Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

Welcome, my friend, the value of cryptocurrencies may increase, and in my opinion, I have nothing to do with holidays or people in the rise in the value of cryptocurrencies. This is a market and a stock exchange.

• +2 1

On the contrary, my friend, on occasions people need money to spend happy holidays, therefore they will be forced to sell cryptocurrencies and convert them into paper currencies, and thus their price will decrease, and in general I do not think that a holiday will significantly affect the price of currencies.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I do not think that the encrypted currencies will rise on Christmas, but the opposite will happen in my view because people will need tangible money on Christmas so they will have to sell their currencies and thus the offer becomes large which leads to a decrease in value.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

Previously the highest bitcoin price was only around 30,000 $ on average, but now we can check for ourselves that the bitcoin price has reached its highest price which is around $ 60,000. This is influenced by several things, one of which is because there is an investor, Elon Musk, who buys a large amount of bitcoin. Elon Musk plans to use bitcoin as a means of payment for a Tesla product.

• +4 1

No, in fact, on Christmas, people often need paper money, so they sell their cryptocurrencies significantly, thus causing a decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies, but it is a good opportunity to buy

• +2 1

In my opinion, the opposite happens during the Christmas holidays, because the market movement stops and everyone is spending a great time and will not be able to trade and this causes a decrease in the value of the currency.

• +2 1

I do not think that events have an effect on the prices of cryptocurrencies, or that supply and demand for cryptocurrencies can increase in these times, thus having an effect on currencies.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, it is possible to increase greatly, the matter is very wonderful because there is an upcoming occasion and it may be a reason for this. I hope that the matter is correct.

Hello, I think that yes, in December of last year we could see how some coins came to have good prices, and many were able to do good business with them and had good profits.

My friend, it all depends on supply and demand in the market, it does not matter on holidays or anything else, on which day the demand for the currency increases, and it raises its price, and vice versa.

• +2 1

In my opinion, I believe that the prices of cryptocurrencies will decrease within the electronic financial markets in order for them to be able to buy cryptocurrencies at reasonable prices and get more profits.

• +3 1

In most of the big holidays, there is less purchases and more sales because people need money for celebrations, so users compete to sell them and are forced to accept the price that we have, which leads to lower prices.

• +2 1

It can be possible, but i think price of cryptocurrency can change any time with out waiting holiday.  So because price of cryptocurrency base on flactuation it can be rise time to time. So it good if we hold our coin and wait for price high it can be rise next day .so if you hold then you can earn more profit from cryptocurrency. So i don't think cryptocurrency can be specific for day how much it will increase and how much it decreases ,but ut can rise in price any time.

From what I've noticed crypto currency always rise at this period making it so good for investors to get their extra profits. Take for example at the end of 2020 it was where crypto currency experience so many new highs and the holders made good profits

In general, currency rates decrease when they are sold more and less bought, and as is known, people are forced to sell on holidays and occasions because they need money to celebrate and buy things.This massive selling interest pushes currency prices down.

I do not think that it is a really influential thing, because the faults people can sell in order to buy their needs, on the other hand one of them exploits the matter and buys, on the other hand, different holidays in the world, so I do not think that this will affect the course of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello, my friend. I don't know if it's going to go up or not. But I know that it is an educational site that I advise anyone who wants to get to know the field of cryptocurrencies that it is a site that keeps pace with technology and civilization and improves our experiences in all respects.. All appreciation.

I think the price will increase in chirstmas , infect before Christmas. few days price was dumping but now the price is increasing very quickly. people are investing and also some are trying to give surprise with btc gift.

• +2 1

The holidays have nothing to do with changing the prices of cryptocurrencies, you can determine the times of low and high price through technical analysis and read indicators, but this matter requires great experience

• +1 1

I do not think that the rise in the price of Bitcoin and its decline may be related to birthdays. It may be related to other things. I hope that the increase will occur at any time. This thing will be useful and wonderful for us.

My friend, I do not think that market movements can be predicted during holidays and other things. It all depends on supply and demand, as it is the basis for the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices.

• +3 1

Even though it's a special occation for most of us, i don't think the currency will rise. Actually, Most people buy presents and stuff by Cristmas, not bitcoin. They also want to celebrate it really good and all tees things need money to be spend on.And,Simply because the daily traders who are not rich, need their funds to pay for all the festivities.So it will likely go down. But after the holidays everyone goes back to work and it goes up again. .

• +2 1

I do not think that this will affect significantly, but I think it will decrease and that is due to the supply on it, because many people want to convert their money into paper currencies and for the sake of the holidays, but as I said earlier, I do not think that this will significantly affect the course of cryptocurrencies. .

• +2 1

I think the value of crypto will increase on Christmas . The reason is that there are holidays on Christmas and many people need money to spend in holidays . So they will withdraw there money . This will result in increase of cryptocurrency. 

• +5 1

If the value of the cryptocurrencies are to rise during festive periods, It may be to serve as a chance for holders to sell it so as to get more money and enjoying their festivities.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro