rely on encryption for their expenses.

• +3 1

When I first heard about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency talk, I felt joy because I got to know a secure and reliable digital currency, then I started learning more and more about those currencies and digging into the details of information about cryptocurrencies because I benefit from cryptocurrencies a lot as a student at the university where I am studying in the Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
My early knowledge of cryptocurrencies motivated me to create a graduate project with important crypto ideas.

• +4 2